Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Japanese Court Upholds Blanket Surveillance of All Moslems

5 posts in this topic

The Fascist and democracy-hating Japs just officially approved blanket surveillance of all Moslems living in their country in their highest court.

This story is getting precious little media attention, even while it would be a great opportunity for the Jew media to point out that yellow Asians are actually White supremacists (an increasingly popular meme).

The reason, of course, is that upon hearing about this, Whites would be like “hey, wait a gosh-darned minute here – why don’t we do this?”

Japan’s Supreme Court has upheld the government’s blanket surveillance of the country’s Muslim community.

The court struck down the second appeal by Japanese Muslim plaintiffs against what they perceive as an unconstitutional invasion of their privacy and freedom of religion.

A 2010 leak of 114 police files revealed nationwide surveillance of Japanese Muslims. The files revealed that Muslim places of worship, halal restaurants and Islam-related organisations across the capital, Tokyo, were being monitored.

Within a few weeks of the leak, the data had been downloaded 10,000 times in 20 different countries from a file-sharing website.

A group of 17 Japanese Muslims, mostly from Middle Eastern and North African countries, decided to sue the Japanese government for infringing on their constitutional rights.

roflmaoThis is the first time I’ve heard the media refer to a Middle Easterner as being of an Asian race because they live in an Asian country. cont DS

When I go to my neighbor there is no way in hell I can tell / instruct him how to arrange his furniture or the color of his curtains.  I am merely a guest and if the aesthetics and / or his manners do not agree with mine then I have two choices; I accept the status quo and live with it, or I leave the neighbor's house and never return. Simple!  WTF does a Muslim want in a country like Japan other than be part of a greater agenda which has already bamboozled the rest of the world where people and leftist governments will wake up when it is way too late.  I think Japan is still lenient, they should simply kick the fuggers the hell out of the country.

Well done Japan!  :drinkingwine:

2 people like this

So, I guess they have forgiven the Americans for rounding up the Japanese-Americans and putting them into camps during WWII. At the time there were too many to keep under surveillance with the technology at the time.

Actually, the technology doesn't matter considering the FBI's catch and release program.

The msm will never put this in american TV for the simple fact that a crap ton of ppl will be pissed. We get called racist and bigots for any and every thing we say against them. Truly a F'd up world we live in now. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.