Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Medical Impossibilities, Wild Ethics And Protocol Violations Now The Norm In Today’s False Flag Events (VIDEO)

1 post in this topic

Anything is possible in today's upside down world of dirty politics.

It’s no secret that when a person trains in a certain field they become very knowledgeable about how things operate in that field, don’t they? Today we’re led to believe that unless you pursue a degree in a particular field it is okay to be ignorant of knowledge in that field. It’s like we’ve outsourced the process of critical thinking to those who have degrees in specific fields. Thus not being trained in that field becomes the excuse many people use today to blindly accept whatever they are told (in this case by mainstream media) about issues pertaining to that field of study. What I’m describing here is someone who doesn’t want to think on their own. Stepping back and taking a bird’s-eye view of the situation, we’re describing someone who not only doesn’t want to think on their own but someone who considers critical thinking a bothersome (mental) exercise. This is actually no different than the person who doesn’t ever want to go to the gym because they are lazy. This willful ignorance is then similar to a mental laziness.

As the controllers continue to conduct one false flag shooting “event” after another to destroy our mental peace and sense of safety, and as they deliberately tamper with the general public’s psyche to prepare them for martial law and permanent enslavement, this mental laziness or willful ignorance becomes a key tool that allows the controllers to get away with what I call medical miracles and fantastic improbabilities playing out before our very eyes as few are even catching them or (for that matter) even questioning them.

Orlando Shooting: Missing medical reality

Taking a closer look at the mass shooting false flag in Orlando Florida however we’ll observe that in this event (as I’ve already written about) we saw medical impossibilities, miracles and massive protocol and ethics violations on full display in broad daylight with few saying a word. I’ll provide emphasis on the word “zero” to make my point more clearly. From police officers playing the role of emergency medical services and paramedics, to another big shooting scene with zero ambulances clearly seen anywhere saving lives, to the miracle of police being given the power to pronounce people dead, to zero accounts of people who almost died then were saved during surgery, to zero accounts of people who were thought to survive and then crashed later on, to zero cases of stories from the front-line nurses, doctors and paramedics telling us of specific challenges with those who sustained gunshot wounds. No stories for example of any victims who perhaps suffered a pneumothorax or pulmonary embolism from the gun wound but was later saved with other life support measures. No tense days of waiting to see who makes it or who dies. Amazingly, everyone died at the same time during that immediate aftermath period when the story and ceremonies were being constructed.

http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/06/medical-impossibilities-wild-ethics-and-protocol-violations-now-the-norm-in-todays-false-flag-events-video-4948.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.