Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Now Muslims Are Offended By People Saying ‘F*ck ISIS’ And Police Are Calling It ‘Incitement’

17 posts in this topic

Police have charged Tommy Robinson, a PEGIDA UK organiser, with “inciting racial hatred against Muslims” after he was pictured with a flag with “f*** ISIS” written on it, his lawyer has claimed.

The lawyer alleged in a statement that an application for a football banning order against Mr. Robinson was “brought on the basis of a harassment campaign” linked to his “high social media profile, and is associated with Pegida UK” and amounted to an attack on his “free speech”.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/muslim-offended-fck-isis-flag-police-calling-incitement/

No end to the whining of people who hate where they have migrated.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy Robinson - Enemy of the State . The explosive story of ... http://tommyrobinson.co.uk/

Ex Leader and Founder of the English Defence League. Now avid speaker of Truth without Fear or Compromise.

not sure but page is already down, cloud-flair has it up as archive. If anyone wants to rip it, in case it goes away forever...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The lawyer alleged in a statement that an application for a football banning order against Mr. Robinson was “brought on the basis of a harassment campaign” linked to his “high social media profile, and is associated with Pegida UK” and amounted to an attack on his “free speech”.

Exactly, badges don't grant extra rights. When you don't submit, they harass you. Stand your ground, even if what you say isn't even against the law. I hope he makes them eat their own crap. No one likes a bully, even bullies don't like to be bullied. 

Edited by rbear
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well once again having to play by their rules, couldn't you legally say that by them being offended that shows they openly support a terrorist organisation? I'm only twisting the law the way they do. Oh nearly forgot .. F++K ISIS!    ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.  Tell the Jews that tell Osama what to do, pull there dog's leashes in. Documents prove Obama, Clinton's, Bush's, Dick Cheney and George Soros all have arms deals as the SOLE SUPPLIERS! The Muslim president that's trying to disarm America is Proven to be the biggest arms dealer on the planet. So screw ISIS and whoever stands up for them. They hate us but want everything WE Created? Hypocritical Race,religion. So glad I'm an engineer Cos Australia was stripped of all firearms FULLY 20 yrs ago. We need a gun license for a Paintball gun! Even having a rubber sling for a slingshot can put you in Jail here. So screw ISIS and their Terroristic feelings! Don't let what happened to Australia happen to America PLEASE.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Well once again having to play by their rules, couldn't you legally say that by them being offended that shows they openly support a terrorist organisation? I'm only twisting the law the way they do. Oh nearly forgot .. F++K ISIS!    ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.  Tell the Jews that tell Osama what to do, pull there dog's leashes in. Documents prove Obama, Clinton's, Bush's, Dick Cheney and George Soros all have arms deals as the SOLE SUPPLIERS! The Muslim president that's trying to disarm America is Proven to be the biggest arms dealer on the planet. So screw ISIS and whoever stands up for them. They hate us but want everything WE Created? Hypocritical Race,religion. So glad I'm an engineer Cos Australia was stripped of all firearms FULLY 20 yrs ago. We need a gun license for a Paintball gun! Even having a rubber sling for a slingshot can put you in Jail here. So screw ISIS and their Terroristic feelings! Don't let what happened to Australia happen to America PLEASE.    

"Well once again having to play by their rules, couldn't you legally say that by them being offended that shows they openly support a terrorist organisation? "

There is only one problem with that, just by you saying ter** org, they will twist it and say "hes a member". You have no idea how corrupt these guys are. 

An law school professor and former criminal defense attorney tells you why you should never agree to be interviewed by the police

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, rbear said:

Tommy Robinson - Enemy of the State . The explosive story of ... http://tommyrobinson.co.uk/

Ex Leader and Founder of the English Defence League. Now avid speaker of Truth without Fear or Compromise.

not sure but page is already down, cloud-flair has it up as archive. If anyone wants to rip it, in case it goes away forever...

The fire rises...

