Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Live now! President Obama Participates in a Discussion with Mark Zuckerberg and Entrepreneurs LIVESTREAM

16 posts in this topic

Due on soon i take it! wonder what this is about hmm!

Omg what? obama just said: "the stanford president is stepping down after 16 years. But he cant do that to stay longer than his term" what does that mean?

Just now, Ukshep said:

Omg what? obama just said: "the stanford president is stepping down after 16 years. But he cant do that to stay longer than his term" what does that mean?

I started listening too late...missed that. 

3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

should be able to skip to the start. it was in the first few minutes! if not we can do so after its ok.

Posted (edited)

One thing pretty clear....that buffoon has to go to foreign countries now to find anyone willing to kiss his ass. Well, except Zuckerberg, but he's been on his knees a long time already.

Edited by Jostler
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

One thing pretty clear....that buffoon has to go to foreign countries now to find anyone willing to kiss his ass. Well, except Zuckerberg, but he's been on his knees a long time already.

certainly has.

26 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Here you go!

Priming the

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Here you go!

Priming the masses....this been his narrative past year.......he just got jokes right?????

Just now, Paradisebaby said:

Priming the

Priming the masses....this been his narrative past year.......he just got jokes right?????

Truth masked as humor.... the elite ALWAYS have to tell us what they are going to do :) but we know this!

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Truth masked as humor.... the elite ALWAYS have to tell us what they are going to do :) but we know this!

Controlled dissent....

Posted (edited)

Just now, Paradisebaby said:

Controlled dissent....

I think it's more than that Paradisebaby.  There are some spiritual laws that govern this conflict, and human free will is at the center of several of those laws.  Satan MUST inform his victims of exactly what he wants to do to them.  He may do it deceptively, craftily informing in ways designed to get people to not believe he's serious, but he MUST do it or the divine court will overturn his actions.  If you're interested in the topic from a biblical perspective, I did a pretty long post outlining some examples.

I wont bore with a repetition but it's there for the curious.

This isn't the first, or even the third time that buzzard has telegraphed his intention not to leave office.

Edited by Jostler

3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I think it's more than that Paradisebaby.  There are some spiritual laws that govern this conflict, and human free will is at the center of several of those laws.  Satan MUST inform his victims of exactly what he wants to do to them.  He may do it deceptively, craftily informing in ways designed to get people to not believe he's serious, but he MUST do it or the divine court will overturn his actions.  If you're interested in the topic from a biblical perspective, I did a pretty long post outlining some examples.

I wont bore with a repetition but it's there for the curious.

This isn't the first, or even the third time that buzzard has telegraphed his intention not to leave office.

So much appreciate and TOTALLY agree!!!.....being new here I've tried to avoid discussing how this is the fulfillment of Bible prophecy.....I know coming on here Bible blazing could turn ones off....I try to use discernment and time and season for everything....and want ones here to know I respect and dignify all opinions....I am a student of the Bible all my life.....spend time in ministry every week.....I know time is short and Jehovah God will intervene at an appointed time......and all the earth is lying in the hands of the wicked one ....Satan......which the Illuminati and like kinds are his earthly organization to execute his agenda.....I'll look over that thread:)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.