Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Malevolent

MKUltra / Monarch Programming & Celebrities

8 posts in this topic

I'll start this with a very famous "controlled" subject.  The more you read and research, the more you find that celebrities make perfect vehicles for the projects of the controllers of the Monarch Programming.  Sometimes, in my opinion, celebrities actually achieve this status because the path the walk was well "planned" and controlled by the handlers and programmers.

You don't believe in MKUltra or any form of human programming?  Like @Walk Softly I know a bit about the human psyche.  One of the things that great minds cannot agree on or effectively explain; Why does a seemingly happy family man with no prior reports of crime or violent behavior of any kind, suddenly just get-up at a given moment and go to a place he has no connection or history with and kill 10 people or blow-up the place or derail a train etc. 

Here are some interesting things about Michael Jackson:

Michael Jackson left behind a great quantity of artwork – and their symbolism is very telling. They provide a rare insight into his inner-struggles and, more importantly, are riddled with images and triggers relating to Monarch mind control.

The story of Michael Jackson is the story of everything that is wrong in the entertainment industry. Pushed into the spotlight from a young age, Jackson became a literal slave of the music industry. While at the peak of stardom, MJ slowly but surely metamorphosed into a completely different person. Although his physical changes were the most obvious, he also showed signs of heavy psychological abuse. Was he subjected to Monarch Programming during a crucial stage of his life? New clues appear to hint in that direction.

A collection of never-seen drawings made by Michael Jackson are now up for sale by a Florida man who owned them and their symbolism is quite revealing. They are completely on-par with MK-themed “art” featured on this site such as the paintings made by MK survivor Kim Noble. Here they are.

I have seen other drawings of similar nature by other celebrities, go figure!

Monarch Programming is a method of mind control used by numerous organizations for covert purposes. It is a continuation of project MK-ULTRA, a mind-control program developed by the CIA, and tested on the military  and civilians. The methods are astonishingly sadistic (its entire purpose is to traumatize the victim)  and  the expected results are horrifying: The creation of a mind-controlled slave who can be triggered at anytime to perform any action required by the handler.  While mass media ignores this issue, over 2 million Americans have gone through the horrors of this program. This article looks at the origins of Monarch programming and some of its methods and symbolism.

Monarch programming is a mind-control technique comprising elements of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). It utilizes a combination of psychology, neuroscience and occult rituals to create within the slaves an alter persona that can be triggered and programmed by the handlers. Monarch slaves are used by several organizations connected with the world elite in fields such as the military, sex slavery and the entertainment industry. This article will look at the origins of Monarch programming, its techniques and its symbolism.

Origins

Throughout the course of history, several accounts have been recorded describing rituals and practices resembling mind control. One of the earliest writings giving reference to the use of occultism to manipulate the mind can be found in the Egyptian Book of the Dead. It is a compilation of rituals, heavily studied by today’s secret societies, which describes methods of torture and intimidation (to create trauma), the use of potions (drugs) and the casting of spells (hypnotism), ultimately resulting in the total enslavement of the initiate. Other events ascribed to black magic, sorcery and demon possession (where the victim is animated by an outside force) are also ancestors of Monarch programming.

It is, however, during the 20th century that mind control became a science in the modern sense of the term, where thousands of subjects have been systematically observed, documented and experimented on.

One of the first methodical studies on trauma-based mind control were conducted by Josef Mengele, a physician working in Nazi concentration camps. He initially gained notoriety for being one of the SS physicians who supervised the selection of arriving prisoners, determining who was to be killed and who was to become a forced labourer. However, he is mostly known for performing grisly human experiments on camp inmates, including children, for which Mengele was called the “Angel of Death”.

2 people like this

@FalkeAuge so glad you put this thread up....I was going later today....when I get home this afternoon I'd love to contribute:)

1 person likes this

@FalkeAuge wow hadn't seen the paintings of MJ.....great find....yes if people only knew their glamorous stars are Monarch slaves......Selma Blairs programming started breaking down on a flight recently ....and if you look at her IG lots of Duality present

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/selma-blair-rushed-hospital-screaming-man-abused/

