Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roamer

superstate instead of the European Union - leaked EU ultimatum

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

an online article published in Poland - google translated:

(note: the Visegrad Group consists of Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia)

European superstate instead of the European Union, such ultimatum at a meeting in Prague, will present the countries of the Visegrad Group head of the German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier. The "passed 20" and portal tvp.info came to describing the plan 9-page document, signed by foreign ministers in Berlin and Paris.

After the meeting, the founding states. Europe is not two, but a few speed?

If the provisions of the document would enter into force, instead of the European Union there would one European country, depending on today's most powerful EU players.

nothing own

Member countries actually would not have the right to their own army, their own special services, a separate Criminal Code, a separate tax system - including taxes, its own currency, the central bank is capable of real defend the financial interests of the nation-state.

In addition, Member States actually lose control over their own borders and admission procedures and relocate the refugees on their territory.

The project also envisages the introduction of a uniform visa system and conduct a common foreign policy with other countries and international organizations. The document may also arise, it would be limiting the role of NATO in the European continent.

In the preamble of the text, France and Germany wrote: "Our countries share a common destiny and a common set of values that give rise to an even closer union between our citizens. We will therefore strive for a political union in Europe and invite the next Europeans to participate in this venture. "

Nine pages of the document leaves no doubt as to the shape which it intends to adopt the state, which prepared the document.

<snip>

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://www.tvp.info/25939371/nasz-news-superpanstwo-zamiast-unii-europejskiej--ultimatum-francji-i-niemiec

Edited by roamer

Ok, the Polish news portal tvp.info has published the original document as promised.

It's a 10-page-long PDF file full of sugar-coated fluffy statements regarding the future of the EU. You have to read between the lines, trying to make some sense of it all.

The two main topics are the creation of a centralized European military and a common asylum policy.

My take on this: it's smoke and mirrors, I don't know what they are up to. Currently there are pretty strong legal restrictions preventing the creation of an EU Army.

They *always* hide their true intentions between the lines of pretended sugary sweetness and light.  It's been over 20 years since I have been to Europe, so I am not *certain* how much it's changed in that time...probably a lot.  But it's hard for me to imagine the French, so proud of their culture and language, or the Germans so practical and pragmatic managing to "unite" to that degree any time soon.  And I'm talking the man on the street.  Their Eurocrat leaders would do it tomorrow if they could. 

But none of that reduces my confidence that this revelation represents real insider thinking and goals.  They've been at this since WWI and the League of Nations so another decade, or generation, wouldn't be unthinkable to them.

But, my guess is they want  chaos now.  And I mean now.  It wouldn't take a decade to implement such extreme notions on the heels of a good dose of chaos.  A couple years of dealing with the aftermath of a devastating global war, shredded basic infrastructure, starvation and disease, and most of the world will beg them to do it if it comes with a promise of regular food and a chance to see a doctor.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.