Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

#Disclosure Advocate Makes Secret NORAD Files Public

12 posts in this topic

Published on Jun 27, 2016

In a bold move of defiance to “dare the US government to charge me” Victor Viggiani, a leading Canadian advocate for #Disclosure made public several secret files from the Runic Archive of NORAD proving that the phenomenon of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon or UAPs have “been discussed, analyzed, assessed and sequestered at the highest levels of governance and military authority on the planet.” (ZNNews)http://zlandcommunications.blogspot.ca 

Vigiani states that in reference to the NORAD documents in his possession he has been threatened with indictment if he releases this file. 

“Any distribution of kind of information” Viggiani quotes from the document, “threatens National Security in addition to the Espionage Act of the United States.”

Viggiani then defiantly released these files to the members of the press attending the most significant event of its kind this year — the ET Disclosure Hearing — Canada’s first national inquiry into UFOs and Extraterrestrials held Saturday, June 25th, 2016 at the Alien Cosmic Expo in Brantford Ontario, Canada.

Found this while poking around for UFO sightings tonight. Interesting stuff, but who knows what's really going on about anything anymore? 

3 people like this

That's put a cat among the chickens.  Surely there needs to be some response from governments involved / implicated in the issue. We will wait in anticipation, but they may just label him as a crackpot or an unwelcome "heart attack" may just find a "Willing" victim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic4DYpXgvQA

In a bold move of defiance to “dare the US government to charge me” Victor Viggiani, a leading Canadian advocate for #Disclosure made public several secret files from the Runic Archive of NORAD proving that the phenomenon of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon or UAPs have “been discussed, analyzed, assessed and sequestered at the highest levels of governance and military authority on the planet.” (ZNNews) http://zlandcommunications.blogspot.ca Vigiani states that in reference to the NORAD documents in his possession he has been threatened with indictment if he releases this file. “Any distribution of kind of information” Viggiani quotes from the document, “threatens National Security in addition to the Espionage Act of the United States.” Viggiani then defiantly released these files to the members of the press attending the most significant event of its kind this year — the ET Disclosure Hearing — Canada’s first national inquiry into UFOs and Extraterrestrials held Saturday, June 25th, 2016 at the Alien Cosmic Expo in Brantford Ontario, Canada.

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2016/06/norad-secret-documents-show-75-ufos.html

Nearly 2,000 UFOs tracked by radar system but details suppressed

RADAR operatives patrolling the skies over the US and Canada track an average of 1,800 UFOS every five years it has emerged.

That equates to around 360 UFOs officially tracked by radar each year.

And as many as 75 - 15 EACH YEAR - have been intercepted as a result, according to information released by the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD).

UFO investigators have hailed the statistics proof that the UFO phenomena is real and taken seriously by military leaders.

But there remains a veil of secrecy over what happened when they were intercepted or if any have been confined as not coming from Earth, with national security reasons being cited. 

The figures were revealed to UFO investigators following a Canadian Access to Information Act request.

But officials refused to reveal any further data or specific details about individual UFO interceptions.

Candian UFO expert Victor Viggiani requested information on the tracking and intercepting of UFOs by NORAD after obtaining secret documents which detailed a case of jets being scramble to "three UFOs".

A response from NORAD said that requests for "unknown track reports" are classified and cannot be released on grounds of national security and espionage.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/685236/Alien-cover-up-Nearly-2-000-UFOs-tracked-by-radar-system-but-details-suppressed

1 person likes this

Thanks Cinammon.  Yeah that is a big story.  I believe the Canadian Minister of Defence also when he says they visit here and there are a number of species.

For some reason they don't want us to know about this.  Maybe some of us couldn't handle it.  I've heard the excuse that it may cause people to lose their religious beliefs but hey it says he created the heaven and the earth.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, titanic1 said:

Thanks Cinammon.  Yeah that is a big story.  I believe the Canadian Minister of Defence also when he says they visit here and there are a number of species.

For some reason they don't want us to know about this.  Maybe some of us couldn't handle it.  I've heard the excuse that it may cause people to lose their religious beliefs but hey it says he created the heaven and the earth.

If they are visiting here, I wonder whose side they're on? The oligarchy or us?  

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They must be expecting me. lmao   (Ok, NSA, that was a joke, get it?)

One should always make the NSA people smile because somewhere among that mega pile of computer trash are real humans. At least we hope they are humans and took the job to feed their families rather than being true psychopaths.

Hello NSA people. Please heed this advisory !!

http://media.tumblr.com/c02e03f70cfc79cc0c7275dccd8894bd/tumblr_inline_mhis0waQDy1qz4rgp.gif

1 person likes this

I think they are on the side of the oligarchy since apparently they have only revealed themselves to them.  Roosevelt even had one called EBE if I remember right.

Wow I'm gone for a few days and come back to just a little bit of disclosure. lol. Heck I say release what you got the govs around the world have been silent long enough. I know a lot of info is out there but it's hard to know what to believe anymore in this age of Internet and computers. I know what I've personally witnessed in the past and I just really want to know what I saw. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.