Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paradisebaby

Leonard Cohen........Old School CT....

7 posts in this topic

So I was posting on music thread on off topic forum......was listening and just so relevant had to do a thread......this who I grew up on......thanks momma

He is a poetic genius......

This one he did about Monarch Programmming

Aha, but listen much closer to the symbolic in his lyrics - the meaning and story between the lines is what really makes him a genius! 

This is worth listening to.  No papers - no telly prompter 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

Aha, but listen much closer to the symbolic in his lyrics - the meaning and story between the lines is what really makes him a genius! 

This is worth listening to.  No papers - no telly prompter 

I'm getting ready to listen.....thought I'd heard most......he one my top 5 ........cause I've been listening tonight I thought I'd do little research on his connection with MK Ultra and found this!!!!.......you gotta check this out......reason I started googling is I was hearing triggers I'm familiar with.......heard all my life........and this probably why my mother loved him so much

http://www.abeldanger.net/2014/04/leonard-cohen-and-mkultra-military-mind.html

Leonard Cohen and MKULTRA - Military Mind Control at McGill and Columbia - Experiments with Sensory Isolation and LSD - Allan Memorial Institute, Montreal - British-Trained Eugenicists

1 minute ago, Paradisebaby said:

I'm getting ready to listen.....thought I'd heard most......he one my top 5 ........cause I've been listening tonight I thought I'd do little research on his connection with MK Ultra and found this!!!!.......you gotta check this out......reason I started googling is I was hearing triggers I'm familiar with.......heard all my life........and this probably why my mother loved him so much

http://www.abeldanger.net/2014/04/leonard-cohen-and-mkultra-military-mind.html

Leonard Cohen and MKULTRA - Military Mind Control at McGill and Columbia - Experiments with Sensory Isolation and LSD - Allan Memorial Institute, Montreal - British-Trained Eugenicists

I still have total crush..........no mater!!!!!

1 hour ago, Paradisebaby said:

I still have total crush..........no mater!!!!!

He has/had a way with women, maybe it is the mystique around the man - the fact that very few really know the real LC.

As I said the symbolic nuances that are hidden between the lines - here are the lyrics of The Partisan - go figure!

"The Partisan"

When they poured across the border
I was cautioned to surrender,
this I could not do;
I took my gun and vanished.
I have changed my name so often,
I've lost my wife and children
but I have many friends,
and some of them are with me.

An old woman gave us shelter,
kept us hidden in the garret,
then the soldiers came;
she died without a whisper.

There were three of us this morning
I'm the only one this evening
but I must go on;
the frontiers are my prison.

Oh, the wind, the wind is blowing,
through the graves the wind is blowing,
freedom soon will come;
then we'll come from the shadows.

Les Allemands étaient chez moi (The Germans were at my home)
ils m'ont dit "Résigne-toi" (They said, "Surrender,")
mais je n'ai pas pu (this I could not do)
j'ai repris mon arme (I took my weapon again)

J'ai changé cent fois de nom (I have changed names a hundred times)
j'ai perdu femme et enfants (I have lost wife and children)
mais j'ai tant d'amis (But I have so many friends)
j'ai la France entière (I have all of France)

Un vieil homme dans un grenier (An old man, in an attic)
pour la nuit nous a cachés (Hid us for the night)
les Allemands l'ont pris (The Germans captured him)
il est mort sans surprise (He died without surprise)

Oh, the wind, the wind is blowing,
through the graves the wind is blowing,
freedom soon will come;
then we'll come from the shadows.

And here a suggested "meaning" - no it is not real but it could just as well be!

Spoiler

"The Partisan" (Definition: - a strong supporter of a party, cause, or person. - prejudiced in favour of a particular cause.)

When they poured across the border (The CIA coming int the university looking for "guinea pigs")
I was cautioned to surrender,   (He was warned by others not to participate)
this I could not do; (Clearly he was a willing participant)
I took my gun and vanished. (The "missing years")
I have changed my name so often, (Not the name as such but the - "alters")
I've lost my wife and children (Yes, he lost some close friends because of his schizophrenia and drug abuse )
but I have many friends, (CIA ??)
and some of them are with me. (Always a handler somewhere in the background of all the main "robots")

An old woman gave us shelter, (Could refer to a different organisation such as FBI - or an individual)
kept us hidden in the garret, (Again - "the missing years")
then the soldiers came; (CIA handler(s))
she died without a whisper.(Either the "helper" met with an accident or the case with the other agency was sealed)

There were three of us this morning (May refer to others in the "program" who were utilized or eliminated - no longer required - Janis Joplin??)
I'm the only one this evening (Of the group who worked together?)
but I must go on; (Clearly he was / is not able to pull out of the program)
the frontiers are my prison. (The industry within which he operates)

Oh, the wind, the wind is blowing, (Winds of change? - that for which he is utilized?)
through the graves the wind is blowing, (Those who did not make it or who have served their purpose in the agenda?)
freedom soon will come; (Death? / Victory?  )
then we'll come from the shadows. (When he is finally used? )

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Awesome @FalkeAuge......I can't believe I never researched his connection with MKULTRA.....my mom was in program when it was hot and heavy....she was "kicked" out in '74 ....maybe '73 but not before she was assigned a handler "my father"......another crazy thing is growing up my parents were concert junkies....my father was a song writer and rubbed elbows with some greats.....I remember when I was around 3 (my memory goes back to before I was 2)....we were at a Willie nelson concert....somehow my parents were ALWAYS able to party with the artist after.....mostly on their tour buses.....well I remember all of us being on stage.....Willie asking my mom and dad if they wanted to come to bus.....I'm assuming to smoke weed.....he saw they had me so he volunteered his sister to watch me.....she played piano on his tour at that time......I remember her picking me up....kissing my face.....I knew she was safe.............now that said my parents had met most musicians at that time......I've never put it together.....but to this day I would ask her how in the world were you able to hobknob with these famous artist.....she just told me my father handled it..........one time she told me my father had taken her to an Alice cooper concert but had given her a pill before......she said entire concert she was in trance and came to with my dad and her on Alice's bus......they were dropping LSD.....thats all she can remember.....any artist of that time seems she and my father met.......hmmmmmm......another piece of a Monarch puzzle

Edited by Paradisebaby

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.