I have spoken of my personal experience with the MKUltra programming.....my mother was in the program prob since 2...'54 or '55.....her grandfather was a Masonic pediphile preacher....I'd say the hospital in Lexington that started her out had probably scouted perveted masons that had no trouble preforming SRA.....she began prob to disassociate age before 5.....that's when she can remember "flying" during the horiffic abuse that included torture (cattle prod).....beastiality....rape....being buried in a hole for days at 3...blood letting.....and I suspect human sacrifice..... She can't recall if she ever witnessed a murder but babies in that family "disappeared"......she has no recall of her 2nd or 5th grade years....story is she was in "hospital".....she said somehow she ended up in the ASA but can't remember how.....(our family are all extremely smart....geniuses.....a curse really).....once in ASA (outside of Boston....I can go through her records and get exacts b/c I know a story like this needs qualifiers) boy they really started going in hard.....they had convinced her they were her soft place....she confided about the horrific abuse she suffered and then it was on....they would administer LSD/Mescaline/ECT under hypnosis as "therapy".....that's what she thought......I'm pretty sure they were doing Alpha programming on her.....an information mule....her military records suggest......BUT my mommas core COULD NOT be broken!!!....(her faith in God is just remarkable.... Makes me wanna cry now)...oh they tried but evently kicked her out....I believe her discharge was Other Than Honorable with Conditions.....her conditions were never to step foot on a military base for rest her natural life for the national security of the nation.....my momma is just an old hippy.....she really not that important....... But right before her discharge the CO of base "introduced" my father to my mom....then they were transferred to VA outside of DC....where I was born....so strange relationship they had....like an arrangements....from what I know now I'd say he had programming and also was my moms handler.....her programming started breaking down around 30ish and my father would take her to these "hospitals" that were top secret..... She'd be gone for mths......eventually they divorced but as my moms programming broke down it was suicide attempt after suicide attempt.....I could see my moms alters come in and out......a little girl around 5......a TOUGH man you wouldn't want to cross......a so sound brilliant brillant woman......then my momma.........and OMG to this day she still repeats her "OZ" programming......and many other triggers common to the Monarchs.....I have to watch words and phrases I use now I am aware.....I started putting things together about 15 yes ago when I represented her in a SSD case.....I was able to see her military records.......well parts they didn't black out.....you'd think she was crazy important how classified her military health records were......and every mental hospital afterwards clearly identified her alters with a #.....like "alter L5462 said this today".....at time I didn't know how to take.....I knew she had multiple personalities but seemed every hospital knew as well in great detail .....once I seen a pattern and that's when I really dug in and realized she was an asset......prob still property of government.....I'd say my father still an active asset.....he is a aerial surveying pilot that only does contracts for government..... He also is a cartographer.....and from what I hear all hotspots last 5 yrs he's been ....I don't have relationship with him cause I suspect he tried to program me......to this day my momma has the slave mentality and is easily handled.....

1 person likes this

So now with the celebrities monarchs......they all pretty much have beta kitten programming......sex slaves.....yep most celebrities that seem to have "perfect" life are OWNED by a handler and rented out.....when you see most these celebs on covers of mags it's just an advertisement that they are available for rent or sale......and watch what jewel they have on.........for instance I think the novice slave is awarded amethyst  .......ruby's is indicator they are prostitutes. ....emerald represents drug mules.....sapphire are deltas/assasins.......and Diamonds represent the Presidential Models......Marilyn Monroe first presidential model...prostitute aND information mules for top rulers.....Beyonce now....lady Gaga was don't know if still.....and many many more.....anyone interested Google celebrity monarch slaves.....look at the images.....and all these slaves also serve to push the narrative of TPTB

@FalkeAuge @Jostler

So just seen this.....another assets programming go off rails or triggered....I went through their FBs....oldest daughter had several drawings that looked very Monarchish to me.....and entire family VERY pro gun...... Lots post......just seems convenient.....seems one of them snapped.....if y'all see anything telling please share

Mother, 42, is killed by police after she shot dead her two daughters, aged 22 and 17, in 'family dispute' that spilled onto a residential street in Texas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659694/Mother-42-killed-police-fatally-shot-two-daughters-aged-22-17-family-dispute-spilled-residential-street-Houston.html

Have you seen the "I am an Illuminati Handler Ask me a Question" thread? Guy claims to be an illuminati handler. I believe him because he has some extremely detailed information. Doubt I could link the thread as its from glp but my blog has a continuation of going on right now. I've down a metric f***ton of research and I believe the programs absolutely still exist and they are certainly being used on celebrities. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.