Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Diversity is a codeword for White genocide

14 posts in this topic

Diversity is a codeword for White genocide

Why is diversity a codeword for White genocide?

No anti-Whites say a 100% Black area needs more diversity.

No anti-Whites say a 100% Asian area needs more diversity.

No anti-Whites say a 100% Muslim area needs more diversity.

No anti-Whites say a 100% Indian area needs more diversity.

When it comes to “diversity”, anti-Whites make two distinctions: 1. Anyone non-White is “diverse”, and 2. anyone White is not “diverse”.

“Diverse” simply means a place without any White people in it.

So every time they talk about a “lack of diversity”, they have said what their object is : a place that becomes less and less White – which is genocide.

That’s why diversity is a codeword for White genocide.

1 person likes this

I posted this in your other thread today but it fits here as well.
She is not the only "white" person pushing white genocide, there are many.
And it's happening. Right now global white genocide is occurring in every western nation except Israel.

Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)

One of the more common memes that I’ve seen white supremacists spread around recently has been “diversity is a code word for white genocide”. The concept here is that diversity is only promoted in white nations, and that the end goal is to eliminate white people altogether by flooding all white countries with non-white people until there are no white people left. Well, guess what, white supremacists? That’s exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people, and that’s a good thing.

First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way. I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true. Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white. Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plain evil on a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet.
-----
I have dedicated my life to fighting racism, and I have determined – based on all available evidence – that the only way to really eliminate racism is to eliminate whiteness.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150526214332/http://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

That last line... 

Now it's our turn to be offended at everything !  Lock and load those crack head redneck obnoxious whitey drunken attitudes people it's payback time. These Muslims are going to be begging to go back to the hole's they crawled out of.......              (Off topic question) Do transformers get Car or Health insurance?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

Now it's our turn to be offended at everything !  Lock and load those crack head redneck obnoxious whitey drunken attitudes people it's payback time. These Muslims are going to be begging to go back to the hole's they crawled out of.......              (Off topic question) Do transformers get Car or Health insurance?

Couldn't understand a damn thing you said there. Not sure if you were trying to be funny or sarcastic. I think you failed at both.

Edited by Mr. Anonymous

On 26/06/2016 at 1:42 AM, Lucy Barnable said:

I have dedicated my life to fighting racism, and I have determined – based on all available evidence – that the only way to really eliminate racism is to eliminate whiteness.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150526214332/http://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

That last line... 

hypocrite, the statement is obviously racist

Only whites can be racist. Everyone else is good to go. Just ask the South African posters here. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, grav said:

Only whites can be racist. Everyone else is good to go. Just ask the South African posters here. 

Exempt

But the Black First Land First social movement believes black people cannot be racist.

While the group is pushing for tough new laws for racism, it says black people should be exempt. 

Andile Mngxitama, the national convener, tells eNCA his organisation believes black people cannot be racist.

* Watch the interview with Iman Rappetti in the gallery above.

I think I said this before on this site.  Racism is a social construct where the racism definition exists in the finger-pointer.  The problem is that there is no definitive definition of racism thus it is massaged and manipulated to fit an agenda.  There are even calls of "racism" against the people who speak out against Islamic terrorism and that whilst Islam is a religion /cult and not a race.  The libtards have very effectively hijacked the phrase and apply it whenever they feel it will serve their warped cause.  The MSM is also very quick to use the whole racial / racist narrative to sweep people into a sensationalized frenzy in order to sell more of their sh!t for the sake of profit for the elitist shareholders. 

I do not think the world will ever be without this crutch so many use in order to achieve some warped goal or agenda.  

My gauge is that it cannot be racist if it is true. Example:  If you are lazy, you are simply lazy and cannot call on this narrative to defend yourself or reflect the blame. 

So this is not racist, just because the speaker happens to be black?? 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, roamer said:

Here comes Noel Ignatiev, professor at Harvard:

Liberal professor calls for genocide, says white males should commit suicide

Somebody asked him to go first, I don't remember the answer.

It's too bad abortion wasn't legal when his white mother was pregnant. I want to say that to every woman who says it's "her" body and she can do whatever she wants to it. So it's OK to kill an unborn child who had the unmitigated gall to crawl inside her uterus, no fault of hers. But the law says she can't show her naked body in public, use drugs, drive without a license, etc.

Up is down. Sick and twisted is the new normal. White people are no damn good and should commit suicide and hand over the keys to more deserving races. I see. 

:catfilenails:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.