Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
timetraveler2015

Bomb in Central Park NYC severs man's foot

13 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

What appears to be a bomb has gone off in Central Park, injuring one man who lost his foot (some reports have said leg).  This is not a fireworks accident but the lamestream media seems to be ignoring the story. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/blast-elie-wiesel-funeral-central-park-severs-man-leg-article-1.2697682

Pressure sensitive and he stepped on it. Sounds like a land mine to me, how did that happen?  People heard it blocks away, ears were ringing and some felt a gust from the blast.  WTH is going on?  FBI is now investigating this, I wonder if we'll ever hear anymore about it. 

Posted (edited)

The pressure sensitive bit sounds like some kind of land mine, probably homemade/improvised. 

This absolutely wasn't a fireworks incident gone wrong, but you know the media.

Edited by timetraveler2015

5 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

The pressure sensitive bit sounds like some kind of land mine, probably homemade/improvised. 

This absolutely wasn't a fireworks incident gone wrong, but you know the media.

Firework accident victims usually have injuries to hands?arms and upper bodies. Fireworks can def injury your legs.but this sounds like more than fireworks!!!

7 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Nope media will call it fireworks.

Of course they will. 

1 person likes this

I heard something along the lines that the guys who did it were experimenting with a weird sort of firework, atleast what they told the cops anyway. But the story is still suspicious non the less, comes off a shrapnel type explosive.

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Threads Merged

I was so confused for a moment when my thread was gone. I was tripping out that it got scrubbed or something. LMAO.

2 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I heard something along the lines that the guys who did it were experimenting with a weird sort of firework, atleast what they told the cops anyway. But the story is still suspicious non the less, comes off a shrapnel type explosive.

Breaking ‪#‎jeddah‬ ‪#‎SaudiArabia‬

EXPERIMENTAL FIREWORKS

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.