Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
grav

Sick? Try Nature, not Big Pharma

29 posts in this topic

Two years ago I hurt so bad I wanted to die. Doctors couldn't help me, not that they had a clue how to fix me. I did some research and finally cured what was ailing me. Thanks, internet and Amazon! for helping me find natural anti-inflammatories and natural antibiotics.

I also cured my dog of an abscess, after spending  $200 at the vet's for laboratory-made antibiotics and steroids which helped NOT at all. Warm moist compresses did the trick! For free. 

slap_f10.jpg

Since then, I study and buy the spices and herbs that have helped people for hundreds or thousands of years. I can buy marshmallow root and turmeric at most grocery stores. If it's not available, I buy online. 

I encourage everyone to seek help outside the box built by the control systems, which many members already do. Our bodies can often heal themselves, IF we work with Nature instead of fighting her.

When modern medicine cures one (1) single disease, I might think they were honestly trying to help us. THERE ARE CURES FOR CANCER, DIABETES, AND OTHER DISEASES. It's  a racket. Vaccines are killing children and adults. Pills, especially the ones for depression, are very dangerous.

Even if you are on the Nature bandwagon, these two sites may offer some helpful information.

http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/codex-alimentarius.html

http://www.myhealthwire.com/news/herbs-supplements/796

3 people like this

I agree, save the doctor for things like broken bones and other major medical situations. Chances are, with plenty of research, you will know more about a condition than the doctor. Prevention goes a long way, if people would show some respect for their bodies. I'm with you on natural pet care, too. I use the veterinarian for surgical needs (mainly their spay or neuter operation).

2 people like this

I'm giving my arthritic dog MSM, Glucosamine and Chrondroitin supplements along with a teaspoon of turmeric. I've seen a huge improvement in his mobility and he's comfortable again.

A little anecdote about antidepressants. My dad has had years of chronic pain from a hernia repair. Eventually his doc put him on an antidepressant - which is a standard from of treatment. He turned into a zombie. He was disinterested in most things, had a minuscule attention span and his main emotion was (barely suppressed) anger. Yesterday I called my parents and he was very talkative and very much like his old self. Turns out his doc had altered his morphine dose and cut the antidepressant by half. It was the first time in a long while that I enjoyed a conversation with him. He's hoping to get of that med completely if he can.

On 5/22/2015, 3:14:42, grav said:

Two years ago I hurt so bad I wanted to die. Doctors couldn't help me, not that they had a clue how to fix me. I did some research and finally cured what was ailing me. Thanks, internet and Amazon! for helping me find natural anti-inflammatories and natural antibiotics.

I also cured my dog of an abscess, after spending  $200 at the vet's for laboratory-made antibiotics and steroids which helped NOT at all. Warm moist compresses did the trick! For free. 

http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/51/51/64/slap_f10.jpg

Since then, I study and buy the spices and herbs that have helped people for hundreds or thousands of years. I can buy marshmallow root and turmeric at most grocery stores. If it's not available, I buy online. 

I encourage everyone to seek help outside the box built by the control systems, which many members already do. Our bodies can often heal themselves, IF we work with Nature instead of fighting her.

When modern medicine cures one (1) single disease, I might think they were honestly trying to help us. THERE ARE CURES FOR CANCER, DIABETES, AND OTHER DISEASES. It's  a racket. Vaccines are killing children and adults. Pills, especially the ones for depression, are very dangerous.

Even if you are on the Nature bandwagon, these two sites may offer some helpful information.

http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/codex-alimentarius.html

http://www.myhealthwire.com/news/herbs-supplements/796

Hi Grav, nice sites, and thanks.
Most people don't realize the simple cure for
depression is fish oil. Works every time!

I agree, save the doctor for things like broken bones and other major medical situations. Chances are, with plenty of research, you will know more about a condition than the doctor. Prevention goes a long way, if people would show some respect for their bodies. I'm with you on natural pet care, too. I use the veterinarian for surgical needs (mainly their spay or neuter operation).

​The best doctors are those who after becoming a doctor, and finally realizing
that they don't have all the answers, and who begin practicing alternative
medicine.

Ever heard of Dr Mercola?

I'm giving my arthritic dog MSM, Glucosamine and Chrondroitin supplements along with a teaspoon of turmeric. I've seen a huge improvement in his mobility and he's comfortable again.

A little anecdote about antidepressants. My dad has had years of chronic pain from a hernia repair. Eventually his doc put him on an antidepressant - which is a standard from of treatment. He turned into a zombie. He was disinterested in most things, had a minuscule attention span and his main emotion was (barely suppressed) anger. Yesterday I called my parents and he was very talkative and very much like his old self. Turns out his doc had altered his morphine dose and cut the antidepressant by half. It was the first time in a long while that I enjoyed a conversation with him. He's hoping to get of that med completely if he can.

