Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titanic1

Evidence of Reincarnation

4 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w2MCpzE8u0

Independent of the several religions that preach the existence of reincarnation, paranormal investigators routinely investigate incidents of old souls possibly reappearing in new bodies. The following stories haven’t all exactly seen scientific scrutiny, and the related anecdotes haven’t all been verified, but they contain unexplained evidence that might make even the skeptical mind pause.

Transferred Birth Marks

In 2012, University of Virginia School of Medicine professor and psychiatrist Jim Tucker and Jurgen Keil, an emeritus professor and psychologist from University of Tasmania at Hobart, submitted a paper to The Journal of Scientific Exploration (a peer-reviewed journal for the study of fringe science, from alternative medicine to UFOs). Their study detailed families with children who were born with marks corresponding to their dead relatives. In one case, K.H., a boy from Myanmar, was noted to have a birthmark on his left arm in the same place where his grandfather’s body had been marked. His grandfather had died 11 months before K.H.’s birth. Many people, including family members, saw the grandfather’s mark made by a neighbor from charcoal of the underside of a pot. At just over two years old, K.H. called his grandmother Ma Tin Shwe, a name only used by the deceased grandfather. The grandmother was called “Mother” by her children and Daw Lay or “Auntie” by other children. K.H. called his mother War War Khine, just like his deceased grandfather had, rather than Ma War. When K.H.’s mother was pregnant, she dreamed of her father saying, “I want to live with you.” The birthmark and the child’s names for his loved ones makes his family think the dream has come true.

The Child Born With Bullet Wounds

Ian Stevenson was a psychiatry professor from the University of Virginia who focused on reincarnation. In 1993, he published a paper in the Journal of Scientific Exploration detailing birthmarks and birth defects seemingly linked to past-life memories. According to his findings, the majority of birth defects are thought to be formed by “unknown causes.” In one case, a child in Turkey remembered the life of a man who was killed by a shotgun. Hospital records told of a man who had died after six days of injuries caused by a blast to the right side of his skull. The boy in question was born with unilateral microtia—a malformed ear—and hemifacial microsomia, which is the underdevelopment of the right side of his face. Microtia occurs in roughly 1 in 6,000 babies, while microsomia is estimated to occur in 1 in 3,500 babies.

More cases and examples here: http://listverse.com/2014/12/30/10-claims-of-physical-evidence-for-reincarnation/

Probably the best known, if not most respected, collection of scientific data that appears to provide scientific proof that reincarnation is real, is the life's work of Dr. Ian Stevenson. Instead of relying on hypnosis to verify that an individual has had a previous life, he instead chose to collect thousands of cases of children who spontaneously (without hypnosis) remember a past life. Dr. Ian Stevenson uses this approach because spontaneous past life memories in a child can be investigated using strict scientific protocols. Hypnosis, while useful in researching into past lives, is less reliable from a purely scientific perspective. In order to collect his data, Dr. Stevenson methodically documents the child's statements of a previous life. Then he identifies the deceased person the child remembers being, and verifies the facts of the deceased person's life that match the child's memory. He even matches birthmarks and birth defects to wounds and scars on the deceased, verified by medical records. His strict methods systematically rule out all possible "normal" explanations for the child’s memories. 

Dr. Stevenson has devoted the last forty years to the scientific documentation of past life memories of children from all over the world. He has over 3000 cases in his files. Many people, including skeptics and scholars, agree that these cases offer the best evidence yet for reincarnation. 

Dr. Stevenson's credentials are impeccable. He is a medical doctor and had many scholarly papers to his credit before he began paranormal research. He is the former head of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Virginia, and now is Director of the Division of Personality Studies at the University of Virginia. 

Read more: http://reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-proof.htm

Are thoughts or memories "inherited"?

Have you ever been to a place for the first time, yet you feel you have been there before (maybe in a "dream") and you find your way without a map or GPS?

Ever stepped of an airplane and got that strong déjà vu feeling as you walk through the airport building?

Watching a movie and suddenly you realize that you know the location they are at?

I have had many such "feelings / experiences" - I once described the road to my great grand parents' farm to my mother who confirmed that the landmarks I described were 100% correct, yet I never visited that farm as they both died long before my birth and the property was sold by the family..

If memories are not in some way entrenched in our DNA, kindly explain these "memories"!  I know I cannot! 

I have always had recurring dreams of my death in my recent past life.

Ever since I was a kid, I've had dreams of dying in a Nazi air raid in London.

I can see everyone every clearly in their old style clothes, and I remember the air raid sirens as well as the blast.

So I do think reincarnation is possible.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.