Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

6 TERRIFYING WALMART Facts: 130000-Man ARMY, Omar Mateen Connection, Mass INTERNMENT, RFID Chips

6 posts in this topic

Published on Jun 26, 2016

New evidence points to facts that Walmart is connected to a government scheme: a plan to declare the martial state in the United States. In fact, Walmart stores might have been created for this very reason. Sam Walton, the founder and chief of Walmart stores, was a U.S. intelligence officer during WW2 and oversaw the mass detention of thousands of prisoners of war. FDR used AN EXECUTIVE ORDER (EO 9066) for the internment of the Japanese-Americans living in the United States. Thousands of Germans and Italians were also thrown into camps. Walton was a security chief at the time for the mass detainment taking place in the United States. 

Is it any surprise, then, that since 2001, Walmart has received an estimated 50-100 billion dollars from the U.S. government in tax breaks, land grants, and earmarks. While earmarks were temporarily limited by Congress, it is still believed that Walmart receives kick-backs. Why are they getting so much money from the government? Hint: it isn't to keep their prices low.

Another fact I find suspicious is Walmart's recent hiring of 130000 veterans, active duty, and reserve/national guard troops. I want to be clear: I always support the wonderful U.S. troops, giving them great jobs and an opportunity to succeed, but I do find Walmart's hiring of these soldiers unusual. The reason is because they just laid off thousands of workers in America and shuttered 269 stores across the world because of "financial problems and portfolio management." What is Walmart doing with its new army?

Yet another fact that is highly unusual is the recent string of murders, attempted murders, arson, and other crimes that have happened on Walmart's premises. Many of these "crimes" sound more like drills or exercises. During one of the exercises in Amarillo, Texas, the police force notes that two gunmen are in the store holding hostages. They said that one was hispanic and another was black, but then this was modified to one arab Islamic terrorist, then modified again to a episode of "workplace violence." This mirrors problems in the stories of San Bernardino (reports of three shooters) and Orlando (report of two of three offenders, then modified by police reports). Are these exercises or drills being carried out by the DHS (for whom Mateen conveniently worked as a contractor)?

Another scary fact is the level of cooperation through the years between the government and Walmart. It is known that Walmart worked with the Department of Defense on integrating RFID throughout their supply chain. They also worked with the DHS to report suspicious persons on their premises. Also the U.S. government has hired several people into FEMA and disaster readiness positions.

Lastly, there could be a connection between Walmart and what happened in Orlando, Pulse shooting massacre. All the elites want is more security, more ways to track and monitor you, more ways to make you less threatening to them (gun control). Walmart is currently working with Omar Mateen former employer, called G4S, on a project that will change their entire payment system in stores. Remember, RFID CHIP CARDS ARE NOW REQUIRED BY LAW IN THE UNITED STATES!

The G4S company is the largest security company in the world, and the third largest employer in the world (behind Walmart at #1). This company is involved in cyber security and cyber data and is active in almost every country in the world. What isn't as well-known, is G4S interests in RFID technology for tracking people all around the world. They filed a patent back in 2011 for a tamper-resistant RFID chip device worn on the hand or wrist that tracks people put into prisons. I find Walmart's recent cooperation with G4S very unusual.

In conclusion, there is strong evidence to link Walmart to the U.S. government, either as an entity operating in the private sector, or is in close cooperation. 

