Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

Life After Death

9 posts in this topic

There is no more important issue in my opinion.  However, is this all propaganda meant to keep the slaves more controllable?  Also, have you ever noticed that near death experiences seem to often mimic the person's religious beliefs (e.g., the Muslim will see Mohammed, the Catholic will see Mary, the hippy-type will see energy and peace, etc.).  Does that give us a glimpse into how the Creator views personal religious beliefs or does that just confirm that the dying person is just playing out a hallucination as their brain is deprived of oxygen?  I don't know about you but I ponder these questions daily. 

From the article:

In this thought-provoking documentary, you will meet Vicki Noratuk, who has been blind from birth. Until Vicki's life after death experience, she had no concept of what the visible world was like. But upon leaving her body as a result of a bad car accident, she was astounded to suddenly be able to see. She went on to have a powerfully transformative experience. Once Vicki came back into her body in the hospital, she once again was blind, yet was incredibly grateful for having experienced sight and much more in her sojourn into the realms beyond.

You will also meet Pam Reynolds, who was facing imminent death from a massive brain aneurysm. She opted for a highly risky procedure where neurosurgeon Dr. Robert Spetzler deliberately brought her to a state where all of her vital signs, including all brain activity, were stopped for an extended period of surgery. All blood was removed from her head. Clinically, Pam was dead for that period. Yet on being successfully revived, she came back a transformed woman with an amazingly inspiring story to share of where her consciousness went while her body functions stopped.

And then there is the transformational story of Gordon Allen. Before his life after death experience Gordon was all about making money. And he was quite successful in his ruthless business world. After going through death, however, all of that changed. Learn about the most remarkable way the life of this once greedy man turned around in this beautifully compiled documentary.

A number of doctors and surgeons also give engaging interviews, including both skeptics of life after death and those who say that there is no explanation other than the possibility that consciousness can exist and perceive outside of the physical body. A few doctors were so intrigued with what they heard from patients who had come back from clinical death that they initiated extensive studies into the near-death phenomenon. And the results are quite amazing.

http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/inspiring/nde_day_i_died_bbc [VIDEO]

http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/inspiring/life_after_death_experiences_near [VIDEO]

http://www.wanttoknow.info/neardeathexperience

http://www.weboflove.org/inspiring_stories_10/near_death_miracles

24 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

There is no more important issue in my opinion.  However, is this all propaganda meant to keep the slaves more controllable?  Also, have you ever noticed that near death experiences seem to often mimic the person's religious beliefs (e.g., the Muslim will see Mohammed, the Catholic will see Mary, the hippy-type will see energy and peace, etc.).  Does that give us a glimpse into how the Creator views personal religious beliefs or does that just confirm that the dying person is just playing out a hallucination as their brain is deprived of oxygen?  I don't know about you but I ponder these questions daily. 

I hope you take me off ignore to read this. As we are dying, we can only understand what we have been taught or indoctrinated with because that all we have ever known. Understand, though, that while these things are happening in our brains, we have not actually died yet. We are lingering between life in the flesh and our spiritual eternity. It is only at that very moment when you complete the passage between the two, that you can see whatever the real truth is, and I'll bet everyone will be overtaken and in awe by whatever it turns out to be.

45 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

From the article:

In this thought-provoking documentary, you will meet Vicki Noratuk, who has been blind from birth. Until Vicki's life after death experience, she had no concept of what the visible world was like. But upon leaving her body as a result of a bad car accident, she was astounded to suddenly be able to see. She went on to have a powerfully transformative experience. Once Vicki came back into her body in the hospital, she once again was blind, yet was incredibly grateful for having experienced sight and much more in her sojourn into the realms beyond.

You will also meet Pam Reynolds, who was facing imminent death from a massive brain aneurysm. She opted for a highly risky procedure where neurosurgeon Dr. Robert Spetzler deliberately brought her to a state where all of her vital signs, including all brain activity, were stopped for an extended period of surgery. All blood was removed from her head. Clinically, Pam was dead for that period. Yet on being successfully revived, she came back a transformed woman with an amazingly inspiring story to share of where her consciousness went while her body functions stopped.

And then there is the transformational story of Gordon Allen. Before his life after death experience Gordon was all about making money. And he was quite successful in his ruthless business world. After going through death, however, all of that changed. Learn about the most remarkable way the life of this once greedy man turned around in this beautifully compiled documentary.

A number of doctors and surgeons also give engaging interviews, including both skeptics of life after death and those who say that there is no explanation other than the possibility that consciousness can exist and perceive outside of the physical body. A few doctors were so intrigued with what they heard from patients who had come back from clinical death that they initiated extensive studies into the near-death phenomenon. And the results are quite amazing.

http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/inspiring/nde_day_i_died_bbc [VIDEO]

http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/inspiring/life_after_death_experiences_near [VIDEO]

http://www.wanttoknow.info/neardeathexperience

http://www.weboflove.org/inspiring_stories_10/near_death_miracles

I  can only tell you that I have my own very personal experiences with the spiritual realm. I haven't died and came back that I know of, but what I can witness to is the reality of transformation of the spirit by renewal of the mind. Even if i was willing to explain it, I don't think I  could.  For one thing,  I  believe it's a different experience for everyone who has it. For another,  how exactly does one even define it? It's like defining the color blue for someone who's never seen it. 

