Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

KENTUCKY WANTS AMEXIT AFTER BREXIT

7 posts in this topic

Hah! I'm all for this!  Let's get out of these "agreements", kick the U.N. out of NY and use the building to imprison all the traitors to America! 

Elizabeth Koh for Lexington Herald reports Rep. Thomas Massie thinks it’s time for “amexit.”The Republican congressman from Kentucky renewed his call for America to leave the United Nations Saturday, days after citizens in the United Kingdom narrowly voted to leave the European Union.

22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Hah! I'm all for this!  Let's get out of these "agreements", kick the U.N. out of NY and use the building to imprison all the traitors to America! 

Elizabeth Koh for Lexington Herald reports Rep. Thomas Massie thinks it’s time for “amexit.”The Republican congressman from Kentucky renewed his call for America to leave the United Nations Saturday, days after citizens in the United Kingdom narrowly voted to leave the European Union.

all of our states need to back away from federal reach.

DC-EXIT too.

Let's get back to the Constitution,  which severely limited federal power. D.C. should become a county of Virginia or Delaware. We should be 50 separate countries. The territories should become independent too. 

1 minute ago, grav said:

DC-EXIT too.

Let's get back to the Constitution,  which severely limited federal power. D.C. should become a county of Virginia or Delaware. We should be 50 separate countries. The territories should become independent too. 

After all this effort put into shredding the Constitution... they don't want to lose all their work. I wonder how far they will go to keep power, after all, the totalitarian police state gets stronger each day.  How many cogs in this wheel know what they are doing wrong and compromise their ethics to bring home a paycheck to feed their kids?  

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, grav said:

DC-EXIT too.

i hope they come full force for the guns that is when people will stand up

Edited by Mario Stalin

1 hour ago, Mario Stalin said:

i hope they come full force for the guns that is when people will stand up

Ah, but who are "they"? The military (Jade Helm)? state or local cops? a special army local only to Obama? I think the last one, American mercenaries.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.