Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Video: Police Threaten To Sue Journalists For Covering Bilderberg

4 posts in this topic

WHAAAAAAT? They are not allowing coverage of this now?

THE BOOTS COMING DOWN!

1 person likes this

Well perhaps we should stop using CAMERAS to shoot Builderberg attendees, and START using OTHER THINGS! If I were BUILDERBERG, I'd stay out of AMERICA where ALL THE GUNS ARE!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Storm the bastille en masse!

There was a video I had watched some time ago, I can't seem to find it now.  It showed people inside who paid money to go listen to whatever the event was.  Outside was people clashing with the police who were being detained simply because they hadn't paid the priority important money man price for the tickets.  It was peaceful protest except for the fact that the wealthy wanted protection from the people who could be there equally for free.  

Wish I could find that video again.  

Edited by counterintelligence
1 person likes this

Shep, if they held the meeting in my country I'd try to get a waiter's job just beforehand. Play thier own spying game on them for a change. (Just used 6 likes no problems, but Edit screwed me again but wouldn't save this time when mucked with info bar. Red Required was there again mate) it's cool I'll just double post ;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.