Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

CASE CLOSED!! Final Nail in Coffin...Orlando Shooting Was 100% Staged Hoax

30 posts in this topic

This video is for all the moronic imbeciles who still believe the Orlando Shooting was Real.

This is undebunkable proof that Crisis Actors were used.

Good luck to you morons and trolls who will try to debunk this because you can't.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE LAST 2 MINUTES.

They cant hide the truth forever

1 person likes this

No... it was a 25% staged hoax.

... but no one will claim that when they hit the arena.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The following was one of my quotes from my NASA moon mission thread. Just remove Apollo Moon Mission and NASA and replace them with whichever event you want like Orlando, Boston... etc. Replace NASA with government.

Sometimes The End Justifies The Means: Morally wrong actions
are sometimes necessary to achieve morally right outcomes;
actions can only be considered morally right or wrong by virtue
of the morality of the outcome.

Translation: Morally wrong actions are sometimes necessary!

To breed controversy regarding Apollo Moon Missions causes doubt
in public sentiment. They become turned off by the very mention of
any and all Moon Missions. Now when it comes to the idea of secret
Moon Missions, the public won't even listen. A self feeding doubt has
been created, and now NASA can do whatever they like as the public
will never question anything. (added, except for the few.)

cm

Plus, your quote was pretty harsh there Shep and you shouldn't rush to judgement so quickly by calling people morons, trolls and moronic imbeciles when maybe you yourself may be in error. I can assure you, I am certainly not a moron or troll, or a moronic imbecile just because I am holding my ground on this one.

"Good luck to you morons and trolls who will try to debunk this because you can't."

"This video is for all the moronic imbeciles who still believe..."

Edited by Cryptic Mole

2 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Plus, your quote was pretty harsh there Shep and you shouldn't rush to judgement so quickly by calling people morons, trolls and moronic imbeciles when maybe you yourself may be in error. I can assure you, I am certainly not a moron or troll, or a moronic imbecile just because I am holding my ground on this one.

"Good luck to you morons and trolls who will try to debunk this because you can't."

"This video is for all the moronic imbeciles who still believe..."

That was the text below the video on YouTube, CM.

So Ruptly edits their video out of order (for dramatic effect, no doubt), the cops don't act like paramedics in this sue-happy nation (with the exception of the cops in the pickup truck), the narrator clearly knows nothing about biology and the response to traumatic events, and we are the imbeciles? From the club to the corner the victims were at is about 130 yards (about 400 feet of flat pavement) not a very far or difficult distance to run when you are fleeing for your life, even if you are losing blood the entire time. Of course after running that distance losing blood all the while, and when the initial adrenaline wears off, shock sets in which gives reason for some of the victims needing to be carried back to where all the ambulances were staging.

14 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

So Ruptly edits their video out of order (for dramatic effect, no doubt), the cops don't act like paramedics in this sue-happy nation (with the exception of the cops in the pickup truck), the narrator clearly knows nothing about biology and the response to traumatic events, and we are the imbeciles? From the club to the corner the victims were at is about 130 yards (about 400 feet of flat pavement) not a very far or difficult distance to run when you are fleeing for your life, even if you are losing blood the entire time. Of course after running that distance losing blood all the while, and when the initial adrenaline wears off, shock sets in which gives reason for some of the victims needing to be carried back to where all the ambulances were staging.

I didn't click on the youtube link to watch the video, so I didn't see what was posted there beneath the video. I just watched the video here directly and now see those were not Sheps own words (even though it seems he might agree by posting it.) Sorry Shep, I guess.

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

Ridiculous!  Can we get a poll of all of the people here who believe in this "official" nonsense because I need to make a list of the people whom I can now forever ignore?  I can't help but notice that the "official" nonsense Orlando believers are the same ones who make fun of the flat earthers. 

I wonder why?

@Ukshep - so there's no way to ignore RabidWolf since he's a moderator?

Edited by Rothbard

9 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Ridiculous!  Can we get a poll of all of the people here who believe in this "official" nonsense because I need to make a list of the people whom I can now forever ignore?  I can't help but notice that the "official" nonsense Orlando believers are the same ones who make fun of the flat earthers. 

I wonder why?

Nope sorry!

But rabid does make some solid points. I see both sides on this one. Guess it all comes down to the conclusions.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Nope sorry!

But rabid does make some solid points. I see both sides on this one. Guess it all comes down to the conclusions.

Yeah, those Tavistock talking points are "solid."

:tomcruise:

I guess I just need to find the humor in all of this.

1 minute ago, Rothbard said:

Yeah, those Tavistock talking points are "solid."

:tomcruise:

I guess I just need to find the humor in all of this.

Now was there any need for that. :snapoutofit:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

I wonder why?

Because now you're even claiming the Neumayer III Antarctica Research Station is fake. You are completely out of touch with reality dude. That's ok, you can keep me on ignore just because I disagree with you. That's childish.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

5 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Because now you're even claiming the Neumayer III Antarctica Research Station is fake. You are completely out of touch with reality dude. That's ok, you can keep me on ignore just because I disagree with you. That's childish.

I stopped bothering with them. They have fabricated a false reality and have all somehow managed to enter it together. Anything contrarian is false.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.