Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titanic1

Do They Use Supressed Technology Against Us?

11 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLcxeGIe9i0

Alien technology being used against us, not by aliens, not with aliens, but by a venal conspiracy of men against humanity. Fox Mulder the xfiles

In 1954, then-President Dwight Eisenhower made a pact with three species of aliens, said Schneider in a lecture at the 1995 Preparedness Expo. In exchange for alien technology, Eisenhower allegedly gave aliens permission to abduct some cattle and a limited number of human beings (added June 9: Schneider said the human abductees were for aliens to test implanting techniques and the aliens must give the details of the people involved). 

For decades livestock have been found inexplicably mutilated across the United States. More than 10,000 attacks have been recorded throughout the country, according to KLAS-TV Las Vegas. Some say these mutilations are done by cultists. Some say it’s predatory animals, although livestock have been found with their organs removed in a precise manner. Some say it’s aliens.

As for human abductees, Schneider said many of the thousands of people missing worldwide may have been taken by aliens. He said there are nine races of aliens that see a human being as “a bag of food.”

The technology aliens gave to uphold their end of this exchange includes a kind of metal that is nearly indestructible. Schneider showed the audience what he said was a piece of this metal. It is made of niobium, an element we have on the periodic table, and marinite, an alien element you won’t find mentioned in Earth’s textbooks.

He said the government also developed a spy satellite with the help of aliens that could spot a dime on your kitchen floor. It used infrared technology and had a resolution factor of 99.99961.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/681334-did-the-us-government-make-a-pact-with-aliens-to-get-technology/

Have we been using alien technology on earth this whole time? We’re not talking about cars, planes, smartphones, or tablets, those pretty much have a solid history that can be traced but even to that could we have possibly received help from other worldly alien beings?

Let’s take a look closer into the possibilities that humans on earth have been deceived by an alien race and “they” have been giving us the technology we are currently using today, in fact, these alien technologies might not have even been invented by the aliens themselves but actually RE-DISCOVERIES from trillions of years ago!

More on this later but let’s start from the beginning where this “Alien COVER-UP” all begun..

http://www.intergalacticvault.com/top-secret-alien-technology-are-you-are-using-alien-technology-on-earth/

I don't want to disturb what you're doing right now, but apparently four different species of aliens have been visiting Earth for thousands of years.

I don't quite have the evidence at hand, but Paul Hellyer, who used to be Canada's defense minister, claims he has.

In an interview with Russia Today, Hellyer explained (as if it was obvious): "Of course, there's been a lot more activity in the last few decades."

The reason for this, he said, was that man was stupid enough to invent the atomic bomb. Aliens are frightened that we're going to use it again (and again) and that this will affect the whole balance of the cosmos.

Ergo, each visit seems to have symbolized: "What the hell are they doing in that insane asylum today?"

Hellyer suggested that there are Edward Snowden-style whistleblowers who have already revealed government knowledge of alien visits. "It doesn't take long to get your hands on it," he said.

http://www.cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/

1 person likes this

I have never been one to believe in aliens. If we were to follow the chances, based entirely on the big bang and evolution. It is near impossible for another race to have advanced further than our own, let alone exist. We are considered to be dwelling within one of the oldest parts of the universe.

Now fallen angels and nephilim. beings created by God. Beings who consumed human flesh( Nephilim did this). They exist. There was no alien craft at roswell. There is no evidence and no evidence since that says so. Just science fiction stories.

I don't doubt something strange happened there. I just highly doubt the existence of an alien species outside of our own solar system.

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I have never been one to believe in aliens. If we were to follow the chances, based entirely on the big bang and evolution. It is near impossible for another race to have advanced further than our own, let alone exist. We are considered to be dwelling within one of the oldest parts of the universe.

I disagree. Humans, as a species, have a bad habit of thinking too much of themselves. Human's Earth is the center of the universe, humans are the most intelligent beings in the universe, humans are the only species that any God cares about, et cetera.

