Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

The grinning ISIS terrorists who hacked 20 innocent victims including westerners to death but spared those who could recite the Koran.

4 posts in this topic

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT  

Islamist radicals slaughtered 20 people after they failed to recite the Koran before being killed by commandos 

The terrorists, swearing allegiance to ISIS, stormed the cafe in Dhaka armed with guns and knives

Gunmen then held security services in 12-hour standoff before elite troops moved in and shot them dead 

Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has declared two days of national mourning after the massacre

Nine Italians died and Italy's footballers are wearing black armbands for tonight's Euro 2016 game with Germany 

ISIS said nationals from 'crusader countries' were not safe 'as long as their aircraft are killing Muslims'

By CHRIS SUMMERS FOR MAILONLINE and CHRIS PLEASANCE

PUBLISHED: 12:22 EST, 2 July 2016 | UPDATED: 17:45 EST, 2 July 2016

<snip> 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671586/Pictured-grinning-ISIS-terrorists-hacked-20-innocent-victims-including-westerners-death-spared-recite-Koran-Bangladesh-attack.html#ixzz4DPPyTyd8

If we keep allowing them into America, we'd better learn the Koran so we don't get hacked up ourselves, since the government is hell bent on taking everyone's guns and ammo.... 

@Cinnamon - Quit looking at this stuff its not good for you, not good for your heart and your soul. Let us deal with it. The wreckoning is coming for them, wait till the Crusaders/Knights Templar start forming/reforming again. Yes I am being serious.

I wanted to reply to your response last night but chose to sleep on it. Woke up. Felt the same.

Dark you clearly are a veteran and well respected here. I enjoy your posts as well and you seem intelligent. Ty forbeing part of this forum. 

Now.....quit selling BS regarding some crusader group that will rise from the history books to save us from the hordes of savages here to convert/kill usChristians.

We both know that wont happen just as much as the defunct/I'll prepared weekend warrior militias who swear they will squash tyranny here in the states.

Cinnamon can stand up for herself as can anyone here but your post seems to coddle her and give her false hope. There will be zero christian uprising againstthe Moslems and if there was it would be plastered all over the media showing how crazy and intolerant Christians are while our sweet, cute Muslims are always victims......

Please....no ancient secret society will do shit.That's a fact

Here is anotherfact. Once....and it will happen.....the Muslims hit and slaughter a church of Christians they will.....any survivors....will say "were taught by our lord and savior to turn the other cheek and forgive. We will rebuild"

BAM

On our own. Partner up with trustworthy neighbors. Seek out ex military and pick their brains. Bug out/bug in plans. That's all we've got.

I need to look.  I need to see what happens when violence erupts.  It's not good to let something smack you in the face and be caught unaware and no mental coping mechanism.  Preparation starts in the mind, just like everything else.  Realizing what other humans are capable of doing is a good start.  Hearing and seeing are so different.  

That's why I want the news to show the bloodied corpses and people who are maimed in war.  Without that, it's easy to keep going like nothing is happening anywhere else, that we are not funding wars that are killing not only the bad guys, but mostly innocent civilians.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.