Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Abortion clinic sold ‘intact’ baby’s brain for high school summer camp to dissect

2 posts in this topic

Somebody please debunk this.  This is absolutely insane if it is true.  After reading @CSB 's other post....I don't feel so good. 

Abortion clinic sold ‘intact’ baby’s brain for high school summer camp to dissect

ALBUQUERQUE, June 24, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – A New Mexico abortion clinic once provided a high school summer camp with the "intact" brain of a third-trimester baby for high school summer students to dissect.

The request for the brain came from the University of New Mexico, which has long faced scrutiny over its close relationship with Southwest Women's Options, a late-term abortion facility located in Albuquerque.

Part of that arrangement – which local pro-life leaders said amounts to a taxpayer-funded expansion of abortion in the region – includes SWWO providing aborted babies' organs and tissue to UNM.

The revelation came in nearly 300 pages of documents released by the House Select Panel on Infant Lives as part of a criminal referral of UNM and SWWO to state Attorney General Hector Banderas.

The panel released dozens of pages of handwritten “Procurement Notes” kept by the UNM's Health Sciences Center (UNMHSC).

A handwritten note from May 24, 2012 – on page 186 of the 291-page PDF – reads that that someone from UNMHSC “asked clinic for digoxin treated tissue 24-28 weeks for methylation study + because [name] wants whole, fixed brains to dissect w/summer camp students.”

The UNM runs a Dream Makers Health Careers Program (DMHCP) giving middle and high school students “unique opportunities” to learn about “the health professions.”

The students' activities include “dissection of various specimens,” according to the program's website.

<snip>

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/university-dissected-aborted-babys-brain-at-summer-camp?utm_source=LifePetitions petition signers&utm_campaign=e8d4581b28-Update_Life_6_246_24_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c5c75ce940-e8d4581b28-400385085

Sold ‘intact’ baby’s brain for high school summer camp to dissect !! :sad:

I know that human parts have been used in medical science and for good intent but selling them to a high school that is over the top even for greed and the lack of human compassion . 

They say there are two great days in ones life, one is being born the other is understanding way .

I think maybe I have some understanding of the way and that is to use some of my life telling the truth . CSB

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.