Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Goebbels was a 'ranting dwarf' and 'big pig'

8 posts in this topic

Goebbels was a 'ranting dwarf' and 'big pig': Nazi propaganda chief’s 105-year-old secretary reveals what is was like to work for the 'cold and aloof narcissist' 

Brunhilde Pomsel, now 105, is former secretary to Nazi Joseph Goebbels

The pensioner worked closely with the Nazi propaganda chief from 1942

Her recollections of working for him are featuring in a new documentary

<snip>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3669579/Goebbels-ranting-dwarf-big-pig-Nazi-propaganda-chief-s-105-year-old-secretary-reveals-like-work-cold-aloof-narcissist.html#ixzz4DKtWJMre

LOL for the title of this story.  

105?  She has had a good life, Ja!  If she did not like it at the time why did she not quit?  I suspect the "good life" as part of the inner circle was quite acceptable at the time.  I sometimes wonder what the world would have been like had the outcome been different.. LOL   **running for cover**

When you read about past "leaders" and their inner circle you simply cannot forget the quote  "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Very few of these so called leaders and their "helpers"  have come through history without some skeletons in a closet somewhere, I suspect that Fraue Pomsel has a few too.

They just don't quit, do they? Every week is Nazi reminder week. I wonder how hard they had to dig to find this 105 year old secretary. Is she related to the guard that is now doing jail time 70 years later?

Yesterday was another pity day for the poor jews when Trump sparked an online firestorm by posting Hillary's picture with the star of david. OMG, he's anti-Clinton and now he's anti-semitic.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-tweets-apparently-anti-000000428.html

I have an old Websters dictionary that defines Semitic this way:

pertaining to Shem, or to his descendants; noting, or belonging to, one of the great divisions of races and languages to which Hebrew, Phoenician, Arabic, Assyrian, etc, belong.

Trump's wife converted to the religion of Judaism but she is not of the jewish race. Hitler and his Nazis were trying to extinguish the race of Ashkenazi jews and would have succeeded if Churchill and Roosevelt had supported Germany instead of the Vatican/Rothchild banking cartel. Now we have the invasion of the middle eastern races that will be sacrificed in the war with the gentiles. It's a win-win for the Ashkenazis.

David Duke explains the Ashkenazis and their Y chromosome

http://davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Trump's wife converted to the religion of Judaism but she is not of the jewish race.

I thought it was his daughter Ivanka that converted? Melania is no favorite of Israel.

4 hours ago, Brio said:

I thought it was his daughter Ivanka that converted? Melania is no favorite of Israel.

Yep, you're right it's the daughter. I was too lazy to fact check.

20 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Yep, you're right it's the daughter. I was too lazy to fact check.

She just had a baby, too. 

10 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

They just don't quit, do they? Every week is Nazi reminder week. I wonder how hard they had to dig to find this 105 year old secretary. Is she related to the guard that is now doing jail time 70 years later?

Yesterday was another pity day for the poor jews when Trump sparked an online firestorm by posting Hillary's picture with the star of david. OMG, he's anti-Clinton and now he's anti-semitic.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-tweets-apparently-anti-000000428.html

I have an old Websters dictionary that defines Semitic this way:

pertaining to Shem, or to his descendants; noting, or belonging to, one of the great divisions of races and languages to which Hebrew, Phoenician, Arabic, Assyrian, etc, belong.

Trump's wife converted to the religion of Judaism but she is not of the jewish race. Hitler and his Nazis were trying to extinguish the race of Ashkenazi jews and would have succeeded if Churchill and Roosevelt had supported Germany instead of the Vatican/Rothchild banking cartel. Now we have the invasion of the middle eastern races that will be sacrificed in the war with the gentiles. It's a win-win for the Ashkenazis.

David Duke explains the Ashkenazis and their Y chromosome

http://davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

I agree, this is just Jew propaganda. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why isn't this woman in prison like the 94 year old "Nazi Accountant"? She was was "closer to the Nazi centre of power than anyone alive". 
Since when is being "too uninterested in politics" an excuse for her part in the cold blooded murder of 6 million innocent Jewish people?
She just sat back and watched as 6 million beautiful Jews were starved, tortured and killed by that "Nazi monster" and "Poison dwarf".
She did nothing as the remains of 6 million Jews were turned into lamp shades so German citizens could light their opulent homes.
She didn't speak out when the fat of 6 million Jews were made into soap so Germans could wash their filthy little racist babies.
She claims she "personally done nothing evil" but other people have gone to prison for doing a job she "really loved".

Joseph Goebbels was a proficient author with a least 70 books published. I have a copy of one of them.
I wonder how many narcissistic "aloof, cold and 'as stiff as the walking stick he carried.' monsters write sappy romance novels.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.