Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Brexit supporter Nigel Farage resigns as UK Independence Party leader

4 posts in this topic

Brexit campaigner and MEP Nigel Farage has announced he is stepping down as leader of UKIP.

“I have never been and I have never wanted to be a career politician,” he said in a speech on Monday morning.

“I couldn’t possibly achieve more than we managed to achieve in the referendum. So I think it’s right that I should stand aside as leader of UKIP.”

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/uk/349420-farage-resigns-ukip-leader/

Anyone know what this is about?  I'm shocked he did this, after the big win for Brexit. 

He fought the good fight for 17 years, G.L. and God speed to him, on whatever he does next. Hopefully the next leader will have the same tenacity as Farage did.

The EXPRESS may not be the best source of reliable info, but anyway ...

The charismatic politician, whose shock resignation yesterday had Westminster reeling, has told friends of his growing concern about a series of death threats made towards him and members of his family by Left-wing thugs.

He is also understood to be worried about the intense pressure that leading the anti-Brussels party has put on his marriage and his family.

Source (EXPRESS): Nigel Farage EXCLUSIVE: Why I HAD to quit - Death threats take their toll on Ukip leader

And this is how our esteemed minister of foreign relations sees the Brexit initiative.  We have to live with these fools running a country believe it!  My dog probably knows more about the initiative (because I talk to him the whole day..LOL)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cml3IOsW8AEmenk.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.