Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

I Think I will Puke Now Aborted Fetus in Food

7 posts in this topic

If this is true I will never eat anything but baked earth worms and broccoli

Sickening: Major Food Corps Use Aborted Fetus Tissue To Manufacture Flavor Additives In Processed Foods

Thursday, June 23, 2016 23:00

Every time you purchase mass-produced processed “food” from the likes of Kraft, PepsiCo, or Nestle, you’re choosing, whether you realize it or not, to feed your family not only genetically engineered poisons and chemical additives, but also various flavoring agents manufactured using the tissue of aborted human babies.

It’s true: A company based out of California, known as Senomyx, is in the business of using aborted embryonic cells to test fake flavoring chemicals, both savory and sweet, which are then added to things like soft drinks, candy and cookies. And Senomyx has admittedly partnered with a number of major food manufacturers to lace its cannibalistic additives into all sorts of factory foods scarfed down by millions of American consumers every single day.

What did I just read ?

http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/06/sickening-major-food-corps-use-aborted-fetus-tissue-to-manufacture-flavor-additives-in-processed-foods-4937.html

22 minutes ago, CSB said:

If this is true I will never eat anything but baked earth worms and broccoli

Sickening: Major Food Corps Use Aborted Fetus Tissue To Manufacture Flavor Additives In Processed Foods

Thursday, June 23, 2016 23:00

Every time you purchase mass-produced processed “food” from the likes of Kraft, PepsiCo, or Nestle, you’re choosing, whether you realize it or not, to feed your family not only genetically engineered poisons and chemical additives, but also various flavoring agents manufactured using the tissue of aborted human babies.

It’s true: A company based out of California, known as Senomyx, is in the business of using aborted embryonic cells to test fake flavoring chemicals, both savory and sweet, which are then added to things like soft drinks, candy and cookies. And Senomyx has admittedly partnered with a number of major food manufacturers to lace its cannibalistic additives into all sorts of factory foods scarfed down by millions of American consumers every single day.

What did I just read ?

http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/06/sickening-major-food-corps-use-aborted-fetus-tissue-to-manufacture-flavor-additives-in-processed-foods-4937.html

The fetuses are use to test the flavorings, not added to the flavorings. 
(still f***ed up if you ask me, but they don't end up in the final product)

The author of that article lost the plot here; "most consumers have no idea that these additives, in some cases, are actually made using the cell tissue of unborn babies that were murdered through abortion. " (note that they fail to provide any evidence to back up that statement)

Phew.  Fetuses, with all the sanitizing by calling them that, are still human.  I do not want this near my food.  These corporations make me sick.

19 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

The fetuses are use to test the flavorings, not added to the flavorings. 
(still f***ed up if you ask me, but they don't end up in the final product)

Well this makes me feel better  :unsure: Not

I went the rounds with this issue before and read the patents and everything.  Human babies were used in the development of the flavoring but are not actually contained in the flavoring.  I still think it's very f***ed up that they used dead babies to make sweeteners appeal to the neurons in our brains (as if taste buds weren't enough). 

11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Phew.  Fetuses, with all the sanitizing by calling them that, are still human.  I do not want this near my food.  These corporations make me sick.

What to share a nice plate of baked earth worms and broccoli ?  It seems like this has become some what of a horror film .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.