Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Change in Staff Policy! you all best read!

5 posts in this topic

I and many others have reached the point where we are sick of veiled threats/abuse/insults/defamation against staff. As you know we have been very tolerant from day 1 of opening in regard to free speech and have allowed people the freedom to talk shit about us. But i will no longer allow myself or my team who put in countless hours of work to raising funds or running this place to keep the atmosphere good and shill free to be abused any longer.

From this point forward if i catch any negative remark against the staff or the website. In any veiled or non-veiled form i will be BANNING ON-SIGHT and PERMANENTLY! This is zero tolerance. With everything that is going on with that tavistock thread all the little piglets of the nwo are out in force and looking to divide and we have enough outside forces f***ing with us without some asshats adding to it from inside. Time to get serious about shit and pick a f***ing side. Good! or Evil!

You have been warned!

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I'll try to behave. :heartflowers:

Lol... me too. :2sMZZFw:

2 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Lol... me too. :2sMZZFw:

LOL Mole we are f***ed!

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I and many others have reached the point where we are sick of veiled threats/abuse/insults/defamation against staff. As you know we have been very tolerant from day 1 of opening in regard to free speech and have allowed people the freedom to talk shit about us. But i will no longer allow myself or my team who put in countless hours of work to raising funds or running this place to keep the atmosphere good and shill free to be abused any longer.

From this point forward if i catch any negative remark against the staff or the website. In any veiled or non-veiled form i will be BANNING ON-SIGHT and PERMANENTLY! This is zero tolerance. With everything that is going on with that tavistock thread all the little piglets of the nwo are out in force and looking to divide and we have enough outside forces f***ing with us without some asshats adding to it from inside. Time to get serious about shit and pick a f***ing side. Good! or Evil!

You have been warned!

Have you considered this is exactly the reaction/response they were hoping to provoked?

I have seen them do this before. It is how they play people/sites.

We have to control our reactions. Give them nothing to work with. We are all in charge of our own reactions and emotions.

I was well played many times and learned to not defend others, they have to defend themselves but even that is a clever trap.

Once they have you reacting you have taken their bait and then they are playing you until you tire before they land you and gut you.

You don't have to play their game, make them play your game.

Next they will accuse you of Hitlering.

You have to prove they can't make you react to any of their bait. Until you do they will keep trying.

You have to grinding them down.

As a rule I don't defend other people online. Nor do I expect anyone to defend me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.