Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

The 2020 #Calexit Independence Referendum

10 posts in this topic

On November 3, 2020, Californians will go to the polls to elect the next president of the United States along with the California delegation to the District of Columbia. While voting, you will also answer the question: “Should California be an independent country?” We are waiting until the 2020 presidential election in order to ensure as high a voter turnout as possible so we have an honest referendum result.

This is a very important question. It is the responsibility of this campaign to explain what a yes vote will mean for you, your family, your community, our state, our country, and our world. As the sixth largest economy in the world, California is more economically powerful than France and has a population larger than Poland. Point by point, California compares and competes with countries, not just the 49 other member states of the American Union.

In our view, the American Union represents so many things that conflict with Californian values, and our continued membership means California will continue subsidizing the other member states to our own detriment and to the detriment of our children.

Although charity is part of our culture, when you consider that California’s infrastructure is falling apart, our public schools are ranked among the worst in the entire country, we have the highest number of homeless persons living without shelter and other basic necessities, poverty rates remain high, income inequality continues to expand, and Sacramento must often borrow money from the future to provide services for today, now is frankly not the time for charity.

However, this independence referendum is about more than California subsidizing other member states of the American Union. It is about the right to self-determination and the concept of voluntary association, both of which are supported by the United Nations.

It is about California taking its place in the world standing as an equal among nations. We believe in two fundamental truths: (1) California exerts a positive influence on the rest of the world, and (2) California could do more good as an independent country than it is currently able to do as a subordinate of the District of Columbia.

You have a big decision to make. Yes California is here to help.

<snip>

http://www.yescalifornia.org/

It's spreading!  

Yes! As an independent country you can kick out illegal Mexicans and anyone else that can't speak English. At current rate of decay, inflationary printing, 19 trillion in debt, etc. not sure if any state can wait until 2020. We don't know what the tipping point is but something will open the gates of hell. Might be Clinton foundation scandal...one can only hope they go away forever....like prison. Hanged would be better but we're so civilized now that we just accept corruption and don't hang 'em any more.

1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

Yes! As an independent country you can kick out illegal Mexicans and anyone else that can't speak English. At current rate of decay, inflationary printing, 19 trillion in debt, etc. not sure if any state can wait until 2020. We don't know what the tipping point is but something will open the gates of hell. Might be Clinton foundation scandal...one can only hope they go away forever....like prison. Hanged would be better but we're so civilized now that we just accept corruption and don't hang 'em any more.

I just read on another site that TMZ has a sex tape of Hillary and they are going to release that. lmao  If that is true, which I highly doubt, she'll probably kill them before it's out.  One can hope they have that tape. 

Oh please do, considering the federal government is the only reason California has not imploded. I would love to see the chaos of these retards trying to feed themselves when all of the conservatives leave.

2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Oh please do, considering the federal government is the only reason California has not imploded. I would love to see the chaos of these retards trying to feed themselves when all of the conservatives leave.

What?  California loses billions every year due to the federal government's scamming and giving our money to other states.  Us retards trying to feed ourselves happen to feed a huge part of the rest of the country.  Damn, dude, get your shit together on this one. I live in California.  It's one area where you are not an expert.  The whole idea here is to kick out the libtard government and gain self rule.  

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

What?  California loses billions every year due to the federal government's scamming and giving our money to other states.  Us retards trying to feed ourselves happen to feed a huge part of the rest of the country.  Damn, dude, get your shit together on this one. I live in California.  It's one area where you are not an expert. 

Uhmmmm May wanna read my comment again there cinn. The vast majority of farmers are conservative. I was making a very clear statement that they would sell off and leave if California left the nation.

Also, that is not true at all. California is heavily supported by the Federal government. http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/piechart_2016_CA_fed

This is due in part by the crushing weight of the massive illegal population and failed social programs.

The retards this was in reference to would be the city dwellers.

Also, I lived in 29 palms for a large portion of my life. please do try not to come off so arrogant.

Edited by thedudeabides

7 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Uhmmmm May wanna read my comment again there cinn. The vast majority of farmers are conservative. I was making a very clear statement that they would sell off and leave if California left the nation.

Also, that is not true at all. California is heavily supported by the Federal government. http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/piechart_2016_CA_fed

This is due in part by the crushing weight of the massive illegal population and failed social programs.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

No, you are wrong on this one. California ranks 46th as the most dependent state regarding federal funds.  Your link doesn't make any comparisons to anything.  Yes, farmers are conservative and they are sick of this libtard goverment, thus they want independence from the nanny state. I don't even get what you are saying here at all. 

21 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Also, I lived in 29 palms for a large portion of my life. please do try not to come off so arrogant.

:b0vpxS8:

52 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

You forget that farmers are forced to play some interesting price-fixing games, sacrifice cropland for wilderness areas, have their crops seized, and a multitude of other fun games the USDA & BLM likes to play with farmers. Getting out from under the iron boots of the USDA, EPA, BLM, and other assorted alphabet agencies of the US Government would be a dream come true to every farmer I have ever known.

Subsidies that they get from the federal government are a pittance compared to what they could make in an actual free market or in global trade once you remove all the restraints put in place by the Feds. 

The liberals in the big cities would likely all die off, and to that I say good riddance to rubbish!

However, since it is vote based, none of this will happen and California will continue to lead the charge in destroying this once great Republic.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.