Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Donald Trump Defends Israel After 'Nasty' Zionist Question: 'Protect them 100%'

35 posts in this topic

This is my problem with Trump and it's a major one! When will the ass kissing stop? With whom?  When will there truly be a president that does NOT put Israel's interests above those of the U.S.?  It's not happening in the senate, which is populated by Israel firsters and anyone that doesn't get that, is willfully ignorant.  I'm tired of being the supporter and financier of what Israel does in Palestine and I'm tired of being their military arm in conflicts where we have no business being! Trump is giving blind support!  I will never agree with that coming from anyone! 

3 people like this

Well, here's a guy who says it the way he wants?  I wish I could see the future...

Good points, Cinn.

Without Zionist Illuminati support or tolerance, no candidate has a snowball's chance.

Posted (edited)

On 7/4/2016 at 8:33 AM, Cinnamon said:

This is my problem with Trump and it's a major one! When will the ass kissing stop? With whom?  When will there truly be a president that does NOT put Israel's interests above those of the U.S.?  It's not happening in the senate, which is populated by Israel firsters and anyone that doesn't get that, is willfully ignorant.  I'm tired of being the supporter and financier of what Israel does in Palestine and I'm tired of being their military arm in conflicts where we have no business being! Trump is giving blind support!  I will never agree with that coming from anyone! 

Why would you post this thread then since your mind is already made up? Your statement in red says there's no chance for debate. Besides, there's much more going on here than the public (and that includes you) can see. It's all a fine dance, and that's all it ever is. Standard diplomacy bullshit.

just sayin'

The video was removed.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Funny how people complain about Israel, but say squat when the Palestinians attack Israel..

I also have an opinion just as you do, and just because I may not agree with you on some points does not make me willfully ignorant. I just so happen to believe we should support Israel, and especially if Trump becomes the president. Many of our current allies in the middle east may no longer want us there. That would make Israel and even more important alley then ever before.

As far as Palestine is concerned, Israel has no business being there. Israel should have learned this lesson themselves knowing what it's like being under someone else's rule. They seem to have forgotten how they were given their own independence from England in 1947.

45 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Funny how people complain about Israel, but say squat when the Palestinians attack Israel..

The response of Israel to these attacks are huge and indiscriminate, they use our money to do it. I think people need to take a look at what is really going on over there.  If they were getting the people who are militants instead of so many civilians, it would be different.  But they're not.  The settlements are illegal that they keep doing, I can't imagine anyone getting angry for being pushed off their land, can you? 

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Why would you post this thread then since your mind is already made up? Your statement in red says there's no chance for debate. Besides, there's much more going on here than the public (and that includes you) can see. It's all a fine dance, and that's all it ever is. Standard diplomacy bullshit.

just sayin'

The video was removed.

Why? Because I have an opinion just like everyone else. Truth is truth.  He is backing them blindly 100 percent.  Who does that? 

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The video was removed.

No, it works in my OP. Click it. 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Why? Because I have an opinion just like everyone else. Truth is truth.  He is backing them blindly 100 percent.  Who does that? 

Trump cannot afford to make enemies with everyone.  I have a sneaky feeling that this is said (postulating) in an effort to gain votes and support; he is becoming more and more the politician and less the business man, go figure. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

No, it works in my OP. Click it. 

The video shows the "deleted" image but works fine when clicked.  Even works when the URL is copied and pasted into a new tab.

19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The response of Israel to these attacks are huge and indiscriminate, they use our money to do it. I think people need to take a look at what is really going on over there.  If they were getting the people who are militants instead of so many civilians, it would be different.  But they're not.  The settlements are illegal that they keep doing, I can't imagine anyone getting angry for being pushed off their land, can you? 

The terrorist, use civilians areas, to protect themselves.. They are the cowards, and so, if they end up killing innocent civilians, well that is on Hamas and their leaders.. Again, no one talks about those civilians who are attacked, because they are Jews.. Funny how that works..

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You don't know that. It could be like "do as I say not as I do." Or, "I say one thing but do something else" kinda thingy. You as well as I have no idea what goes on behind closed doors in spite of what they may say in public. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.