Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

ISIS and ISIS Doom Propagandists Both Supported Brexit

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Apparently, the CIA's (and Mossad's) fake boogeyman that makes so many "conspiracy theorists" quiver in fear was also a strong supporter of Brexit. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/islamic-state-applauds-the-british-‘brexit-threatens-the-unity-of-crusader-europe’/ar-AAhO9gD?li=AA54ur&ocid=spartanntp

This is all too funny (but maybe I'm the only one laughing).

:tomcruise:

Edited by Rothbard

7 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Apparently, the CIA's (and Mossad's) fake boogeyman that makes so many "conspiracy theorists" quiver in fear was also a strong supporter of Brexit. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/islamic-state-applauds-the-british-‘brexit-threatens-the-unity-of-crusader-europe’/ar-AAhO9gD?li=AA54ur&ocid=spartanntp

This is all too funny (but maybe I'm the only one laughing).

:tomcruise:

I really haven't seen any "conspiracy theorists" quivering in fear of ISIS.  The general consensus I see is that most people, at least on this forum, realize that ISIS is a creation of intelligence agencies as you have said in your post, the same as Al Quada and Bokoharam.  Whatever I see coming out from MSN and their ilk regarding ISIS is a product of collusion of the government intelligence agencies and the CIA Mockingbird press. To me, the funding and power behind them, knowing what they are, makes them dangerous.  But I don't quiver in fear.  

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.