Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titanic1

Top Secret Alien Tech. Recoveries

7 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=undjst-R21s

SOM1-01

SOM101The TOP SECRET/MAJIC EYES ONLY Special Operations Manual SOM1-01 “Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal” is the most important leaked UFO document ever to surface in the public domain.

The purpose was to provide instructions to military recovery units about the background of this Top Secret program and how to handle the extraterrestrial craft parts, Extraterrestrial Biological Entities (EBEs) and related propulsion and weapons while deceiving the public and media that nothing important had crashed.

Immediately skeptics came forward and offered numerous claims of fakery, ranging from ad hominem attacks to the typical position that if it didn’t follow the security procedures in detail, it must be phony. All these objections are discussed and addressed within this website and the majesticdocuments.com website. As one digs deeper into the content, alleged fakery and anachronisms the probability that the document is total authentic and completely genuine keeps increasing.

“We know working with E.T.s is extremely important inside the government
and there’s a continual effort to cover it up and keep it secret and hidden.”

– Ryan Wood, Manager, SpecialOperationsManual.com and MajesticDocuments.com
The primary investigators, Dr. Robert M. Wood and Ryan S. Wood rate the probability of SOM1-01 as being authentic as 94% and 97% respectively.

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/et-technology-recovery/

Leaked Majestic 12 pdf here: http://www.majesticdocuments.com/pdf/som101_part1.pdf

OVERVIEW

The Top Secret Operation Majestic-12 was established by order of President Harry S. Truman in 1947.

Operation Majestic-12, was created to take charge of the technical, sociological and other aspects of the crashed UFOs and the small alien occupants, dead or alive, that were recovered. In later years this operation evolved into and became known as MAJI (the Majority Agency for Joint Intelligence).

MAJI is the most secret of all intelligence groups and out-ranks all other intelligence agencies including the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

MAJI is responsible directly and "only" to the President of the United States.

MAJIC / MAJI

The TOP SECRET / MAJI project control group is responsible for every aspect of interface with the alien life forms including security and intelligence, and disinformation to prevent public or foreign disclosure of the alien presence. (This is why all documents referring to "MJ-12" or any other form of that name are wrong).

MAJI is on-going in Washington DC.
MAJIC: Is the security classification of all MAJI and Aquarius information. MAJIC means "MAJI CONTROLLED." MAJIC is the highest security classification in the nation.

MJ-1: DIRECTOR OF MAJI. The Director of the CIA is usually MJ-1 and reports only to the President. Other members of MAJI are designated MJ-2, MJ-3, MJ-4, etc. This is the reason MJ-12 cannot be used as a name for the control group as it would cause confusion in meaning, i.e., (Is it referring to MJ-12 the person or MJ-12 the group.) Any reference to MJ-12 is to a person and nothing else. References and documents referring to "MJ-12" as a "Group" are incorrect.
MAJI, originally was known as Majestic-12, a group consisting of twelve members.

This group was made up of a team representing selected government officials, U.S. intelligence personnel, highly trained scientists, business executives and military personnel. All were sworn to total secrecy. MAJI has continued its covert activities with the knowledge and consent of the last eight Presidents.

The group continues to function today and has had the responsibility of establishing an ongoing relationship dating from 1964, with UFO beings (the Greys) from the third planet of the star system Zeta Reticuli.

Information forwarded to and the activity of MAJI has always been assigned an Above "Top Secret classification," known as MAJIC.

MAJI, to conceal its existence, adopted the cover name of "Majestic-12." It created numerous covert and compartmented sub-divisions such as Projects Aquarius, Sigma, Snowbird and Garnet, to name a few. These projects were sheltered by MAJI and directed by select personnel of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the National Security Agency (NSA).

By secret Executive Memorandum NSC 5410, Eisenhower had preceded NSC 5412/1 in 1954 to establish a permanent committee to be known as Majority Twelve to oversee and conduct all covert activities concerned with the alien question. NSC 5412/1 was created to explain the purpose of these meetings when Congress and the news media became curious.

