Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Brexit did wrexit for the NWO. Britain has won! it has been reborn!

43 posts in this topic

I'm way to excited to make a video but i made it anyway. If you can get past the slurring ha and the excitement i think you'll like the message! Enjoy! 

For those that believe the vote meant nothing. Maybe you are right! BUT HEY! the british people just woke up fully! Shit got real for us all. As if the veil was lifted!

3 people like this

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

Britain upset the apple cart. lol.

Yes it did. and we are all loving it..

1 person likes this

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

Britain upset the apple cart. lol.

Time to make some apple cider :)  Make it HARD cider Shep!  And I'm cheering with you...that's the old Britannia showing her colors again.

Posted (edited)

VERY interesting profile picture bro Shep. and, Congratulations on today, Free Britain Day.

Have a song:

You know of course they are going to use the muuuuslims to invade to punish yall,  you did not obey rome,  niether did our *******, hence the fires that burn in pretoria, i love war, and i am beyond happy, you have found great favour in our eyes. youll see. "mwhahahaaaa"

Edited by Cinnamon
racist speech removed

Also for this thread,i post this music,which always says it better than i can. BUT make no mistake,although the UK may have accumulated some hatred for its imperialism of the past-NO ONE shall Ever forget how brave y'all were during WW2-and you Shall prevail again !!!! We all,in the rest of the world,will Never forget your iron tenacity and absolute granite-strength will to survive and to prevail during those brutal years when the Northern hemisphere was in the grip of evil and death and destruction and horrible danger. In these last years we have wondered what has become of the Spirit of the British (UK) people-and we are ELATED that on this momentous day-we see it is Still alive and present. OOOO-Rah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 people like this

Just now, Raxoxane said:

Also for this thread,i post this music,which always says it better than i can. BUT make no mistake,although the UK may have accumulated some hatred for its imperialism of the past-NO ONE shall Ever forget how brave y'all were during WW2-and you Shall prevail again !!!! We all,in the rest of the world,will Never forget your iron tenacity and absolute granite-strength will to survive and to prevail during those brutal years when the Northern hemisphere was in the grip of evil and death and destruction and horrible danger. In these last years we have wondered what has become of the Spirit of the British (UK) people-and we are ELATED that on this momentous day-we see it is Still alive and present. OOOO-Rah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing song. Meaningful due to a few things going on for me.

1 person likes this

Yes, it did mean something. The sleeping sheeple may be waking up. Will the sheeple herders let them get out of hand? We shall see.

It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees. ~ Emiliano Zapata

2 people like this

All apart from the mainstream media - it's wonderful to see them squirm

28 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm way to excited to make a video but i made it anyway. If you can get past the slurring ha and the excitement i think you'll like the message! Enjoy! 

For those that believe the vote meant nothing. Maybe you are right! BUT HEY! the british people just woke up fully! Shit got real for us all. As if the veil was lifted!

Very nice vid Shep. Down here in Yorkshire the people are smilng too. To win the vote - to stuff it up the new world order - excellent.

Watching the news, it seems like the self proclaimed leaders of the luniverse are lining up the punishments for the folk that have less money than them and dared to think for themselves and voted against them.

Faith in the British people restored.

1 person likes this

Just now, grav said:

Yes, it did mean something. The sleeping sheeple may be waking up. Will the sheeple herders let them get out of hand? We shall see.

It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees. ~ Emiliano Zapata

I was trying to figger out how to work that quote in myself but you beat me to it :)  I'd guess some pain is headed toward the good people of Britain and good people everywhere, but if you haven't found something worth dying for, you're not living.

BRING IT!

Just now, Jostler said:

I was trying to figger out how to work that quote in myself but you beat me to it :)  I'd guess some pain is headed toward the good people of Britain and good people everywhere, but if you haven't found something worth dying for, you're not living.

BRING IT!

52 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

You see Shep... I had more faith in you than YOU did! And I'm SURE it was a landslide, but as you said, they covered that up. But they couldn't stop the TRUTH! :drinkingwine:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.