Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Californians Buying Thousands of AR’s, Vowing Non-Compliance with New Gun Control Laws

5 posts in this topic

“I work at a gun shop,” a member of Californians Opposing Gun Restrictions posted on the gun rights group’s Facebook page. “So I just want to inform the public that as of 430 PM, California ran over 4000 background checks for gun purchases, and most purchases were long guns (AR-15) and most were for multiple long guns. It was an average of 6500 guns purchased TODAY alone, at 430 PM.” To paraphrase Will Smith in MIB II, we’re in the midst of the last great gun sales surge you’ll ever see. Until the next one. [h/t DrVino]

<snip>

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/07/robert-farago/breaking-californians-buying-thousands-of-ars-vowing-non-compliance-with-new-gun-control-laws/

:cheer:  Go Californians!  See, we're not all libtards here! 

2 people like this

Nope! I can personally vouch for that after living in a small NorCal town for a bit. It's the retard liberals and illegals in LA and SF that sway the vote from the majority of hard workers in that state. That's why the people in NorCal have been trying to make a new state by the name of Jefferson north of Sacramento. So those with common sense can live in peace from the BS from the likes of Jerry Brown and his many minions!

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Nope! I can personally vouch for that after living in a small NorCal town for a bit. It's the retard liberals and illegals in LA and SF that sway the vote from the majority of hard workers in that state. That's why the people in NorCal have been trying to make a new state by the name of Jefferson north of Sacramento. So those with common sense can live in peace from the BS from the likes of Jerry Brown and his many minions!

It seems like all the large cities are becoming that way.  People on the outskirts of cities tend to be more independent in their ways and their thoughts, not liking the control grid that those in the cities seem to accept and live with daily.  The hive mind vs. independent thought.  The city and the country, definitely a visible line defining political thought right there.  It's that way in Washington state and Colorado, too, from what I've read about them. 

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

“I work at a gun shop,” a member of Californians Opposing Gun Restrictions posted on the gun rights group’s Facebook page. “So I just want to inform the public that as of 430 PM, California ran over 4000 background checks for gun purchases, and most purchases were long guns (AR-15) and most were for multiple long guns. It was an average of 6500 guns purchased TODAY alone, at 430 PM.” To paraphrase Will Smith in MIB II, we’re in the midst of the last great gun sales surge you’ll ever see. Until the next one. [h/t DrVino]

<snip>

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/07/robert-farago/breaking-californians-buying-thousands-of-ars-vowing-non-compliance-with-new-gun-control-laws/

:cheer:  Go Californians!  See, we're not all libtards here! 

hahaha - Awesome - Now people are finally starting to get it, I wonder when the siege of L.A. will start. :) - Obama is pushing for globalization, I need to check and see if anyone made a thread about it.

Could also be folks looking to triple the price once the ban goes into effect.....I'm sure there's a few hundred of those mixed in there as well as cholo girlfriends performing straw purchases for illegal/felon boyfriends

Just sayin

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.