Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Cali Gun News

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well it has happened. No More ARs in CA starting next year. No more loaning of firearms. Ammo registration/background checks. No more legally owned standard capacity magazines.
Jan 1st

http://i.imgur.com/KKDVDxH.jpg-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154289427634859&substory_index=0&id=126979439858

-

Exodus from California is starting.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Wow that sucks. I feels bad for our COP bros and sis in the golden state. Although if you legally purchase one between now and Jan1st I assume your grandfathered in?

I'm waiting for the AK's to start showing up on GunBroker and ArmsList.

20 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Well it has happened. No More ARs in CA starting next year. No more loaning of firearms. Ammo registration/background checks. No more legally owned standard capacity magazines.
Jan 1st

http://i.imgur.com/KKDVDxH.jpg-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154289427634859&substory_index=0&id=126979439858

-

Exodus from California is starting.

You're partially correct, AR15's can still be owned even after the deadline. As long as its "featureless" you can still own an ar.

The real fun part of the new laws is that you now have to go through a background check to buy ammunition and they are making a state data base for this. 

No more than 10 rounds of ammo in a clip.  On and on it goes. 

Can politicians only think as the aggressor and not think like a victim?  The victim is the important one in all of this and they are determined to ignore everyone except the criminal action of a few (right now).  

Might as well just call it what it is and that is gun confiscation. 

Gun confiscation leads to dictatorship which leads to genocide.  With the kind of "leadership" we have now and proof that they are criminals, why can't people understand that those who come to take their guns and ammunition are coming to kill them.  It may not happen today... but it will happen at some point. 

1 person likes this

Buy 80% lowers. Finish them yourself if you are mechanically inclined. Might even be worth it to purchase a $600.00 Harbor Freight bench top mill for the accuracy if you can afford it. If they don't know you HAVE it, they can't TAKE it! But NEVER EVER turn in your firearms! The FBI has proven time and time again that they aren't here to keep YOU safe, YOU must keep YOURSELF safe from ISIS, AND the terrorists in WASHINGTON! Or in this case SACRAMENTO!

The FBI questioned a person who declared on 3 separate occasions, (according to the FBI) that he was affiliated with known terrorist organizations, and say they couldn't stop him from getting guns. Hmmm... On three separate occasions, he claimed to be a part of entities that we are at war with. He could be arrested right there for TREASON. The FBI refused to do its job.

Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as "...[a]...citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]." In many nations, it is also often considered treason to attempt or conspire to overthrow the government, even if no foreign country is aiding or involved by such an endeavor. In this case, terrorist organizations have declared war against us, and he sided with those organizations.

The SAME FBI, full well knowing, that the shooters WIFE had KNOWINGLY AIDED him in said endeavor, and while INVESTIGATING said person, refused to do its job and allowed her to walk right out the door in front of them. The FBI refused to do its job.

The SAME FBI, having privileged knowledge that ISIS has a list of American citizens targeted for murder, has STILL not notified all those individuals that their life is in danger from a terrorist organization that is responsible for the dearth of thousands of individuals across the globe. The FBI refuses to do its job.

The FBI is a criminal organization that should be de-funded immediately. I have lost all respect for an organization that protects terrorists and MURDERS patriots... Yes, THAT FBI. They are a cowardly disgrace to this nation, and if ANY FBI agents had one drop of respect for this country, for the oath that they took, they would ARREST the terrorist in chief and Attorney General for treason... Is it any wonder they want to take the guns? The REFUSE to do their jobs, and are afraid that WE will do OUR job.... Its coming, And I hope every one of them is happy when THEIR children are getting gang raped by terrorists THEY helped get here, and protected.

On 7/1/2016 at 6:39 PM, Cinnamon said:

:onfire:

Run! get out while you can!

I know, I know, I was born in NorCal so I know how great it used to be. Got out in the 90s, don't miss it a bit, except the ocean. I was 2 blocks from the beach. Sigh.

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

Run! get out while you can!

I know, I know, I was born in NorCal so I know how great it used to be. Got out in the 90s, don't miss it a bit, except the ocean. I was 2 blocks from the beach. Sigh.

Yeah I miss the weather the most. That and the mountains like everywhere. Ocean well I'm from Florida so our beaches are the best and the waters warm so no wet suit to go in.😉

1 person likes this

At this point, everyone is seeing the corruption and lunacy runs deep with the LEFT. Clinton will not be persecuted, as soon as she is elected, everyone is to join their local militia, And wait for an or multiple state armies to form. Unless there is an "upset" in the coming 2-3 months and Hillary goes to the slammer. This rebellion will start off all quick like as soon as she's declared president, Trump wins then you should see a mass exodus of lefties leaving the states.

I think that is why they are readying U.N. Troops and telling our soldiers to fall in line and start putting on BLUE Helmets and UNIFORMS.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.