Majority Twelve was made up of:
Nelson Rockefeller
the director of the CIA Allen Welsh Dulles
the Secretary of State John Foster Dulles
the Secretary of Defense Charles E. Wilson
the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Arthur W. Radford
the Director of the FBI J. Edgar Hoover
six men from the executive committee of the Council on Foreign Relations known as the "Wise Men"
These men were all members of a secret society of scholars that called themselves "The Jason Society," or "The Jason Scholars" who recruited their members from the "Skull and Bones" and the "Scroll and Key" societies of Harvard and Yale.

The "Wise Men" were key members of the Council on Foreign Relations. There were twelve members including the first six from Government positions thus Majority Twelve.

This group was made up over the years of the top officers and directors of the Council on Foreign Relations and later the Trilateral Commission.
Gordon Dean
George Bush
Zbigniew Brzezinski,
...were among them.

The most important and influential of the "Wise Men" who served on Majestic-12 were,
John McCloy
Robert Lovett
Averell Harriman
Charles Bohlen
George Kennan
Dean Acheson

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mj12_32.htm

1 person likes this

It is my personal opinion that we have captured alien tech, I think for the most part though, it is in the hands of the military.  It is interesting to see the elite members of Majestic 12.  I would say this gives it some credibility.

28 minutes ago, titanic1 said:

It is my personal opinion that we have captured alien tech, I think for the most part though, it is in the hands of the military.  It is interesting to see the elite members of Majestic 12.  I would say this gives it some credibility.

I'm inclined to agree with you. Things should get interesting in the next 5-15 years as all the tech we had 70 years ago starts to come out.

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm inclined to agree with you. Things should get interesting in the next 5-15 years as all the tech we had 70 years ago starts to come out.

Yup! The stuff that we have now our government has had since Roswell. I always find it funny how one day computers used to take up a warehouse and now they fit in our pockets. LEDs are another tech I believe is not ours. But it could just be me.😉

Just now, Quick1966 said:

Yup! The stuff that we have now our government has had since Roswell. I always find it funny how one day computers used to take up a warehouse and now they fit in our pockets. LEDs are another tech I believe is not ours. But it could just be me.😉

next level is better data storage in crystal data devices. Once they come out software will take off on a whole new level due to what will be achievable. 300TB on a tiny disk the size of my finger but wafer thin.

2 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

uh no, it is not "funny". That is the exponential growth of technology after the computer age. The decrease in size is rather slow now days.

Once AI have become active, we will again see a tech boom. Just because you do not understand technology does not mean it is alien in nature.

A computer is a system comprising several electronic items that work together to achieve a task in a period of time that is much shorter than if done manually. It basically receives information (text, pictures, audio files ...) and then processes it and put in a format that is easy to understand and use.

When used properly, a computer can handle large amount of information and can therefore be very efficient. Computers may be used to process, store, transform, retrieve, generate, analyze and present large amount of information.

The most important electronic component in a computer is the central processing unit (CPU) which in turn comprises the Arithmetic Logical Unit (ALU) that does the actual arithmetic and logical computations. Data and instructions are held in memory ready to be transported through the control and data bus to and from the CPU and also to the input/output peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, digital cameras and speakers.

.http://www.newtechnologysite.com/computers/images/computer_1.gif

Fig. 1 - Computer Architecture

The CPU uses the address bus to carry the addresses of the memory location or I/O devices it is accessing. The control bus is used by the CPU to carry control signals between the CPU and other components such as input/output peripherals in the computer.

The hardware is made up of all the physical parts such as CPU, memory, monitor, printer ... and the software is the set of all programs (set of instructions) that helps the computer do what it is supposed to do.

All operations in a computer are done on binary numbers represented using 1s and 0s only. Physically, the 1 is represented by a swicth that is "ON" and a 0 is represented by a switch that is "OFF". These are done using electronic devices that work at a very high speed. From the keyboard, we input letters and numbers in decimal form but all these are translated into streams of 1s and 0s using codes and then processed.

Source=web

http://www.newtechnologysite.com/computers/computers_work.html

As you can see it is very simple how computers are made and how they work. Complexity starts coming into play as you do the coding/programing for an OS or other software. Hardware is simple in its own way as well. The techniques and ways in which we run processes have simply become more efficient and we have advanced the processing power of our CPU cores by micronizing and using better materials like gold and platinum. Soon graphene, which will be the next level of technology.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.