Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

What are military UN trucks doing in Virginia? Bemused motorists spot white 'combat vehicles' on the interstate

32 posts in this topic

U.N. 'tactical vehicles' have been spotted in Virginia driving on interstate

Motorists have been positing pictures online sparking debate about them

One website asks if the U.N. is preparing for economic collapse in America

By CHARLIE MOORE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 03:52 EST, 27 June 2016 | UPDATED: 18:02 EST, 27 June 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661842/What-military-trucks-doing-Virginia-Bemused-motorists-spot-white-combat-vehicles-interstate.html#ixzz4CqNL8xmt

Cred to Mr. Anonymous for this find and to Dude for verification that these photos are new, not recycled news. 

Thanks guys!

UPDATED – EYEWITNESS: UN TROOPS IN TEXAS: “30 UN Vehicles Fully Loaded With Combat Prepared Troops”

An eyewitness Facebook post warning is going viral that shares one Vietnam Veterans recent experience down in Dallas, Texas. The warning, reposted by American Gun Rights-Texas who are requesting confirmation of this post, warns of 30 United Nations vehicles, fully loaded with combat prepared troops, driving down I-30 towards Garland, Texas.

http://libertyisviral.com/eyewitness-un-troops-in-texas-30-un-vehicles-fully-loaded-with-combat-prepared-troops/

These are new photos and the article references the old photos and states they are from Jade Helm 15 including dates. 

So there is no mixup about this being a psyop. 

I saw that......what's interesting I believe those are the same ones all over Independence Day 2.......UN was heavy in the movie and I'm thinking those were the exact vehicles used........coincidence????

Just now, Paradisebaby said:

I saw that......what's interesting I believe those are the same ones all over Independence Day 2.......UN was heavy in the movie and I'm thinking those were the exact vehicles used........coincidence????

I watched it Sunday, yeh they look the same, but they have standard stuff I guess. You'd think they'd have upgraded the school bus and the other cars, etc. Here comes a yellow bus and next thing you see is a state of the art fighter capable of going into space. Don't mean to turn this into a crit of the movies, but it was terrible. lol 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I watched it Sunday, yeh they look the same, but they have standard stuff I guess. You'd think they'd have upgraded the school bus and the other cars, etc. Here comes a yellow bus and next thing you see is a state of the art fighter capable of going into space. Don't mean to turn this into a crit of the movies, but it was terrible. lol 

I know right. ....by that time I was just amazed my kids were still buying into it.....dumb kids;).....and I was just counting down til over......

Just now, Paradisebaby said:

I know right. ....by that time I was just amazed my kids were still buying into it.....dumb kids;).....and I was just counting down til over......

I guess I was the only one that didn't get the memo, I should have known something was wrong when only 4 other people were in that theater watching it. lmaooo 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I guess I was the only one that didn't get the memo, I should have known something was wrong when only 4 other people were in that theater watching it. lmaooo 

Yep.....we were worried we wouldn't get seat b/c line was super long outside.............well must of been for Finding Dory......cause we had seats front and center.......and what about papaw riding the wave on the fishing boat.......OMG that had me rollin'

I think we had better realize that we are being slowly desensitized to seeing these vehicles on our roads. Whether it is through transporting them because they make them here or they are using them in military exercises. Regardless it should be paid attention. (Do we really make them here?) I didn't think we made anything here.  

It is still unknown what their purpose is. 

Posted (edited)

Back to UN vehicles. ....my experience with just military caravan...about 2 yrs ago I was traveling from Atlanta GA to Savannah Ga.....250 miles.....about 30 miles outside atlanta heading east is when I approached  a westbound caravan of urban occupation military vechiles......now I have no idea of specifics but what I saw was the urban tanks....urban communications vehicles. ....lots potable water......tons of covered jeeps.....and on and on......everything  for an urban occupation. ......now it wasnt just few.....for 200 MILES!!!!!!.......I pulled over and started Googling what I was seeing.....seeing if others were posting.......it was CRAZY.......200 MILES of military caravan......I sent in to different places wh a t I seen and got an "official" response of transferring of an entire base.........but I never was able to confirm.....and I dug.........but I'd say at least hundred tanks/trucks of potable water.....probably least 150 each of every different vehicle  

Edited by Paradisebaby

1 minute ago, Paradisebaby said:

Back to UN vehicles. ....about 2 yrs ago I was traveling from Atlanta GA to Savannah Ga.....250 miles.....about 30 miles outside atlanta heading east is when I approached  a westbound caravan of urban occupation military vechiles......now I have no idea of specifics but what I saw was the urban tanks....urban communications vehicles. ....lots potable water......tons of covered jeeps.....and on and on......everything  for an urban occupation. ......now it wasnt just few.....for 200 MILES!!!!!!.......I pulled over and started Googling what I was seeing.....seeing if others were posting.......it was CRAZY.......200 MILES of military caravan......I sent in to different places wh a t I seen and got an "official" response of transferring of an entire base.........but I never was able to confirm.....and I dug.........but I'd say at least hundred tanks/trucks of potable water.....probably least 150 each of every different vehicle  

The revolution will not be televised! That is scary, I don't think I even heard that was going on and I was reading CT all the time and news. 200 miles I would have remembered that.  Most people just shrug when they see things like this and one day they'll be sorry they didn't pay attention. Like you, some try to confirm things, I have done that with other things and you can never get to the bottom of it.  :(

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

The revolution will not be televised! That is scary, I don't think I even heard that was going on and I was reading CT all the time and news. 200 miles I would have remembered that.  Most people just shrug when they see things like this and one day they'll be sorry they didn't pay attention. Like you, some try to confirm things, I have done that with other things and you can never get to the bottom of it.  :(

My conclusion is that Atlanta already occupied/surrounded. .....TPTB don't just wait around....they working hard........one reasons I moved out of the city into the mountains 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.