​I cured one of my dogs many years ago of confirmed breast cancer spread
everywhere on all of her breast with the use of crushed apricot kernels. It
only took 2 weeks.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Lilly, I can't say my arthritis is completely gone, but it is 99% better.

I take 20 Mule Team Borax, or I did, and have cut my dosage to 2 boron pills a day. My dog Plum and I got it at the same time. Odd, huh? is it contagious? Plum seemed to heal herself but mine got steadily worse until I found this wonderful element that rectifies calcium issues -- arthritis, tooth decay, osteoporosis. I fell  hard on my rear end a few weeks ago and had little if any pain afterwards. I kept waiting for it, but nope, none! What was different?

One of my weird interests is soil building. Yes, I love dirt. It's Mother Earth and we treat her like ... hell. Modern Ag has destroyed Nature from the ground up -- soil fertility and tilth. Organic farmers restore it. Boron is deficient in soils worldwide and in our bodies. Low boron = weak bones.

So I give the grav Award of Appreciation to a few real benefactors of mankind: the internet (may she forever remain free), Shep  (who gives us COP and who I need to donate to), and all the great information sites like Educate Yourself.  The page I link to below is where I got my first clue about the medical malpractice going on under the auspices of Big Pharma. And it spells out the real treatment for arthritis. I have it bookmarked

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/boraxconspiracy03jul12.shtml.

P.S., I'm glad your father is doing better, Lilly.  I've seen many people turned into zombies by these drugs. And don't get me started on Ritalin and other meds for ADHD in kids!

Edited by grav
1 person likes this

​I cured one of my dogs many years ago of confirmed breast cancer spreadeverywhere on all of her breast with the use of crushed apricot kernels. It
only took 2 weeks.

I gave you an even 100, Mole. 

I'll  look into the apricot cure. The medical "profession" made that treatment go away years ago. Now people call it a quack cure. Whenever they tear something done we should wonder 

:vb_wtf:

I gave you an even 100, Mole. 

I'll  look into the apricot cure. The medical "profession" made that treatment go away years ago. Now people call it a quack cure. Whenever they tear something done we should wonder 

:vb_wtf:

​Yeah, I noticed before that someone did, but for now we can no longer see
who gave them, nor can we click on posts to see who gave us red reps.

Ever seen this site?: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/

Also thanks for the 100, even though I never put much stock in any rating
systems that are rip for abuse.

​I cured one of my dogs many years ago of confirmed breast cancer spreadeverywhere on all of her breast with the use of crushed apricot kernels. It
only took 2 weeks.

That is good to know. It's great to get first hand feedback on alt meds!

Lilly, I can't say my arthritis is completely gone, but it is 99% better.

I take 20 Mule Team Borax, or I did, and have cut my dosage to 2 boron pills a day. My dog Plum and I got it at the same time. Odd, huh? is it contagious? Plum seemed to heal herself but mine got steadily worse until I found this wonderful element that rectifies calcium issues -- arthritis, tooth decay, osteoporosis. I fell  hard on my rear end a few weeks ago and had little if any pain afterwards. I kept waiting for it, but nope, none! What was different?

One of my weird interests is soil building. Yes, I love dirt. It's Mother Earth and we treat her like ... hell. Modern Ag has destroyed Nature from the ground up -- soil fertility and tilth. Organic farmers restore it. Boron is deficient in soils worldwide and in our bodies. Low boron = weak bones.

So I give the grav Award of Appreciation to a few real benefactors of mankind: the internet (may she forever remain free), Shep  (who gives us COP and who I need to donate to), and all the great information sites like Educate Yourself.  The page I link to below is where I got my first clue about the medical malpractice going on under the auspices of Big Pharma. And it spells out the real treatment for arthritis. I have it bookmarked

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/boraxconspiracy03jul12.shtml.

P.S., I'm glad your father is doing better, Lilly.  I've seen many people turned into zombies by these drugs. And don't get me started on Ritalin and other meds for ADHD in kids!

​I'm glad you've got that under control. And yes how weird that your dog got it at the same time.

I didn't know that about boron. I think the only context I've seen it mentioned in is making homemade washing powder. I'll look into that, thanks for the heads up.

Soil and Ritalin, yeah I think I can wholeheartedly agree with you on both counts :) 

That is good to know. It's great to get first hand feedback on alt meds!

​Only bad point to treating your pets this way is there's never any guidelines
as to dosage. In my case she was a 12 pound cocker spaniel, and there were
signs that her dosage was too high, but after only two weeks, she was just fine!

How can one experiment in said situations? Just one mistake, and the reults will
be very bad!  Dogs can range in weight from a couple pounds to well over 100
pounds.

I have not checked of late, but perhaps there is much better information for the
above treatments. Years ago (12 years or so) there was none! Because of that,
I had no choice or she would had died, but she lived another five years or so, so
I wound up doing the right thing!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.