Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I Would Like Everyone Here To Know Something About Myself And My Illness Just In Case

59 posts in this topic

To all of my friends:

Not too long ago I shared with some of you my medical condition, and mine and my primary and cardiologists worries and concerns. I will attempt to keep this as short as possible, and yet as detailed as limited space will allow. After all, I do not want to bore you, but that being said, I would like everyone to know just in case anything happens unexpectedly. If you may be interested in researching my medical conditions, I will highlight each for you for later reference.

Back in april of 2014, I was rushed to the hospital because of suffocation and where I almost lost my life. I was diagnosed with Critical Aortic Stenosis, and needed my Aortic Heart Valve replaced stat!

I was also diagnosed with Anal Fistula which is and can be a chronic and recurrent condition, and also a very dangerous infection condition for anyone with a artificial heart valve. Heart valve surgery should always be avoided anytime there is infection present in the blood. My infection was not in my blood, and since my heart condition was very serious, they decided they couldn't wait any longer than the 3 months already waited, and where I almost died on numerous occasions.

After much debate, we decided on a Bovine Aortic Tissue Valve which happened in early July of 2014. All went well, but afterwards I developed a Heart Murmur and something called Diastolic Dysfunction Heart Failure.

As some of you already know, I went for surgery today 05/22/15. This is/was the 8th surgery for Anal Fistula, and having this chronic and recurrent condition of infection is very risky and dangerous as my new heart valve can become infected as a form of Rejection of a Foreign Body.

I will not know for a few weeks at least if this 8th and hopefully last attempt will be a success! I have been living a super high doses of different anti biotics for over one year now. I also treat myself with natural treatments of which I am well versed!

I would ask that if you would feel so inclined to send some good vibes or prayers or however you yourself definds them, I would appreciate them very much.

Love and peace John cm

ps and note: Now all of you know from the way I speak, and the many things I post about, I am never afraid to give up my shit! What does bother me is "God, I really do love my family!" I'm sure you can understand that!

Please excuse no spell check.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
3 people like this

As i've said before i hope you get better. I would hate to lose a user but much more than that a friend.

As i've said before i hope you get better. I would hate to lose a user but much more than that a friend.

​You have touched my very heart with that statement... Thank You Brother!

​You have touched my very heart with that statement... Thank You Brother!

​No problem brother... :hug:

Hi CM/John,

I sincerely wish you a speedy and complete recovery, even though you don't know me.  I have never posted anywhere because, quite frankly, I don't know enough about anything to post.

I'm in my 50's and became aware that "things are never what they seem" a few years ago, I guess after the Japan earthquake. My questions led me to LOP, where I found your posts. I then found your posts on DJ the day before it ended ... then finally found you here. Gee, I sound like a creepy stalker! I promise you I'm not, even though it kinda sounds that way I guess  :)  I've just been inexplicably drawn to your posts and look for them wherever I can find them.  

I just want you to know that I sincerely, with all my heart, appreciate all that you've shared. And, I believe there must be many more anonymous lurkers, like me, that have followed you quietly and greatly respect you and your posts. Your sharing has meant a lot to me, even though I admit that most of it is over my head (the main reason I've never posted).  But, I hope that one day, if I keep following your posts, the light bulb will click on and I'll be able to finally put it all together. So, you've got to stick around til that happens!  :)   And, I look forward to your next post, probably more than anybody else.  Just so you know.

Georgia Peach

1 person likes this

What??? Where have I been that I didn't  know this till now?

Aw, heck, Mole. I hate hearing about your condition. I am so sorry you have to deal with this tricky procedure. As you know, I share your distrust of modern medicine.

That said, I have great respect for surgeons. Surgeons probably saved my life on 2 occasions and also my husband's. It sounds like your doctor(s) are giving you excellent care.

You are a man of strong faith. It will help you deal with your stressful times. I will pray/ send vibes for your recovery and a speedy return to the forum where you are much admired.

:hug:

1 person likes this

Well Georgia Peach, you have certainly rocked my sock's completely off with one of the most
awesome of posts that I have ever received! I never knew anyone ever followed me that way, and
to be very honest, paid such attention to the things I've ever shared, and seemingly with that much
interest! You have not only made my day, but instead, my entire month. I do however hope that I
will not disappoint you ever!

With the way you've just presented the above, and with such great detail, why would I ever think for
even one moment that you were a stalker? There's much substance in the way you are presenting
yourself, and in a sense letting your hair down sort-to-speak! If you are concerned as to the possibility
of that being the case, well then I say, "come one and all"... Lol. I would love stalker's as such!

It would seem to me though that from the topics you've just stated, that there is a whole wealth of ideas
rolling around in that head of yours, and that's already a great start. Just post them, and I would gladly
love to respond to your threads as long as I see them. Or you can just shoot me a private message to
let me know that you've just posted something. I surely would love to take a look because I'm darn sure
you already have it in you to post one-hell-of-a post!

As far as understanding some of the ancient secrets and truths I post, well that will come in time. The
more you read, the better you'll understand. The more you put in, the more you'll take home! Hell, I can't
make it that easy for ya, now can I? Believe me, you might not believe me now, but you'll appreciate it
more this way. After all, and I'm sure you do remember what I've always said: Don't always take my word
for it. Instead, "Do Your Own Research".

And the crowd said ...... A...M...E...N!

Thank You Georgia Peach,

John cm

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I love you CM!

​Well thank you Cinnamon. Always kind words from you, and of course, the feelings are mutual!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.