Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BigRed

Chinese Lunar Rover Finds No Evidence of Apollo Moon Landings (Videos)

78 posts in this topic

Someone is not telling the truth here...

Many have speculated for years whether the Apollo moon landing was real, or whether it was fabricated in a Hollywood studio. This article and the videos included will only make you wonder more, if you didn’t already!

THIS POST WILL BE BROKEN DOWN AS FOLLOWS:

1. Chinese lunar rover reports that no evidence of the Apollo missions can be found on the moon. 

2. Footage of strange structures seen from space by Apollo 16 confirmed by the Chinese – SEE THE APPOLO 16 FOOTAGE

3. Pictures from the Chinese Military website the structures the Chinese Rover saw: Miles high glass structures

4. NASA accidently exposed themselves; The moon landing was a HOAX! 

5. The Chinese Rover reportedly found found evidence of an alien base on the moon

6. DO NOT MISS! There is a reason mankind has never been on the moon again (if we were ever there to begin with) – SEE THE VIDEO

http://right.is/watercooler/2016/06/chinese-lunar-rover-finds-no-evidence-of-apollo-moon-landings-videos-3730.html

1 person likes this

40 years, and you expect solar winds,asteroids, and other phenomena not to have destroyed every trace of the lunar landing.

Reaching at best. However, I do believe some of the moon landing was a hoax. The question is what? I do believe we went. I just don't believe what they say we saw/found.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Of course, the apollo moon missions were faked because that's not the way they got there. That's why China is not able to locate anything that was left behind. Understand, though, it was all an elaborate hoax perpetrated by NASA. By believing everything is fake, people stop taking them seriously and that's why they can get away with everything like the nice shiny craft they really use to fly to the moon and everywhere else. People have only fooled themselves because they wouldn't believe the answer could really be that simple.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

5 hours ago, BigRed said:

Someone is not telling the truth here...

Many have speculated for years whether the Apollo moon landing was real, or whether it was fabricated in a Hollywood studio. This article and the videos included will only make you wonder more, if you didn’t already!

THIS POST WILL BE BROKEN DOWN AS FOLLOWS:

1. Chinese lunar rover reports that no evidence of the Apollo missions can be found on the moon. 

2. Footage of strange structures seen from space by Apollo 16 confirmed by the Chinese – SEE THE APPOLO 16 FOOTAGE

3. Pictures from the Chinese Military website the structures the Chinese Rover saw: Miles high glass structures

4. NASA accidently exposed themselves; The moon landing was a HOAX! 

5. The Chinese Rover reportedly found found evidence of an alien base on the moon

6. DO NOT MISS! There is a reason mankind has never been on the moon again (if we were ever there to begin with) – SEE THE VIDEO

http://right.is/watercooler/2016/06/chinese-lunar-rover-finds-no-evidence-of-apollo-moon-landings-videos-3730.html

The best thing of the this article is the link that takes u to chang'e image's there is a Full photo of GLOBE EARTH. This photo should shut these flat earth misinformed sheep up!  This is my first member post so not sure if you can post the GLOBE photo in the flat earth thread?

DAMN. :(    photo of Globe earth all ready to post and it won't let me? Why aren't photos/pictures not on this site? It would allow people to prove thier "argument" or to show mad space photos that might not be seen? It's a good site that would be great with photo posting.. :)

I expect these phenomena you speak of to have destroyed as much lunar landing evidence as much as they have destroyed our huge satelite fleet.

Surely the US needn't declare the landing sites protected sites if they have been ravaged by such destruction.

5 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

40 years, and you expect solar winds,asteroids, and other phenomena not to have destroyed every trace of the lunar landing.

Reaching at best. However, I do believe some of the moon landing was a hoax. The question is what? I do believe we went. I just don't believe what they say we saw/found.

2 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

Why aren't photos/pictures not on this site?

Just read the forum FAQ:

Do you allow images to be embedded?

We do not allow images to be embedded, We disabled this due to the vast amount of copyright issues that arose around it!

2 minutes ago, roamer said:

Just read the forum FAQ:

I SEE SAID THE BLIND MAN! Thankyou roamer, only a few would be upset about copyright, fake book and most sites don't seem to have that problem but I understand, will read FAQ properly in morning. It's tiring being upsidedown always in Australia. Cheer's thanx again roamer :)

1 hour ago, Redorblue said:

I expect these phenomena you speak of to have destroyed as much lunar landing evidence as much as they have destroyed our huge satelite fleet.

Surely the US needn't declare the landing sites protected sites if they have been ravaged by such destruction.

Our satelites are protected by our magnetic sphere. Please display more lack of knowledge. This is fricken 4th grade education.

1 hour ago, 2QIK4U said:

I SEE SAID THE BLIND MAN! Thankyou roamer, only a few would be upset about copyright, fake book and most sites don't seem to have that problem but I understand, will read FAQ properly in morning. It's tiring being upsidedown always in Australia. Cheer's thanx again roamer :)

LOL haven't heard that in a while..

I see, said the blind man to his deaf daughter, there's a broken telephone ringing on the corner of a round table..

3 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Our satelites are protected by our magnetic sphere. Please display more lack of knowledge. This is fricken 4th grade education.

Our magnetosphere does not protect satelites from asteroids , our many yearly meteorite showers .spacedust.and debris.

We have all been through fricken fourth grade brainwashing. Some have survived with critical thinking intact.

What protected the lunar visitors from radiation? The holywoodosphere?

We cant go above low earth orbit now - how did we manage it in 1960's?

2 people like this

4 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

You can embed pics if you embed from facebook. I do it all the time in my thread. See the bottom of this page,

It doesn't work on mobile devices though. Desktop and laptop only.

As for the topic, we should believe the Chinese have a rover on the moon? Why? I may have to buy their appliances and other products now that outsourcing has destroyed US manufacturing. But their fairy tales are no different from those of NASA, which is, never forget, an agency begun by Nazis in 1958 (Project Paperclip).

Critical thinkers should question the Body Scientific with the same skepticism they apply to politics, Wars on Terror and Drugs and all other affairs of the Church and State.

Chinese, Russian, American, International Space Station -- pfft. All members of the Illuminati control system. ALL depictions of space are just like this bull doody,

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.