Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
octopus prime

Ban knives and sticks?

4 posts in this topic

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-nationalists-protesters-clash-california-10-hurt-071431997.html White nationalists, protesters clash in California; 10 hurt

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A white nationalist group's rally outside the California state Capitol building turned violent as fighting broke out with a larger group of counter protesters, leaving 10 people injured with stab wounds, cuts and bruises.

Fights erupted when about 30 members of the Traditionalist Worker Party gathering to rally around noon Sunday were met by about 400 counter-protesters, California Highway Patrol Officer George Granada said.

As people tried to leave the area, smaller fights broke out, Granada said.

(cut)

Bottom line: they had a permit to assemble. 

7 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I talked to someone about this but I forgot to post the link.

Check it out @octopus prime

"new footage" that came out.

I  still don't have a clear picture of who started it.  What did you find out when you spoke to someone?

56 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I  still don't have a clear picture of who started it.  What did you find out when you spoke to someone?

I *think* it was a bunch of SJW's that decided to take on some skin-head nazi white supremacists....and for once I didn't care who won, or who started it :)  (I'm horrible I know :)

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.