Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Walmart makes ISIS cake, refused Confederate flag cake.

10 posts in this topic

Published on Jun 26, 2015

On 06/25/15 I attempted to get an Edible image cake printed with the confederate flag image on it at Walmart. It was denied. The next day I had them do the same for the ISIS battle flag image I brought to them. They cheerfully did it. and sold me my ISIS cake. WTF Walmart! ISIS is beheading Christians, selling little girls into slavery, and is currently a terrorist org at war with the United States........but you can't buy the General Lee toy car at Wallmart? It's a damn shame.

I ordered a Daisy Duke cake 🎂 @ WalMart and discovered it had been defiled by the Muslims working in the Bakery there.

ewwww.....

44 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

What city is that?

Slidell, LA

For what occasion would you buy an ISIS flag cake? Suicide bombing party?

Ironically, Walmart, headquartered in Arkansas, was part of the Confederate during the American Civil War. How soon they forget.

In other news, I just learned that my mom has a vintage confederate flag and considering that she never lived in the south but my dad was from Georgia, I'm calling it MINE. I proudly hold the title of family rebel.

2 people like this

Pork rinds be upon them...no, that would be a waste of pork rinds.  I'd boycott Wally World but my hick town doesn't have anywhere else to shop.

23 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Slidell, LA

Right next door to me. I remember when this story first happened. I was actually in Walmart that day and remember the guy going off on the manager there. 

19 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

For what occasion would you buy an ISIS flag cake? Suicide bombing party?

Ironically, Walmart, headquartered in Arkansas, was part of the Confederate during the American Civil War. How soon they forget.

In other news, I just learned that my mom has a vintage confederate flag and considering that she never lived in the south but my dad was from Georgia, I'm calling it MINE. I proudly hold the title of family rebel.

Haha my son put one up in the back window of his truck. I got in with him and drove him around to the "bad parts of town" just to prove a point. Blacks in the south for the most part realize that flag is not racist. I even took my son to meet one of my former insurance customers who's black and has a huge confederate flag tattoo on his back. My son was like :yourock: to the guy, it was actually cool as hell to see a southern black guy who knows history stand up for people in the south and say no the war was not over racism but over money and power.  But that's not a rarity around here. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.