Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roamer

EU president talks about "leaders of other planets"

8 posts in this topic

Slip of tongue? Burnout? At least the translation from French into English is correct, it is now confirmed by quite a few different sources on the web.

“It should be known that those who observe us from afar are very worried. I met and heard and listened to several of the leaders from other planets who are very concerned because they question the path the European Union will engage on. And so, a soothing is needed for both the Europeans and those who observe us from … farther away.”

Source: http://exopolitics.org/european-commission-president-says-he-spoke-to-leaders-of-other-planets-about-brexit/

Another link (in French only):

http://www.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/video/quand-jean-claude-juncker-dit-avoir-rencontre-les-dirigeants-d-autres-planetes-839565.html

The link in my post above contains an interesting analysis of Junckers speech -- just another short quote from the same article:

Also, at several points in his speech, Junckers makes references to himself as a “human being” and not a robot or a machine, suggesting that some in his intended audience are not human as one native French speaker has noted in translating and interpreting his comments in a helpful thread on the Project Avalon Forum.

http://exopolitics.org/european-commission-president-says-he-spoke-to-leaders-of-other-planets-about-brexit/

1 person likes this

I have no objection to the word 'planet' -- since it has a plane in it. A plane is a flat 2-dimensional surface extending to infinity. 

While the Body Scientific calls them planets, some questioners call these objects "luminaries," shiny objects in the sky, some of which wander while others wheel above us in fixed patterns.

http://etymonline.com/index.php?term=planet

planet (n.) late Old English planete, from Old French planete (Modern French planète), from Late Latin planeta, from Greekplanetes, from (asteres) planetai "wandering (stars)," from planasthai "to wander," of unknown origin, possibly from PIE *pele- (2) "flat, to spread" on notion of "spread out." So called because they have apparent motion, unlike the "fixed" stars. Originally including also the moon and sun; modern scientific sense of "world that orbits a star" is from 1630s. 

I've already commented on this somewhere here in the beginning of this forum. I called them "Those Who Watch," and there is nothing mysterious at all about them because they are humans born here but have moved off world for their own protection and to watch/monitor everything that happens here. I said they were the true powers that be. I think it was on my moon mission thread maybe.

35 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I've already commented on this somewhere here in the beginning of this forum. I called them "Those Who Watch," and there is nothing mysterious at all about them because they are humans born here but have moved off world for their own protection and to watch/monitor everything that happens here. I said they were the true powers that be. I think it was on my moon mission thread maybe.

This is odd.  I was reading something last night that spoke of the "off planet" ptb.  I can't remember where I saw it now. 

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is odd.  I was reading something last night that spoke of the "off planet" ptb.  I can't remember where I saw it now. 

Was it on the forum?

4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Was it on the forum?

No, it was somewhere else, I was poking around for info and ran across it.  I was at so many places, I can't remember where. Wish now I had kept that link. 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No, it was somewhere else, I was poking around for info and ran across it.  I was at so many places, I can't remember where. Wish now I had kept that link. 

Here's one of my remarks about that:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.