Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mars Alive

Mountain Lion on Mars?

10 posts in this topic

Incredible mars anomaly found in NASA's Sol 951 Curiosity Left Mastcam (M-34), captured what appears to be a Mountain Lion observing the Rover, NASA has many tactics for covers up live beings and creatures, one tactic is adding fake sand up to their necks and making their heads look like rocks scattered  around on the surface, 

Thanks for Watching!

here is the link to the original Raw image from Nasa
http://www.midnightplanets.com/web/MSL/image/00951/0951ML0041810010403350E01_DXXX.html

Posted (edited)

Sadly, Mars has become the new NASA moon landing hoax as I've said just yesterday and even before. With the inception of the following video and what it implies, it has become almost impossible for me and anyone else to see the differences between a real Mars photo or video scene and the fakes.

To be quite honest, I don't want to spend the time needed to analyze any of the photo's or video anymore because it has gotten so complicated. It used to be a lot easier in the past to catch the fakes. Well, most were fakes, and only about 20% respectively were real.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Not saying it isn't a hoax. But that is most definitely not, a lion. Its a damn rock folks.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Not saying it isn't a hoax. But that is most definitely not, a lion. Its a damn rock folks.

I think maybe they meant a lion carved from stone like a statue. That's what it looks like.

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I think maybe they meant a lion carved from stone like a statue. That's what it looks like.

The quote literally says its photoshoped to look like a lions head, with the body covered by fake sand.

6 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

The quote literally says its photoshoped to look like a lions head, with the body covered by fake sand.

That's not what it say's. Read what's before that. It say's, "... has many tactics for covers (covering) up live beings and creatures."

Thanks for posting the video OP.

Im pretty sure we already have a base on Mars. NASA has been taking applications to colonize Mars for a couple of years now.

Nov. 4, 2015

RELEASE 15-216

Be an Astronaut: NASA Seeks Explorers for Future Space Missions

In anticipation of returning human spaceflight launches to American soil, and in preparation for the agency’s journey to Mars, NASA announced it will soon begin accepting applications for the next class of astronaut candidates. With more human spacecraft in development in the United States today than at any other time in history, future astronauts will launch once again from the Space Coast of Florida on American-made commercial spacecraft, and carry out deep-space exploration missions that will advance a future human mission to Mars.

The agency will accept applications from Dec. 14 through mid-February and expects to announce candidates selected in mid-2017. Applications for consideration as a NASA Astronaut will be accepted at:

http://www.usajobs.gov

The next class of astronauts may fly on any of four different U.S. vessels during their careers: the International Space Station, two commercial crew spacecraft currently in development by U.S. companies, and NASA’s Orion deep-space exploration vehicle.

More: http://www.nasa.gov/press-release/be-an-astronaut-nasa-seeks-explorers-for-future-space-missions

9 hours ago, CGK said:

Im pretty sure we already have a base on Mars.

:yah:

I strongly believe Mars is colonized already. 
We are not the only life form there either.
I don't how I know this but I do.

8 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:yah:

I strongly believe Mars is colonized already. 
We are not the only life form there either.
I don't how I know this but I do.

I know that you possess well above average intuitive abilities.

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I know that you possess well above average intuitive abilities.

:hug:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.