Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ricardo

South Africa burns. In case your news, missed it.

14 posts in this topic

For quite a while now, the "protests" have been getting , greater, please compare the looting and riots here, with the food riots in Venezuela, here, its a lot funnier and crazier, as interesting things are looted.  Sigh, Existence 2.0 looms, and it is wonderful, i can practically smell the burning hair an flesh, i hear the screams  and my dreams are horror beyond, all this pleases me.

1 person likes this

FalkeAuge has been trying to keep us up to date.  His thread fell off the front pages with all the Brexit mess getting all the attention.  We got a couple nice Boers hanging out around here :)

You guys are going to catch some of this Brexit fallout too...but what the heck, it was coming anyway.  Lock and load, rock and roll :) 

1 person likes this

Ja..being South African,this is of interest to me..Strange thing,even right here in South Africa,in the region where we live,it is like news from another world. I know that sounds maybe strange,but here in the Bush,it's another world,it is like we are in a bowl or bubble untouched by the turmoil of the rest of Mzansi. I mean we have riots and protests sometimes,it is a goldmine after all,but never in a way that gives one that "the world is burning around us" feeling. Mostly unions protesting,RIGHTLY SO,against the corrupt+disgusting management of the christian mafia who runs these 3 mines and also the town. One instance where white heads on sticks will be applauded by me. These "
good christian" people are so far beyond contempt even any self-respecting demon wouldn't wanna touch them with an ebola-infected barge-pole.

Well, i think i like this site, i was removed from my old one, and moved here, and i have already found, that which i was not looking for.

i believe, the fun starts here, and spreads worldwide. the brexit, was no choice of the people, it is excuse for war. the iles have always been a rebellious state, and now rome will act, and use the mohammedans/  and, very interesting comment by raxoxane, how did you know head on pike is favorite method of this here gang i belong to? very very interesting, pre-cognitive id say.

1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Well, i think i like this site, i was removed from my old one, and moved here, and i have already found, that which i was not looking for.

i believe, the fun starts here, and spreads worldwide. the brexit, was no choice of the people, it is excuse for war. the iles have always been a rebellious state, and now rome will act, and use the mohammedans/  and, very interesting comment by raxoxane, how did you know head on pike is favorite method of this here gang i belong to? very very interesting, pre-cognitive id say.

Really? It's that bad? Thanks, mainstream media, for reporting on the real world. :angry:

You may know from my FE thread possibly, that I am bandwidth limited, which keeps me from watching all the videos that get posted here. So I am always grateful for text summaries and personal comments. Like I told Raxoxane, I worry about you Boers, just as you probably think we Americans are living the fast and furious life as depicted on tv. You are the only other person who uses Mohammedism to describe the modern cult of Islam.

You came to the right place.  I think it should be called Conspiracy Refugees,  'cuz we were run off or disgusted with the other forums.

Head on pike gang? Well .........uh, er, whaaaaat? Details, please. And what are the "iles" in a rebellious state? a typo?

22 hours ago, Ricardo said:

Sigh, Existence 2.0 looms, and it is wonderful, i can practically smell the burning hair an flesh, i hear the screams  and my dreams are horror beyond, all this pleases me.

:damned:

Ah yes, those who do not know yet, this, is greatly pleasing.

Thank you dear friend grav for your well wishes,  but, we, are looking forward to this, "us" being the remnant of House of Knut and other associated Houses which came here in 1650.  As one knows, "white" people, are made up of many tribes,  the goyim, are mostly moab and ammon, which are white people born out of incest, the "round heads" i call em, the others are made up of the 12 Tribes,  Benyamin, my Tribe is quite prominent down here in south africa, we are the truckers, the bikers, the hitmen, the bodygaurds, the enforcers and so on. Judah is here too, but they have chosen baal, so w watch with baited breath, as 2/3 of the whites here in south africa are marked or the cull. the skraeling, will rape, kill, and eat them. please find associated video, from 2010 already, you think you lot are into doooom? oh no, the Benyaminic Boers, LIVE DOOM.

i think, this will "illuminate" the subject for those in the know.  one, does not simply "choose baal" ,, and live.

so i think, south africa, is in for a phat cull. and im VERY involved. will post pics. youll see. 

aaah,. the future, the smell of the gore, an carnage, far greater than any war.

All you Boers are welcome here. Oops, my bad, that is not allowed. You are too white, too rich, and too industrious. We don't want your kind around here. We only want people who can't make it in their own country -- and who aren't willing to fight for freedom and prosperity. Those are the good folks who get in. And when enough of them come in, we will become just like them, a banana republic with Sharia law.  :cheer:

3 minutes ago, grav said:

All you Boers are welcome here. Oops, my bad, that is not allowed. You are too white, too rich, and too industrious. We don't want your kind around here. We only want people who can't make it in their own country -- and who aren't willing to fight for freedom and prosperity. Those are the good folks who get in. And when enough of them come in, we will become just like them, a banana republic with Sharia law.  :cheer:

Sharia Law sounds like my worst nightmare, right up there with Totalitarianism. 

1 person likes this

On 6/25/2016 at 3:42 AM, Ricardo said:

For quite a while now, the "protests" have been getting , greater, please compare the looting and riots here, with the food riots in Venezuela, here, its a lot funnier and crazier, as interesting things are looted.  Sigh, Existence 2.0 looms, and it is wonderful, i can practically smell the burning hair an flesh, i hear the screams  and my dreams are horror beyond, all this pleases me.

Think I just figured out who you are by your comment.(?) ;) did you hear about the Australian miner's working  there were ambushed kidnapped and murdered last week. Our special farces are quietly there

Posted (edited)

Yes. Correct, and i seem to have picked up my first warning, how amusing.  Did you know? Complacency with SODOMY, is just as bad as the crime itself. .. Its very late in the game to side with the sons of belial, and i seem to have found a nest here. Glad to see you Aus, on this site, i shall be FAR nicer to you, as i am not playing the same game i did on that other site, there i was teaching a lesson, and getting people used to my, way, of enunciating things, and see how effective i was, you recognized me, immediately. mwhahahaa, that, is a very very good sign,  This site, is far better, and is NOT financed by the CIA, but instead by well meaning individuals.  this i like.  i am here, to fill my Book of Names, i seek gaylords,  and their leaders,  and all i need, is them to look upon my words, and the crows are off, the markers set, and the game afoot. i have placed some "trap" comments, and have already recieved a "warning"  xD  delightful, and o so, cute, this whole IN YOUR FACE incognito thing is working great! i really am what my picture says! they just dont know yet xD  anyway, i hope yer spec.ops here, shoots plenny skinnys, we got zillions.

Edited by Ricardo
Addition

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.