Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Discrimination Against Whites Still Legal

9 posts in this topic

Discrimination Against Whites Still Legal

Jared Taylor, American Renaissance, June 24, 2016

Supreme Court renders a murky but unsurprising ruling.

The US Supreme Court has handed down what is surely the final decision in the case of Fisher v. University of Texas. It’s official: discrimination in college admissions against white people (and sometimes Asians) is legal. It just can’t be done openly in ways people understand. It must be done in incomprehensible, opaque ways, but we can trust the wise people who run the universities to do it right and to stop doing it when it’s no longer needed.

Link : http://www.amren.com/features/2016/06/its-official-discrimination-against-whites-still-legal/#.V23PO7CITHE.twitter

I demand my privilege I am a race too !

1 person likes this

Good article.

In what is now called Fisher I, the justices said that the Fifth Circuit had not given UT’s race preferences “strict scrutiny” to see if they were “narrowly tailored” to achieve the “compelling need” of campus diversity. They said that the appeals court had given too much deference to UT’s assurances that diversity was an essential aspect of education and to its claims that the school was achieving it with the perfect combination of mystery and good will.

All the “conservatives” on the Court, along with Justices Breyer, Kennedy, and Sotomayor agreed. Justices Scalia wrote separately that although he didn’t like race preferences of any kind, the only question before the court was whether UT had been subject to “strict scrutiny” and he decided it hadn’t. Only the sole black justice, Clarence Thomas, wrote that all this learned jabber about “strict scrutiny” was baloney, and that universities should be barred from considering race at all.

The case went back to the Fifth Circuit, where the judges sniffed at UT’s race preferences a little harder than before and, of course, liked what they smelled. The Supreme Court decided it wanted another sniff, too, and that’s why we now have Fisher II.

This case therefore never was about the principle of racial discrimination or whether “diversity” is a good enough reason to practice it. The “conservatives”–except for Justice Thomas–had already sold out on that, so the arguments are technical and not very interesting.

The University of Texas says it has a "compelling need" of campus diversity.

Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)
By Emily Goldstein

One of the more common memes that I’ve seen white supremacists spread around recently has been “diversity is a code word for white genocide”. The concept here is that diversity is only promoted in white nations, and that the end goal is to eliminate white people altogether by flooding all white countries with non-white people until there are no white people left. Well, guess what, white supremacists? That’s exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people, and that’s a good thing.

First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way. I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true. Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white. Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plain evil on a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet.

Why, then, should whites now be allowed to live in peace when whites have historically been the world’s #1 source of conflict and oppression? Whiteness is racism.
-----
I have dedicated my life to fighting racism, and I have determined – based on all available evidence – that the only way to really eliminate racism is to eliminate whiteness.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150526214332/http://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

If I were a white student at UT I would drop out now and encourage others to do the same.

1 person likes this

UM had a simple system (though it was a secret that had to be pried out of the university through litigation). The university rated applicants on a scale of zero to 103, and all blacks, Hispanics, and American Indians got an automatic 20 extra points.

WTF - THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

<reads more>

I just read some more

This is a bunch of HORSE SH****!

I got to stop reading this story is pissing me off. Such blatant cheating and crap in general.

-

If you read this story, I suggest you comment on this. How an anyone stand for this bs.

:IjskEWt: DAM LIB MIDS

@CSB@Lucy Barnable   -   http://i.imgur.com/hZiYKEq.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

WTF - THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

<reads more>

I just read some more

This is a bunch of HORSE SH****!

I got to stop reading this story is pissing me off. Such blatant cheating and crap in general.

-

If you read this story, I suggest you comment on this. How an anyone stand for this bs.

:IjskEWt: DAM LIB MIDS

@CSB@Lucy Barnable   -   http://i.imgur.com/hZiYKEq.png

I wonder how long they would remain a top university if all whites and Asians dropped out.

Give them what they want and they'll go away...

Edited by Lucy Barnable

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

I wonder how long they would remain a top university if all whites and Asians dropped out.

Not long at all. lol

14 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Give them what they want and they'll go away...

Are Satanist, Low level agents allowed?

Dark Knight Nome D is a Satanist... - rep points confirm it.

Does this pic make him Illuminati Confirmed as well? LOL

1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Are Satanist, Low level agents allowed?

Dark Knight Nome D is a Satanist... - rep points confirm it.

Does this pic make him Illuminati Confirmed as well? LOL

:betteryet:

Posted (edited)

Occasionally it's ok to let your hair down and to forego any writing skills and abilities you may have to finally make a valid point, so here goes, less any attempt at being diplomatic.

"BLOW ME!"

Edited by Cryptic Mole
2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.