Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

FBI interviews Hillary Clinton about her email

6 posts in this topic

FBI agents interviewed Hillary Clinton for 3½ hours Saturday morning — a signal that the investigation into her use of a private email account while she was secretary of state is drawing to a close.

Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement Saturday that Clinton “gave a voluntary interview this morning about her email arrangements while she was Secretary,” and added, “She is pleased to have had the opportunity to assist the Department of Justice in bringing this review to a conclusion.”

Asked if the interview was businesslike and civil, Clinton told MSNBC that it was “both.”

“It was something I had offered to do since last August,” she said, according to a transcript provided by the network. “I’ve been eager to do it, and I was pleased to have the opportunity to assist the department in bringing its review to a conclusion.” 

As she has in the past, Clinton asserted that she “never received nor sent any material that was marked classified,” although she said that some might have been retroactively branded classified during the process to prepare it for public release. She said she had “no knowledge” of the investigators’ timeline.

<snip>

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-interviews-clinton-over-email/2016/07/02/dd024480-4074-11e6-84e8-1580c7db5275_story.html

Lynch said Friday she would accept FBI recommendations.  I wonder if they are going to indict now or never.

With everything her and bill have gotten away with, this will be no different. It's all a show ya know.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

FBI agents interviewed Hillary Clinton for 3½ hours Saturday morning — a signal that the investigation into her use of a private email account while she was secretary of state is drawing to a close.

Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement Saturday that Clinton “gave a voluntary interview this morning about her email arrangements while she was Secretary,” and added, “She is pleased to have had the opportunity to assist the Department of Justice in bringing this review to a conclusion.”

Asked if the interview was businesslike and civil, Clinton told MSNBC that it was “both.”

“It was something I had offered to do since last August,” she said, according to a transcript provided by the network. “I’ve been eager to do it, and I was pleased to have the opportunity to assist the department in bringing its review to a conclusion.” 

As she has in the past, Clinton asserted that she “never received nor sent any material that was marked classified,” although she said that some might have been retroactively branded classified during the process to prepare it for public release. She said she had “no knowledge” of the investigators’ timeline.

<snip>

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-interviews-clinton-over-email/2016/07/02/dd024480-4074-11e6-84e8-1580c7db5275_story.html

Lynch said Friday she would accept FBI recommendations.  I wonder if they are going to indict now or never.

I love how she gets away with calling it a f***ing review. The FBI does not do reviews. They do criminal investigations.

Last I heard she was getting the Free pass, and Comey and some guys at the FBI are super fking pissed right now. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. Watch Obama pardon her anyway, eww boy he's going to start a lot of crap when he does.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.