Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

The Plant That Stops Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria

5 posts in this topic

Antibiotic-resistant bacteria (superbugs) have become a grave problem due to Western Rockefeller Medicine & Big Pharma pumping the world full of antibiotics like penicillin, but now there may be a natural solution: the cannabis plant.

Antibiotic-resistant bacteria have become an out-of-control problem in our world, as doctors and leading health officials know too well. For over 100 years, Western Rockefeller Medicine and Big Pharma have been conjoined twins attached at the hip; you cannot have one without the other. Western medicine has fully embraced the drugs, radiation and surgery model, and ever since the invention of drugs like penicillin and methicillin, it has been throwing synthetic chemicals at its patients to “cure” them. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, and meanwhile, Life itself has found a way to counterbalance the effect of antibiotics overuse in the form of antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Some such as MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus), MDR TB (Multidrug-Resistant Mycobacterium Tuberculosis) and CRE (Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae) are especially virulent superbugs against which Western Medicine has no defense. The reason for this situation, of course, is that antibiotics are like the proverbial sledgehammer or cannonball to the mosquito, and by wiping out the human body’s entire bacterial presence in a certain area, you are wiping out the beneficial bacteria which keep the harmful ones in check. Our body literally depends upon this bacterial balance as the foundation of immunity and health.

http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/07/the-plant-that-stops-antibiotic-resistant-bacteria-5013.html

The gist of the article linked in your post:

Cannabis: defeats cancer, antibiotic-resistant bacteria and more!

Be aware of GMO Cannabis! I don't know if it's true, but here is a warning from a conspiracy website (Jim Stone):

Anonymous sent: Jim, once again I will tell you there is something weird going on with marijuana. It is not the same weed as it was, it is GM weed. Look at who has most research and patents on it (Israel), and this GM weed is getting promoted and being used by many "mainstream" people.

http://82.221.129.208/indexbkmay232016.html

Read the link if you are interested in this topic; the relevant paragraph is somewhere in the middle of the page.

2 people like this

5 hours ago, roamer said:

The gist of the article linked in your post:

Be aware of GMO Cannabis! I don't know if it's true, but here is a warning from a conspiracy website (Jim Stone):

http://82.221.129.208/indexbkmay232016.html

Read the link if you are interested in this topic; the relevant paragraph is somewhere in the middle of the page.

Oh, for Pete's sake. It's not bad enough to have Frankenfood, now we have Frankenweed.

It's already hard to find heirloom organic seeds locally. If you want Golden Bantam corn, you have to find it online. Save your seeds, folks. 

2 people like this

What is the best time to order organic heirloom seeds? Today, or as soon as they become available. I despise the Agriculture dept. But if you go to your state Cooperative Extension website for gardening or vegetables or fruit, you can find which varieties are successful for your climate. I didn't plant Cherokee Purple tomatoes this year, and boy am I sorry. 

What are the best seed companies? I like Southern Exposure, Seedsavers, a few others that guarantee seed quality. I will re-post this on your thread, Groove.

Posted (edited)

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 6:59 AM, grav said:

Oh, for Pete's sake. It's not bad enough to have Frankenfood, now we have Frankenweed.

It's already hard to find heirloom organic seeds locally. If you want Golden Bantam corn, you have to find it online. Save your seeds, folks. 

Cannabis, has been so genetically altered via cross breeding strains over the past few years that it's a whole different animal compared to the Indiana ditch weed we had in the 70s.

LOL 😁

Before tomatoes were crossbred, they were brown bitter buggers.

I'm not implying that they need squirrel DNA to give them a nutty flavor or anything like that btw.

Edited by Team Uzi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.