Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BigRed

Trump Releases Second Hillary “Legendary Lie” Video; Leaves Her In Shock (Video)

12 posts in this topic

While I’m sure you’ll get a kick out of Donald Trumps new video making fun of Hillary, it would be much more effective if he’d run the second video below. The second video details Hillary Clinton’s life as a Career Criminal. This woman should be doing life in prison. If by chance you don’t think so after watching, then may I suggest the second video…

Conservative Tribune Writes:

As part of his general election strategy against presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, rival Donald Trump has attacked her over 10 “legendary” lies.

Trump created a special website for “crooked” Hillary, and has promised to release 10 videos documenting her 10 worst lies. On Tuesday, Trump released the second video.

This video attacked Clinton over her claims that there had been no classified material on her email server. The video started with Clinton explicitly stating she never sent nor received classified material.

The video then jumped to a news report that stated “After review, there were at least 2,101 classified messages found on her server,”and pointed out that 22 emails had “top secret” information on them.

The video included a montage of news commentators talking about the Clinton email scandal and how it was very clear Clinton hasn’t been honest with the American people.

“We know Hillary Clinton has not been honest about this,” stated Ron Fournier, a political columnist for the National Journal in March. “There’s severe questions about her judgment.”

The video ended with a clip of Trump tearing into Clinton, questioning how someone being investigated by the FBI is an actual serious contender for president of the United States.

“And to think that she has a shot at being our president, Crooked Hillary Clinton, we can’t let it happen,” he stated. “If I win, believe me, make America great again, and it’s going to be greater than ever before. We have a chance to be greater than ever before.”

You can watch the full video here: 

http://right.is/politics/2016/07/trump-releases-second-hillary-legendary-lie-video-leaves-her-in-shock-video-63572.html

Good stuff, thanks for sharing. More nightmare fuel for my libtard family members.

Haha that's funny, I know what you mean, kinda like being in the enemies camp sometimes. My family never take me seriously, especially when it comes to issues like vaccination and aliens!

And Trump has similar dirt on everyone else. That's why they won't touch him directly. If anything happens to him, key people and news corporations will release everything on everyone. That's why they are squirming and don't know what to do with him.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

And Trump has similar dirt on everyone else. That's why they won't touch him directly. If anything happens to him, key people and news corporations will release everything on everyone. That's why they are squirming and don't know what to do with him.

This is why I follow you. You know how these people think. Your info is reassuring. Isn't there a name for this strategery? Like those spy chips embedded under fhe skin. If you try to take one out, it releases toxins into your bloodstream. Trojan horse?

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, grav said:

This is why I follow you. You know how these people think. Your info is reassuring. Isn't there a name for this strategery? Like those spy chips embedded under fhe skin. If you try to take one out, it releases toxins into your bloodstream. Trojan horse?

I'm not really sure what something like this would be called officially, but I'll call it for lack of a better term, "forced submission."

If it weren't for this, he would have been dead by now. That's why he set everything up this way. Of course, there is always danger from a lone wolf because Trump gets too close to the crowds.

edit: In a case like this though, it would actually be a wise choice for Trump's own enemies to protect him. Can you imagine? What a f***ing slap in their face. lol.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

perhaps a "dead man's switch"?   That's a really nasty little trick anyone can use to throw a monkey wrench in the typical game theory assumptions :)

Well, until the DOJ stops turning a blind eye to the Clinton regime, nothing will come of it.

Seriously, the Clinton crime family have been in business far too long and virtually nothing has been done to address these mobsters.

Accusations just seem to be the norm and dismissed as hearsay as everyone just moves along...

off into the green grazing pastures of more lies and more conspiracy.

16 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

How do you know this?

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, BoJangleFeet said:

How do you know this?

It doesn't matter how or why I know. The point is for those who are scratching their heads and wondering how he is able to get away with what he has thus far, there needed to be a reason. Not just anyone can stop the powers that be dead in their tracks like he has. He has caused the entire world to gasp and hold their breath wondering what his next move will be.

He is much more than just a real estate mogul, developer, and entrepreneur. He is a self-made and disciplined powerhouse with the ability to remove the strongholds that have held the common people back their entire lives . There are a few major factors that no one knows about Trump and his associates. He is part of a very special society and those who he associates with are as well. They are collectively very powerful! More than you'll ever know!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.