Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titanic1

Bizarre 800 year old 'mobile phone' object has been dug up by archaeologists

9 posts in this topic

Could archaeologists' discovery of '800-year-old mobile phone' prove time travel is real?

CLAIMS that archaeologists have dug up an 800-year-old object that perfectly resembles a modern-day mobile phone have gone viral online.

The object, unearthed during a dig in Austria, is allegedly a clay copy of a mobile phone with a Sumerian writing style known as cuneiform on the keys.

YouTube channel Paranormal Crucible reported: "What is it? Is it evidence of an advanced civilisation or time travel?” 

The tablet was dated to around the 13th century BCE. By that time, the Sumerian writing style – usually known as cuneiform - had already been around for a few thousand years. 

Editorial on the channel goes on to say: “Cuneiform tablets aren’t unusual – an estimated two million have been excavated. The language was a mystery until the 19th century when its code was deciphered." 

phone.jpg

Cuneiform was one of the first systems of writing developed by the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia around 3,500BC to 3,000 BC. 

But the lack of checkable information on the dig and the startling similarity to a cell phone handset have many online posters convinced it is just an imaginative hoax.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/630034/archaeologists-discovery-800-year-old-mobile-phone-prove-time-travel-real

'What a device like this with Cuneiform writing is doing in Austria is something that no one is able to fully understand or explain.
'Regrettably the information about this 'sensational' discovery is limited.'
'We cannot explain what it is, whether it is real or not, but it has caught our attention and we would love to know more about it.
The lack of information online, and the fact that any object with ancient cuneiform script could end up in Austria, has caused hardened conspiracy theorists to doubt the discovery.
Conspiracy theorists say that there have been several discoveries of out-of-place archaeological artifacts that challenge history.
According to the Inquisitr, they say archaeologists cover up such discoveries.
Scott Waring, editor of UFO Sighting Daily, however, is convinced this is evidence of aliens visiting ancient civilisations on Earth.
'It is evident from this cell phone like device that someone with an advanced knowledge of the future created it,' he wrote.
'The language is said to go back tens of thousands of years…very cool discovery.'

oopart2.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3379210/An-800-year-old-mobile-phone-left-ALIENS-Austria-according-latest-bizarre-claims-conspiracy-theorists.html#ixzz4CdV2ySjm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

3 people like this

Technology: reinventing the wheel every day!

There may be some truth to other civilizations coming up with similar implements, but yet we still don't understand how they came up with it.  All of that information is buried in a place it'll never be found.  

But how do you have the iphone looking one having a rock formation of the phone and whatever the phone was displaying through the glass onto the rock?  That part doesn't make sense.  

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

Technology: reinventing the wheel every day!

There may be some truth to other civilizations coming up with similar implements, but yet we still don't understand how they came up with it.  All of that information is buried in a place it'll never be found.  

But how do you have the iphone looking one having a rock formation of the phone and whatever the phone was displaying through the glass onto the rock?  That part doesn't make sense.  

They also claim it is an 800 year old fossil... Need I point out that most materials use to make our crappy phones today would still be very much intact 800 years after being dropped in the mud. The video is BS through and through. Click Bait.

I have no doubt whatsoever that advanced ancient civilizations predate human existence on this planet. However, this video does not give any support to that, nor does it actually support its own video title. :/ 

I'm waiting for them to find a bottle cap off a Heineken, proof of time travel. lol

There are plenty of things that have been found to prove that archaeology is corrupted science. I've seen (in a museum) the skulls of Incas that have gold plates in them. How they managed to do that kind of surgery at that time, I have no idea.  haha I just found this article about ancient surgery: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/05/080512-inca-skulls.html

If you go to the Gold Museum in Peru, you will see a lot more than what this article is showing you! 

Sorry don't mean to derail but it does show that hoaxers are not just people who want attention, hoaxers also want to suppress information on discoveries of ancient artifacts. 

24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm waiting for them to find a bottle cap off a Heineken, proof of time travel. lol

There are plenty of things that have been found to prove that archaeology is corrupted science. I've seen (in a museum) the skulls of Incas that have gold plates in them. How they managed to do that kind of surgery at that time, I have no idea.  haha I just found this article about ancient surgery: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/05/080512-inca-skulls.html

If you go to the Gold Museum in Peru, you will see a lot more than what this article is showing you! 

Sorry don't mean to derail but it does show that hoaxers are not just people who want attention, hoaxers also want to suppress information on discoveries of ancient artifacts. 

We evoluted from monkeys and this is a dinosaur...this bone goes here, that bone goes over there.  Oh you clumsy bafoon, that goes over there.  No that doesn't fit.  Relative dating was something in Arkansas where Clinton came from.  Well anyways, they thought space would be "hotter" in the "center", but actually most of the universe has varying temperatures all over the place.

2 hours ago, grav said:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.