4 people like this

had no clue ol' Sam Walton had that kind of background.  Certainly some creepy connections there...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I had posted previously I know someone HIGH up in WM.....he lives in the Bentonville area of Arkansas.,....I knew he was in at least headquarters of WM...he has Masters Political Science and started employment soon out of college....transferred from Florida....he is 50 now....I knew he traveled 3 weeks of every 6 weeks to Asia mostly....then Europe....India.....just unusual places I thought......he would NEVER discuss business....had separate work phone that was security locked.....he was also  wealthy.....500 acre cattle farm.....we were mostly friends that kept in touch .....well year passed I hadn't talked to him and I had found all this info about WM....connections with FEMA....ect.....he always new I was a CT so I thought no harm calling him asking him what I read.......OMG he immediately hung up on me.....It really hurt my feelings.....then I get a call from unknown #.....it was him from payphone....he told me that WM monitors all his communications and not to call or text that info b/c it'll cause trouble.....I asked him if it was true.....what he does???......so this was his response "its no coincidence 80% of department is former CIA".....so I asked what he does all over world .....he said he sets up systems to collect and compile data of EVERY customer and organized new WM locales.....what he explained sounded like a WM occupation.....regarding collecting Intel on persons he said they compile data....of what you eat....when youre sick....if pregnant....sexually active....everything all by your purchases.....I asked am I on the list .....he said in kinda joking not joking tone  "you definitely are now"......I never asked about again.....that was probably 3 yrs ago.......now all that being said my mom lives in that area as well.......Walmart country ......lots wicked stuff going on there......1 mile from her in a field are about 100000 FEMA coffins....I can get pics.....I have to have her get them often b/c "strangely" pics disappear from my phone.....or they pixelate.....another thing they are DEFINITELY building underground.....all natural caves barred off and the ground rumbles constantly....and the $$$ going through a town of 400.....like 5 big banks in towns for 400 people when one bank sufficed for 100 yrs.......and lots animal sacrifices found in woods/fields.....yep I've had my eye on Wally World for a minute

Edited by Paradisebaby

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Paradisebaby said:

.....now all that being said my mom lives in that area as well.......Walmart country ......lots wicked stuff going on there......1 mile from her in a field are about 100000 FEMA coffins....I can get pics.....I have to have her get them often b/c "strangely" pics disappear from my phone.....or they pixelate.....another thing they are DEFINITELY building underground.....all natural caves barred off and the ground rumbles constantly....and the $$$ going through a town of 400.....like 5 big banks in towns for 400 people when one bank sufficed for 100 yrs.......and lots animal sacrifices found in woods/fields.....yep I've had my eye on Wally World for a minute

There are over 200 underground facilities and cities with interconnecting tunnels in America alone. That are known. Why? 

http://www.heartcom.org/200under.htm

It's not a new thing either. 

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/11-mysterious-ancient-underground-worlds-that-remain-unsolved-to-this-day/

Most are familiar with the Zuni legends,  how they hid underground from the great flood and were led to the surface by Poshaiyankya, the first new man. But their mythology is eerily similar in other ways,  such as their one god Awonawylona, who they won't build images of and has many benevolent spirits  (angels?) to do his bidding. 

http://www.native-languages.org/zuni-legends.htm

What,  besides world domination and control,  could be the reason that history is repeating itself? What do they really know that they're not telling? 

As with almost everything,  there are a million questions and theories,  but no real answers. 

Edited by octopus prime
2 people like this

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

There are over 200 underground facilities and cities with interconnecting tunnels in America alone. That are known. Why? 

http://www.heartcom.org/200under.htm

It's not a new thing either. 

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/11-mysterious-ancient-underground-worlds-that-remain-unsolved-to-this-day/

Most are familiar with the Zuni legends,  how they hid underground from the great flood and were led to the surface by Poshaiyankya, the first new man. But their mythology is eerily similar in other ways,  such as their one god Awonawylona, who they won't build images of and has many benevolent spirits  (angels?) to do his bidding. 

http://www.native-languages.org/zuni-legends.htm

What,  besides world domination and control,  could be the reason that history is repeating itself? What do they really know that they're not telling? 

As with almost everything,  there are a million questions and theories,  but no real answers. 

Any time you compare current events with ancient "myths" you are connecting dots. 

Myths are our true history, as told by naive primitive people. Or were they? If survivors come out of this next cataclysm, how will they hand down our chronicles?

Jade Helm, UN vehicles and manpower, a WalMart army, a new asteroid moon, Brexit, "refugee" women and children from hot spot countries (who turn out to be young healthy men), house of  cards stock market and economy, a sick and depraved culture, and other signs of Apocalypse. These are some of the dots. Not all. 

The narrator was absolutely right about terror acts. The elites are using ISIS as the tool which will make us vulnerable to the coming disaster. They can get naive and primitive humans to believe anything. Anything. Even if their own eyes and common sense say otherwise. 

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Jun 26, 2016

Sam Walton, the founder and chief of Walmart stores, was a U.S. intelligence officer during WW2 and oversaw the mass detention of thousands of prisoners of war.

thanks cin! another piece of the puzzle

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.