Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Well i think the EU is going to refuse all trade unless we allow in immigrants

22 posts in this topic

I think the EU is going to refuse all trade with the uk unless we allow in immigrants quota's identical to what we currently take in. So they may still control the agenda!

The fear being pushed is amaaazingly easy to spot.

article 50 to be initiated on monday?

The EU is indeed a beast. Probably one of the two beasts in Revelation. "immigrants" ??

The end times prophecies says all countries will come together before the final solution.

Revelation 11:7 as coming out of the abyss. His appearance is described in detail in Revelation 13:1-10, and some of the mystery behind his appearance is revealed in Revelation 17:7-18. The second beast comes from "out of the earth" and directs all peoples of the earth to worship the first beast. The second beast is described in Revelation 13:11-18 and is also referred to as the false prophet. 

~Wiki

Just now, grav said:

The EU is indeed a beast. Probably one of the two beasts in Revelation. "immigrants" ??

The end times prophecies says all countries will come together before the final solution.

The first Beast is the EU. The second Beast is Islam/immigration! This kinda fits in a way.

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The first Beast is the EU. The second Beast is Islam/immigration! This kinda fits in a way.

Yes. Who is the false prophet? Merkel? Obama? Not Trump! Mohammed is dead but his influence still plagues the world.

19 minutes ago, grav said:

Yes. Who is the false prophet? Merkel? Obama? Not Trump! Mohammed is dead but his influence still plagues the world.

The false prophet could be the hint to the beast. Islam!

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

The false prophet could be the hint to the beast. Islam!

Mmm, could be. I think it's a real person. Whoa! I forget Hillary, the beetch of Benghazi. Merkel is the ***** of Babylon. 

5 hours ago, grav said:

Merkel ist just following orders, it's quite obvious. Furthermore she isn't charismatic in any way, just the opposite.

Obama? I don't think so. Whenever the false prophet appears on the scene, there will be no doubt.

33 minutes ago, roamer said:

Merkel ist just following orders, it's quite obvious. Furthermore she isn't charismatic in any way, just the opposite.

Obama? I don't think so. Whenever the false prophet appears on the scene, there will be no doubt.

Yeah, just following orders, the Nuremberg defense. A few Nazis were punished. Most were let go. The US got a goodly number to "immigrate" here in Operation Paperclip back in the 50s. They built Nasa and the CIA from scratch. In 11 years they put a man on the moon, at least in the minds of the pubic. Mind control and psy ops were also introduced by these masters of deceit. Naziism was not defeated. It went undercover. Which brings us back to Merkel. 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I think the EU is going to refuse all trade with the uk unless we allow in immigrants quota's identical to what we currently take in. So they may still control the agenda!

The fear being pushed is amaaazingly easy to spot.

article 50 to be initiated on monday?

The EU is not the only place the UK has to trade with and do business. China, Russia, India, Africa and others. Just these markets are huge with the right deals worked out.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

The EU is not the only place the UK has to trade with and do business. China, Russia, India, Africa and others.

It will still impact things though. Maybe this is how the plan to punish the uk for leaving?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.