I'm glad to see so many people redpilling. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Well once again having to play by their rules, couldn't you legally say that by them being offended that shows they openly support a terrorist organisation? I'm only twisting the law the way they do. Oh nearly forgot .. F++K ISIS!    ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.  Tell the Jews that tell Osama what to do, pull there dog's leashes in. Documents prove Obama, Clinton's, Bush's, Dick Cheney and George Soros all have arms deals as the SOLE SUPPLIERS! The Muslim president that's trying to disarm America is Proven to be the biggest arms dealer on the planet. So screw ISIS and whoever stands up for them. They hate us but want everything WE Created? Hypocritical Race,religion. So glad I'm an engineer Cos Australia was stripped of all firearms FULLY 20 yrs ago. We need a gun license for a Paintball gun! Even having a rubber sling for a slingshot can put you in Jail here. So screw ISIS and their Terroristic feelings! Don't let what happened to Australia happen to America PLEASE.    

AMEN! - Praise the Lord and pass the Ammunition! He is going to get Treason Charges as well as Hillary. No stopping this movement now.

God a lot of you are making great posts. I wish I could like them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rbear said:

"Well once again having to play by their rules, couldn't you legally say that by them being offended that shows they openly support a terrorist organisation? "

There is only one problem with that, just by you saying ter** org, they will twist it and say "hes a member". You have no idea how corrupt these guys are. 

An law school professor and former criminal defense attorney tells you why you should never agree to be interviewed by the police

 

Really!? WTF ?    That's what happens when you vote for the enemy without knowing ANY history...... TWICE!  That is so screwed up rbear I believe you. So once we all get the PC term " correct" you could Maybe? Continue my original tactic? It's like that here too (so fkd) I read up on the psych laws you have too, I thought I was backwards Irish but some of the reasons where I can just get you locked on a psychological evaluation and your family taken then in turn your employer fires you over legal propaganda are so archaically laughable they're simply not in reality themselves! Thankyou I'll watch video on way home mate ;)... So what do we do? Go covert and infiltrate pretending we convert and then do the same if caught before you can bring the cell down? Claim you too are now just a poor harmless misunderstood Muslim with a suicide vest?   I'll stand up for the Boston Bombers in This way only. The bag the FIB used as evidence of the brothers bombing the finish line.. Was NOT the bag worn by either of them in the surveillance video at the Boston Marathon. I think that was a false flag and they had nothing to do with it.. BUT a Muslim was still responsible even though he was sitting in the white house at the time..   You Guy's sure can take a lot of BS cos I would of left America by now.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2QIK4U said:

Really!? WTF ?    That's what happens when you vote for the enemy without knowing ANY history...... TWICE!  That is so screwed up rbear I believe you. So once we all get the PC term " correct" you could Maybe? Continue my original tactic? It's like that here too (so fkd) I read up on the psych laws you have too, I thought I was backwards Irish but some of the reasons where I can just get you locked on a psychological evaluation and your family taken then in turn your employer fires you over legal propaganda are so archaically laughable they're simply not in reality themselves! Thankyou I'll watch video on way home mate ;)... So what do we do? Go covert and infiltrate pretending we convert and then do the same if caught before you can bring the cell down? Claim you too are now just a poor harmless misunderstood Muslim with a suicide vest?   I'll stand up for the Boston Bombers in This way only. The bag the FIB used as evidence of the brothers bombing the finish line.. Was NOT the bag worn by either of them in the surveillance video at the Boston Marathon. I think that was a false flag and they had nothing to do with it.. BUT a Muslim was still responsible even though he was sitting in the white house at the time..   You Guy's sure can take a lot of BS cos I would of left America by now.. 

Weasly bastards aren't they 2qik? We do take a lot of BS.

Why do you think we tell people, their eyes are brown because they are so full of shit. LOL

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

AMEN! - Praise the Lord and pass the Ammunition! He is going to get Treason Charges as well as Hillary. No stopping this movement now.

God a lot of you are making great posts. I wish I could like them all.

Me too, d:D I learnt yesterday I only get 6,  I need 60 with all of you. And I still haven't been renewed from yesterday? Probably auto happen soon...   You guys are all great, I've followed everyone here the last couple mths and am glad I joined Conspiritard outpost :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.