Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

ISIS in America! Shocking! SEE the TRUTH!

18 posts in this topic

I like this woman a little...but what do you think?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

... as I watch your posted video, I cry literally knowing that so few will heed any of its warnings and the warnings I also gave.

quote 1: the plan is to have ISIS in every single country, state, city, and even village according to the population. The plan is to strike all within 24 hours across the entire globe, and to continue indefinitely.

quote 2: The refugees have been set in place in every country, city, state, and village as I warned in the first post of this thread. You should now expect a global attack any time now before the election.

Watch while they praise the ISIS flags on their phones!

You have been warned!

Shep, all I can really say is that this soon coming attack will be considered to be a "Spectacular Event."

Define Spectacular: 

adjective:

1. of or like a spectacle; marked by or given to an impressive, large-scale display.

2. dramatically daring or thrilling:

a spectacular dive from a cliff.

noun:

3. a single television production featuring well-known performers and characterized by elaborate sets, costumes, staging, etc.

Compare special (def 14).

4. an impressive, large-scale display:

Notice #3 above? Yes, we will also have some of that with this as well.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Ukshep , you should upload that video to the video section and keep it featured at the top so it's in everyone's faces. I'm also gonna DL it so I'll have a copy of it.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

@Ukshep , you should upload that video to the video section and keep it featured at the top so it's in everyone's faces. I'm also gonna DL it so I'll have a copy of it.

done!

11 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

... as I watch your posted video, I cry literally knowing that so few will heed any of its warnings and the warnings I also gave.

quote 1: the plan is to have ISIS in every single country, state, city, and even village according to the population. The plan is to strike all within 24 hours across the entire globe, and to continue indefinitely.

quote 2: The refugees have been set in place in every country, city, state, and village as I warned in the first post of this thread. You should now expect a global attack any time now before the election.

Watch while they praise the ISIS flags on their phones!

You have been warned!

Shep, all I can really say is that this soon coming attack will be considered to be a "Spectacular Event."

Define Spectacular: 

adjective:

1. of or like a spectacle; marked by or given to an impressive, large-scale display.

2. dramatically daring or thrilling:

a spectacular dive from a cliff.

noun:

3. a single television production featuring well-known performers and characterized by elaborate sets, costumes, staging, etc.

Compare special (def 14).

4. an impressive, large-scale display:

Notice #3 above? Yes, we will also have some of that with this as well.

We see the writing on the wall. Others will too! that is the best we can hope for.

Just now, Ukshep said:

We see the writing on the wall. Others will too! that is the best we can hope for.

Yes, that's so true. I am very uneasy knowing this deadly act is only moments away!

I know you are as well!

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Yes, that's so true. I am very uneasy knowing this deadly act is only moments away!

I know you are as well!

I am. I can prepare my sphere of influence best i can. As can everyone else.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I am. I can prepare my sphere of influence best i can. As can everyone else.

Yes, ISIS is planning to hurt us. Oops, I meant the CIA/MOSSAD/Illuminati Task Force. The gullible schmucks who let themselves be blamed/killed/whisked away safely -- will take the fall while the well-trained well-camouflaged Navy Seal types slip away to get ready for another maneuver.

Who is more brainwashed, the fools who fight for Allah or the ones who think ISIS was a natural extension of a religion that was thrust upon Mohammed? The "angel" Gabriel strangled The Prophet relentlessly until he submitted and agreed to do the bidding of Allah, jihad. And here we are today, just like we were 2000 years ago, fighting for one god or the other. Both Islam and Christianity once believed in the same exact OT god. The one who told Abraham to sacrifice his own son, who slaughtered countless innocent children in Sodom and Gomorrah and other cities, who killed Job's wife and children to test his faith, who destroyed the world with the Deluge, who let his own sin be tortured and crucified for OUR sins. Srzly?

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, grav said:

Yes, ISIS is planning to hurt us. Oops, I meant the CIA/MOSSAD/Illuminati Task Force. The gullible schmucks who let themselves be blamed/killed/whisked away safely -- will take the fall while the well-trained well-camouflaged Navy Seal types slip away to get ready for another maneuver.

Who is more brainwashed, the fools who fight for Allah or the ones who think ISIS was a natural extension of a religion that was thrust upon Mohammed? The "angel" Gabriel strangled The Prophet relentlessly until he submitted and agreed to do the bidding of Allah, jihad. And here we are today, just like we were 2000 years ago, fighting for one god or the other. Both Islam and Christianity once believed in the same exact OT god. The one who told Abraham to sacrifice his own son, who slaughtered countless innocent children in Sodom and Gomorrah and other cities, who killed Job's wife and children to test his faith, who destroyed the world with the Deluge, who let his own sin be tortured and crucified for OUR sins. Srzly?

People need to understand both are true and as much as i would like to fully blame one or the other to make myself feel better about the state of the world i just know that the facts point to ISIS being funded and created by them until they lost control of them. Now the control they have goes as far as funneling weapons and supplies in exchange for them doing various tasks. And no further. The fanatical beast grew too large and it will be their downfall.

I agree with the rest though 100%

She's certainly passionate. I like that she says if you're not fighting against it you are supporting it.
She makes a good point about how there's no peace in any country that's occupied by "the religion of peace".

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.