Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paradisebaby

Independence Day 2.......PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING???

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I just watched ID2....well...well...well.....just as I thought it seemed a primer for an "alien invasion".....UN was heavily involved....New World Order in place....no violence/crime since borders have been erased....good aliens to save day.....Hillary like president.....sure lots more I missed....just thought I'd share.....I know @Ukshep has thoughts of a fake invasion....can't wait for info to come out on things I missed

Edited by Paradisebaby
My brain is mush

4 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

So I just watched ID4....well...well...well.....just as I thought it seemed a primer for an "alien invasion".....UN was heavily involved....New World Order in place....no violence/crime since borders have been erased....good aliens to save day.....Hillary like president.....sure lots more I missed....just thought I'd share.....I know @Ukshep has thoughts of a fake invasion....can't wait for info to come out on things I missed

I need to watch it. I think you mean ID2? not 4 right?

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I need to watch it. I think you mean ID2? not 4 right?

Yep....got July 4th on mind:)

10 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

Yep....got July 4th on mind:)

hehe BUT funny of the confusion between 2 and 4 in connection with 4th of july. Not to derail the thread but lots of mention of july 2nd on the chan boards. Some guy saying something big will happen on the 2nd of july. something about activation of assets / triggering of mkultra asset. so maybe an attack of some kind.

35 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

hehe BUT funny of the confusion between 2 and 4 in connection with 4th of july. Not to derail the thread but lots of mention of july 2nd on the chan boards. Some guy saying something big will happen on the 2nd of july. something about activation of assets / triggering of mkultra asset. so maybe an attack of some kind.

Hmmmm....thanks for info!....I'll have to dig.....mkultra has really come into play as of late....its been catching my eye everywhere....not just in the high profile "events"  but seems assets are either being triggered.....or their programming is deteriorating.....which is about right as goes age when programming starts to fail.....these assets all late 20s-30ish......and I've been seeing lots of mass reprogramming as goes media....also triggers.....like the good ole stand by triggers...Orlando had OZ and beta programming symbolism touted on MSM throughout.....and ole Mateen went to Disney days before event...reprogrammed I would think....they are Monarch programming headquarters as goes FL 

3 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

Hmmmm....thanks for info!....I'll have to dig.....mkultra has really come into play as of late....its been catching my eye everywhere....not just in the high profile "events"  but seems assets are either being triggered.....or their programming is deteriorating.....which is about right as goes age when programming starts to fail.....these assets all late 20s-30ish......and I've been seeing lots of mass reprogramming as goes media....also triggers.....like the good ole stand by triggers...Orlando had OZ and beta programming symbolism touted on MSM throughout.....and ole Mateen went to Disney days before event...reprogrammed I would think....they are Monarch programming headquarters as goes FL 

It's something i need to make a thread on but my time is limited right now! maybe someone else could take a shot?

2 hours ago, Paradisebaby said:

So I just watched ID2....well...well...well.....just as I thought it seemed a primer for an "alien invasion".....UN was heavily involved....New World Order in place....no violence/crime since borders have been erased....good aliens to save day.....Hillary like president.....sure lots more I missed....just thought I'd share.....I know @Ukshep has thoughts of a fake invasion....can't wait for info to come out on things I missed

I have been waiting for this Independence Day movie to be released, fully expecting the "messaging" to be hot and heavy.  I just watched "X-Men: Apocalypse" for the same  reason and was not disappointed.  You might  find that one and watch it as well.  The message was clear for those who developed a bit of background to understand what message is intended.  The messaging wasn't quite as blatant as "X-Men: Apocalypse", but "Captain America:  Civil War" was full of messages too.  I haven't watched "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" yet but I suspect I already know what I'll find.

I touched on this in a thread DK started not too long ago

But I suspect the time for a more thorough treatment is near.

1 person likes this

Just looked on IMDB and there is a new release 2016 INDEPENDENT S DAY.   Totally made to suck in most of the planet! Its exactly the same but with no budget.  Why do multimillion dollar movies look shit in HD and and like it was filmed on a shit iPhone?  Weren't things supposed to improve? Even Hollywood?  Even the latest xmen flicks look shit, not worth the ticket price plus the extra $100 for small popcorn and 1 chocolate bar!  David Cameroon has probably escaped by now.... I mean the Brexit was DEFINITELY GOING TO HAPPEN. THE ANNUNAKI MUST PROTECT THEY'RE OWN

CHECK THIS!!!!!! I HAVEA brand-new PHONE, I JUST DID MY FIRST POST ^^^^^.    WHEN I HIT ENTER IT auto updated MY GOOGLE+ . AS IT LOADED, IT REDIRECTED TO A PAGE CALLED.  PUBLIC PROGRAMMING OF BRAINWASHED CITIZENS AND MIND CONTROL..    WHAT THE FFFF IS GOING ON!???? DEFINENTLY SPOOKED ME! ON A OPTUS BRAND SAMSUNG AND I UNWRAPPED IT NEW A HALF HOUR AGO!     :O

1 person likes this

Just now, 2QIK4U said:

CHECK THIS!!!!!! I HAVEA brand-new PHONE, I JUST DID MY FIRST POST ^^^^^.    WHEN I HIT ENTER IT auto updated MY GOOGLE+ . AS IT LOADED, IT REDIRECTED TO A PAGE CALLED.  PUBLIC PROGRAMMING OF BRAINWASHED CITIZENS AND MIND CONTROL..    WHAT THE FFFF IS GOING ON!???? DEFINENTLY SPOOKED ME! ON A OPTUS BRAND SAMSUNG AND I UNWRAPPED IT NEW A HALF HOUR AGO!     :O

I'll tell you how I'd be tempted to interpret that.  Your "node" in the GeoInt human terrain landscape got updated by an AI the instant you connected to that domain by a new input device.  As soon as a new device was seen connecting, the process of identifying  the human it represented began, and was completed in seconds...if not fractions of a second.

See this thread for more:

I've been working on a new post for that thread for a week now and every time I put some effort into it I learn more.  I hope to be able to explain quantum computers in understandable terms soon...still working on it.  It is quantum computers that are allowing such incredibly massive amounts of data processing to be done now.  JADE is just an example of a mature AI that is now being put through its paces real time, in the real world.  The numbers involved in explaining quantum computers are so huge, I'm struggling to find a way to explain them in terms our limited minds can actually place in a meaningful context...that's the nut I'm finding tough to crack.

The TLDR is that quantum computers we KNOW about have far surpassed the processing power of the human mind.  And I am fully convinced the ones we know about are a pale shadow of what already exists behind that opaque wall of "national security".   It is very possible (I believe likely) that self-aware artificial intelligence not only exists, but is very advanced.  Behind that black wall of military research I suspect "singularity" is a done deal.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.