Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

TSA beat and incarcerate 19yr old girl recovering from brain surgery!!!

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wtf!?! Where's the the outrage? I know why Obama hasn't said anything. Because she doesn't look like she could be his daughter! F**ker! What about Loretta Lynch? How come we don't hear about her looking into this? Oh yeah she's white. No one cares! Kinda like black on black crime. But if this happened to a Muslim this shit would make world news! This shit makes me sick! I hope those that predict this HNIC isn't leaving the White House are wrong. We really need a purge in this country. And it should start in DC!

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-sued-for-beating-disabled-teen/

Edited by Quick1966
Took the E from the end of Muslim.
1 person likes this

I don't fly anymore because I'm not keen on radiation nor getting groped by someone that would stoop to work in such a capacity. Apparently Loretta Lynch has her own plane that also accommodates her husband so they can fly around the country at taxpayer's expense. After stopping by in Phoenix to hook up with Billy Boy then it was off to Aspen for a conference. Yeah, that's some real economy even in the off season.

The TSA is nothing more than legalized bullying and they won't go away until Americans boycott them.

1 person likes this

Omg that's horrible! Someone needs to take that agent out back and teach them a lesson in respect and knowledge in medical conditions. 

41 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Wtf!?! Where's the the outrage? I know why Obama hasn't said anything. Because she doesn't look like she could be his daughter! F**ker! What about Loretta Lynch? How come we don't hear about her looking into this? Oh yeah she's white. No one cares! Kinda like black on black crime. But if this happened to a Muslim this shit would make world news! This shit makes me sick! I hope those that predict this HNIC isn't leaving the White House are wrong. We really need a purge in this country. And it should start in DC!

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-sued-for-beating-disabled-teen/

The tyranny has to stop. This is horrible!  I hope these people realize what they have done!  So, according to TSA, they need to call ahead if they have issues beyond a healthy person.  They're asking for 100K?  I'd ask for 100 M!  There's no telling what long term damage could have been done.  Feeling free yet? 

Yet we let in un-vetted Syrians and our prisons release illegals who have committed serious crimes. And our Border Agents have their hands tied when they try to do their jobs. Unfortunately, the lawsuit will be paid for by taxpayers instead of the TSA thugs who should do jail time.

1 person likes this

If that was my child i would either be dead now,along with the offending thug,and i don't care What cockamamie guvment dept he worked for.Or i'd be incarcerated for murder. Beyond words,idk even what to say except i would have killed the m-fer. With my teeth and bare hands.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.