Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

So many spiritual attacks as of late!

11 posts in this topic

So many spiritual attacks as of late. The birds seem to be flocking in a frenzy above. Making the loudest squawks ever heard by man before. I wonder what they will be eating for supper.

July 2nd people! Enjoy the day best you can. You know...... I know....... Not long now.

“Spiritual warfare is very real. There is a furious, fierce, and ferocious battle raging in the realm of the spirit between the forces of God and the forces of evil. Warfare happens every day, all the time. Whether you believe it or not, you are in a battlefield. You are in warfare.” ― Pedro Okoro

Whatever it is i'm picking it up.... It feels like mass suffering...

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

So many spiritual attacks as of late. The birds seem to be flocking in a frenzy above. Making the loudest squawks ever heard by man before. I wonder what they will be eating for supper.

July 2nd people! Enjoy the day best you can. You know...... I know....... Not long now.

“Spiritual warfare is very real. There is a furious, fierce, and ferocious battle raging in the realm of the spirit between the forces of God and the forces of evil. Warfare happens every day, all the time. Whether you believe it or not, you are in a battlefield. You are in warfare.” ― Pedro Okoro

There is a trick to winning at spiritual warfare. I call it the ability to "go neutral" which means not giving them any power or energy.  Even so, the attacks are strong and they are probably wondering why they haven't won yet.  They come in all forms, some are simply humans who use classic brainwashing techniques or annoying you with every day bs until you lose your temper and act in ways you normally wouldn't act.  I think some are tools for that and don't even realize it themselves.  Others think they have some sort of "in" with "the other side", brag themselves up and make people believe they have some kind of power that is unique.  Voodoo will not work unless the victim of a curse believes in it, too.  It's the same thing with any of it. 

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

There is a trick to winning at spiritual warfare. I call it the ability to "go neutral" which means not giving them any power or energy.  Even so, the attacks are strong and they are probably wondering why they haven't won yet.  They come in all forms, some are simply humans who use classic brainwashing techniques or annoying you with every day bs until you lose your temper and act in ways you normally wouldn't act.  I think some are tools for that and don't even realize it themselves.  Others think they have some sort of "in" with "the other side", brag themselves up and make people believe they have some kind of power that is unique.  Voodoo will not work unless the victim of a curse believes in it, too.  It's the same thing with any of it. 

They already know they've lost the entire war, just not each individual battle. The plan is to take as many humans down with them when they fall.

53 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12 kjv

strange feels myself today. but that is because family is staying here for the 4th.

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Whatever it is i'm picking it up.... It feels like mass suffering...

Its been strange for me for a week or so . I feel like I am in some sort of daze; thinking has been elsewhere . No energy . I need to mow my lawn screw it !

And to I haven't been sleeping well for more than a week .

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, CSB said:

Its been strange for me for a week or so . I feel like I am in some sort of daze; thinking has been elsewhere . No energy . I need to mow my lawn screw it !

And to I haven't been sleeping well for more than a week .

:grouphug: In it together.

1 person likes this

This is a bit old fashioned but amythest crystal works even while you sleep.

Lack of sleep affects serotonin levels and can drive people mad because they lose control of their emotions.

The Intel agencies have ways of using WiFi sources to deprive people of deep sleep.

Some mistake technological attacks for spiritual ones.

20 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

This is a bit old fashioned but amythest crystal works even while you sleep.

Lack of sleep affects serotonin levels and can drive people mad because they lose control of their emotions.

The Intel agencies have ways of using WiFi sources to deprive people of deep sleep.

Some mistake technological attacks for spiritual ones.

idk what amethyst crystals have to do with chairman mao but if you really want to. Decrease serotonin levels merely purchase a negative ion generator or hangout by a major waterfall for an hour or two before bedtime and avoid fluorescent lighting, forced air heating, television sets and copy machines.

Posted (edited)

Orgonite or Orgone:

Energy Generator - The combination of organic material (cured resin-a hydrocarbon compound) and metal chips provides a matrix which has the capacity to attract and capture orgone energy (universal life energy, chi, etc ) as Wilhelm Reich's research demonstrated in the 1930's/40's and discussed in many of Reich's books.

http://www.orgone.org/

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.