My spiritual questions these days go along the lines of  why can't I maintain the constant contact, that feeling of oneness? 

It's hard for me to talk about because it is so personal,  but I  have no doubt in my mind that there is another plane of existence after this one simply because I've had occasional glimpses of and experiences with it. Call it what you will, this is not a guess for me. 

23 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I hope you take me off ignore to read this. As we are dying, we can only understand what we have been taught or indoctrinated with because that all we have ever known. Understand, though, that while these things are happening in our brains, we have not actually died yet. We are lingering between life in the flesh and our spiritual eternity. It is only at that very moment when you complete the passage between the two, that you can see whatever the real truth is, and I'll bet everyone will be overtaken and in awe by whatever it turns out to be.

Sorry, I un-ignored you.  I apologize.  Sometimes I get all pissy and stuff.  Thank you for your comment.

2 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Sorry, I un-ignored you.  I apologize.  Sometimes I get all pissy and stuff.  Thank you for your comment.

No trouble at all and I'm sorry as well. I just have a passion for what I believe, but I'm working hard trying to keep myself in check when I respond.

I actually enjoy much of what you post, so understand that I will disagree with you on some things. It doesn't mean I think your stupid or anything like that. I just sometimes have a problem with opening my mouth and stuffing my own foot into it!

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I  can only tell you that I have my own very personal experiences with the spiritual realm. I haven't died and came back that I know of, but what I can witness to is the reality of transformation of the spirit by renewal of the mind. Even if i was willing to explain it, I don't think I  could.  For one thing,  I  believe it's a different experience for everyone who has it. For another,  how exactly does one even define it? It's like defining the color blue for someone who's never seen it. 

My spiritual questions these days go along the lines of  why can't I maintain the constant contact, that feeling of oneness? 

It's hard for me to talk about because it is so personal,  but I  have no doubt in my mind that there is another plane of existence after this one simply because I've had occasional glimpses of and experiences with it. Call it what you will, this is not a guess for me. 

Thank you for sharing.  I hope you can somehow share what you've experienced in more detail.

Within just a few decades, none of us are going to care about these extraneous issues which we think are so important.  I don't think God, the Creator, or Miscellaneous is going to ask whether we believed in flat earth or what are political beliefs were.  I presume that He/She/They/It will ask something along the lines of how did we treat others.  Maybe we disappear into unconscious energy but that seems pretty wasteful and silly to me.  I just hope that the lying politicians and evil overlords that run this world have no say in the next because that would really piss me off - to die - and see some damn election signs on the side of the road.

9 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

No trouble at all and I'm sorry as well. I just have a passion for what I believe, but I'm working hard trying to keep myself in check when I respond.

I actually enjoy much of what you post, so understand that I will disagree with you on some things. It doesn't mean I think your stupid or anything like that. I just sometimes have a problem with opening my mouth and stuffing my own foot into it!

:cheers:

1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

The brain patterns itself over time so by it's very nature is subject to external programming which of course, explains the modern world. if you lived in the 18th century your sphere of influence would have been your immediate family and your community which would have been rather small. The reading of books is a different brain activity than the watching of television. In order to get a true reading you'd have to dig into the archives from a time when people shared their experiences without the expectation of fame and fortune. Like Octopus Prime, people that have intense spiritual experiences generally don't talk about them because they are so personal and often are in the realm of divine providence.

I'd also question the location of these NDE's - those that occur in hospitals vs. those that occur at the scene of an accident. Hospitals are where people die...are they haunted? Lots of souls in one place, dead or alive.

And for the OT question of the day, why do we fear death? Certainly it has spawned the monster medical industry along with the insurance industry. Don't give up your power including the power to let your body die thereby freeing your spirit from worldly limitation and propaganda.

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

The brain patterns itself over time so by it's very nature is subject to external programming which of course, explains the modern world. if you lived in the 18th century your sphere of influence would have been your immediate family and your community which would have been rather small. The reading of books is a different brain activity than the watching of television. In order to get a true reading you'd have to dig into the archives from a time when people shared their experiences without the expectation of fame and fortune. Like Octopus Prime, people that have intense spiritual experiences generally don't talk about them because they are so personal and often are in the realm of divine providence.

I'd also question the location of these NDE's - those that occur in hospitals vs. those that occur at the scene of an accident. Hospitals are where people die...are they haunted? Lots of souls in one place, dead or alive.

And for the OT question of the day, why do we fear death? Certainly it has spawned the monster medical industry along with the insurance industry. Don't give up your power including the power to let your body die thereby freeing your spirit from worldly limitation and propaganda.

I really liked that!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.