Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Baba Vanga and Brexit! An analysis of our possible future!

7 posts in this topic

Most of you will have heard about Baba Vanga and her predictions of the future. In light of the recent Brexit vote i have decided to dig into those predictions as i remember something that may have been mentioned by her regarding Brexit and/or Europe.

I'm going to focus on the predictions that seem pertinent to this discussion.

These are as follows:

• 2016 – According to Vanga, in 2016 Europe will cease to exist. The continent will lose almost all of its population and the developing countries will transform to exploiters.

• 2025 – The population of Europe will reach almost zero

• 2043 – As exploiters will start moving into Europe, the continent will be ruled by the Muslims.

• 2066 – Muslims will try to invade Rome and will succeed in that. In an effort to free the ancient city and bring back Christianity to it, the US will use a climate weapon for the first time.

• 2076 – According to Baba Vanga, by 2076, communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.

Using the above i am going to attempt to paint a picture of the future!

Baba Vanga may have well predicted the break up of the European Union, This is made more plausible by the fact the UNITED KINGDOM has now voted to leave the European Union, With other politicians and speakers from: Netherlands, France, Italy, Austria, Sweden, Germany, Denmark also now declaring they want to leave the European Union.

This could address the "Europe will cease to exist in 2016" comment, But to recognize the next part "The continent will lose almost all of its population and the developing countries will transform to exploiters" we have to dig deeper.

On Jun 28, 2016 EUROPEAN political chiefs took advantage of Brexit by unveiling their long-held plan to morph the continent’s countries into one GIANT SUPERSTATE. Which is alarming but adds to the prediction by Baba Vanga. Maybe this EU SUPERSTATE will be the cause of the European Continent losing almost all of its population! Through an economic collapse or a major war coming out of that region due to the loss of control by the Elite and the opposition to the plan for a One World Government aka EU SUPERSTATE.

However it should be noted that "The continent will lose almost all of its population" prediction could be in reference to refuge crisis or an attack on European Cities that will kill many people.

If the above prediction for the future of Europe is true then after many years of economic depression and/or war the population could indeed reach almost zero. This could be achieved through mass killing or land that is made uninhabitable due to war, nuclear detonations etc.

As the larger nations move back into the European Region they will find the continent inhabited by Muslims. This could be due to the fact that Europe was destroyed completely or locked down under some kind of quarantine. Thus hiding all activity within europe from the eyes of the people. They will gather strength and grow before they are seen.

Leading to a final war that will be hard fought and will make communism the only survivable way of life for many years to come.

For those interested in knowing what Baba Vanga has predicted successfully in the past the below video is for you.

1 person likes this

Strangely, I don't remember this woman. Interesting video, especially the part about man made suns. That makes me cringe, knowing that man in charge right now, can't, don't care or won't work toward making sure there is no hunger.  

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Strangely, I don't remember this woman. Interesting video, especially the part about man made suns. That makes me cringe, knowing that man in charge right now, can't, don't care or won't work toward making sure there is no hunger.  

Timeline slip?

I remember this woman.

Vangelia Pandeva Dimitrova also known as Baba Vanga, the blind Bulgarian psychic may have predicted ISIS decades earlier claiming that there will be an invasion of Muslim Extremists in Europe in 2016. With an alarming 85 percent success rate, Baba Vanga foretold of the 9/11 attacks, global warming and the deadly Indonesian tsunami.

1 person likes this

Baba Vanga is not a prophet or don't have any power to predict these future events. Clear reason behind her predictions are given under this thread,

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.