Humans went from primitive living to space travel in a mere 10,000 years or so (as the story goes) and for a majority of that time various religions held back any scientific progress. Even under the thumb of Big Science & Religion, it only took 200 years to go from steam engines to ion engines. Now just imagine if the average human was born 10 times more intelligent than they are. 

For the past 3 billion years the Earth has been a habitat for untold numbers of species, some of which may have evolved well past humans and left this rock for one reason or another. (I suspect anything we find on the moon or Mars will likely be left by those who left Earth long before we came along, which is a far more realistic theory than aliens cruising through the vastness of space and just happening to stumble across this planet in our out of the way little spot in the galaxy during our ancient times.) 

Yeah, I know my post is a butt-load of speculation, but is that not what we in the CT community do for fun? :)

1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

I disagree. Humans, as a species, have a bad habit of thinking too much of themselves. Human's Earth is the center of the universe, humans are the most intelligent beings in the universe, humans are the only species that any God cares about, et cetera.

Humans went from primitive living to space travel in a mere 10,000 years or so (as the story goes) and for a majority of that time various religions held back any scientific progress. Even under the thumb of Big Science & Religion, it only took 200 years to go from steam engines to ion engines. Now just imagine if the average human was born 10 times more intelligent than they are. 

For the past 3 billion years the Earth has been a habitat for untold numbers of species, some of which may have evolved well past humans and left this rock for one reason or another. (I suspect anything we find on the moon or Mars will likely be left by those who left Earth long before we came along, which is a far more realistic theory than aliens cruising through the vastness of space and just happening to stumble across this planet in our out of the way little spot in the galaxy during our ancient times.) 

Yeah, I know my post is a butt-load of speculation, but is that not what we in the CT community do for fun? :)

no actually this is scientific knowledge now. We are literally smack in the middle of the oldest part of the universe. Any other civilization is likely at the stone age right now. Wrong, 100,000 years, for primitive to current time.

Also the earth has only been habitable for the past 100 million years, like every other  earth like planet in the universe it went through a super heated molten phase, then a cooling period. Which created the atmosphere. not going to go into full detail

This however would only be true if I believe alien life existed or that evolution were the tool for creation. Which it is not. God simply created everything in an instant.

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

This however would only be true if I believe alien life existed or that evolution were the tool for creation. Which it is not. God simply created everything in an instant.

Then the entire universe would be the exact same age and there would be no "oldest part", so there goes that theory. 

5 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

Then the entire universe would be the exact same age and there would be no "oldest part", so there goes that theory. 

Yes and along with it the existence of any other beings than humans and angels outside of God.

2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Yes and along with it the existence of any other beings than humans and angels outside of God.

Unless, of course, that creator decided humans lacked the brain power to understand the complex universe and extraterrestrial life so it just left a general set of rules for them to follow which were quickly altered to suit various agendas by those very same stupid humans. I, personally, don't buy the creation story as humans tell it.

Sorry for going off topic Titanic1. (On the brightside, we bumped your thread a few times) :cheers:

Just now, RabidWolf said:

Unless, of course, that creator decided humans lacked the brain power to understand the complex universe and extraterrestrial life so it just left a general set of rules for them to follow which were quickly altered to suit various agendas by those very same stupid humans. I, personally, don't buy the creation story as humans tell it.

Sorry for going off topic Titanic1. (On the brightside, we bumped your thread a few times) :cheers:

OMG @RabidWolf

I just got an attempted data mine, asked questions and everything, where I live, how do I survive, do I have a wife, ect, everything. OMFG these guys are coming out of the wood work. hahaha

Explain the "missing link" - We puny humans were brought here by someone or something.  There is ample evidence of another (previous) race on earth.  More and more things are being discovered by digging deeper and longer.  I do not believe that ll the evidence is a coordinated lie..

Can we as humans really be so arrogant as to believe we are the one and only?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.